What's new

Type of Knowledge you need to be successful in doing business.

maventiger

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 21, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
There are four types of knowledge:
book knowledge, reading what people wrote down;
market knowledge, learning the competitive market inside;
business knowledge, how to design enterprise and execute;
building and selling experience.
What type of knowledge do you think you need to be successful in doing business?

For one to be successful in any business, you must know how the business is runned and also the do's and dont's of the business. For a successful business discipline, hardworking and adorable commitment is very required.

What type of knowledge do you think you need to be successful in doing business?
To be successful in business, it is important that you know the numbers well. You know in that case you will benefit and in which surah you will be at a loss. You must have Burns Administration Skills for this job.

The best type of knowledge I think everybody should have so as to succeed in any business is entrepreneurship knowledge. This knowledge can go a lone way on ho to start and run a business. If you don't have this knowledge, there is no point for you planning to enter into any business at all.

Each and every type of knowledge related to your business, is necessary for the the success and prosperity of that business.
if anyone start business without any knowledge, planning or aim he will not become successful and there are high chances of losses.

Knowledge is power. There are no two ways about that, you must be knowledgeable to forge ahead in your field successfully. I hear people say, skills, are more important than knowledge, well that is wrong, the both work hand in hand, you need knowledge to carry out your skills effectively. Hence, go search for valuable knowledge in your field.

To be successful in doing business you will need to communicate with your supplier,customers and employers.
Communication skills will reflect the image you are trying to project.

To be successful in doing business you will need to communicate with your supplier,customers and employers.
Communication skills will reflect the image you are trying to project.
That's true. Communication skills is likened to an essential string that pulls all department of a business to function properly. Especially, in relations to customers. A good communication skills help secure your client/ customers trust which makes them keep coming back provided you render good services or product.

In other to be very successful in your business you have some basic knowledge which Will take you far. As a business owner you have to be creative and inovative, this helps is business strategies. With your create and inovative skill you can beat your compititors in business. You build your business ideas with new innovation, and you make sure you are always moving with the trends in market.

If you are an employer, leadership will be a key skill. You must be able to motivate and invigorate your staff in order to get the best from them. The success of your firm will depend, to great degree, on the morale and productivity of your workforce, and it is your job to ensure that they are at their best.

Business knowledge,and am not limiting to one. A person needs to know how to make a plan,budget his work well and keep up with daily activities.
To be succeful in the business field you also need marketing skills,know your target groups,how to get in touch with them and be in a position to follow up.
Keep record of your daily work and if you can try to note daily reviews,that way you can know your strengths and weakness.
Manipulate the business field to bend to your rules and you sure can be successful

I think clear understanding with market trends can help you to be successful in business. I am not saying basic knowledge about business is not necessary but having a keen observation of stock markets and items that you are offering is more important par of business.

I agreed with your pints. In all what we need to do, we need deep knowledge of it. I think a buinsess man also needs communication and interpersonal relationship skill. This skill will ensure customers keep on coming for more. Without this skill, a business man may not knw how to keep his customers.

If you want to be successful in business you need to know everything that is to know about that particular business. You need to know how to strategise and plan a business, the amount of capital you need, a good marketing skill and your target audience.

You must have bookish knowledge to understand the strategies of the business. But to be successful you must have market knowledge and market competition knowledge. You can get knowledge about market inner strategies for dealing with consumers.

Pardon me for my ignorance on the type of knowledge because I have not come across such types when I was in college. All I know regarding business is that you should know the function, duties and responsibilities of the position that you are holding. If you are the CEO or president then you should have a good knowledge of the entirety of the business from a bird's eyeview to meant you do not have to know the details. The skill you need is how to delegate the work to your subordinates. For a small scale business that you are the owner then you have to know the operation and all other things regardless of the type of knowledge.

For you to be successful in business different factors must be put into consideration. Example, you must know how to sell, i.e market in is one of the vital skill you must have to be successful in business and budgeting.

Financial knowledge is very vital and requires to make a successful enterpreneur. It’s very important to have knowledge about financial management. It’s known that financial mismanagement is the cause of most bankruptcy in a business organization. Also you must have good communication skills in order to express yourself freely and be understood

A business does not succeed without the owner committing serious efforts into planning and taking actions that will lead to its growth. Those who have succeed in the past were able to succeed because they have mastered the act of business management.
Know your business and how it works, work with the best brains, know how to talk and communicate with your customers in other for them to keep on coming back.

The knowledge you have to start a business is very important, without the required business knowledge and ideas, the business is in danger of running at loss, the business might actually go bankrupt without it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back