What's new

Type of Knowledge you need to be successful in doing business.

There is no knowledge that you have in business that is a waste, every knowledge counts. The best knowledge is experience on the job, it helps you to be able to run the business comfortable without any issues.
Some people can be naturally talented in a business, in this case some of them may not actually needs to be experienced before they are able to do it, experience is really good but not to the talented ones.

Some people can be naturally talented in a business, in this case some of them may not actually needs to be experienced before they are able to do it, experience is really good but not to the talented ones.
Experience sometimes does not necessarily mean that you have to work with someone before you can manage a business. If you have the talents or skills needed for a business, you already have the knowledge to run it successfully.

You must have basic knowledge about every aspect of business building. You must have basic knowledge of accounting business automation marketing etc

Having a very good communication skill is one of the things needed of anyone who really wants to venture into any business and also financial management.

Experience sometimes does not necessarily mean that you have to work with someone before you can manage a business. If you have the talents or skills needed for a business, you already have the knowledge to run it successfully.
People who have talent in becoming a doctor do not always start doing it without going through the normal training of becoming a doctor. even with your talent is still necessary to go through some sort of exposure.

People who have talent in becoming a doctor do not always start doing it without going through the normal training of becoming a doctor. even with your talent is still necessary to go through some sort of exposure.
Being a medical doctor is different from having and maintaining a business. A doctor offers a professional service while most businesses involves buying and selling.

Being a medical doctor is different from having and maintaining a business. A doctor offers a professional service while most businesses involves buying and selling.
But sometimes you cannot run a business without having a good understanding of the type of business you are running, you need to know about the location, how the company will make profit and so many other things.

This is a good observation from you m knowledge is power and it's one of the factors that will determine if a business will grow or not aside having capital to run the business

Knowledge is power. There are no two ways about that, you must be knowledgeable to forge ahead in your field successfully. I hear people say, skills, are more important than knowledge, well that is wrong, the both work hand in hand, you need knowledge to carry out your skills effectively. Hence, go search for valuable knowledge in your field.
You are right about knowledge. It is very much powerful.

With the knowledge, metals can fly through the invention of the airplane. Metals of iron can float in the ocean through the big ship.

Personally, I think the business knowledge one needs to be successful is to know how the business works. And one should not go into a business because others are doing it, but because one has passion for it and have the full knowledge on how the said business. That is my my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

Having knowledge of business before gong into it is every essential especially to promote its growth. One needs to know how the market is structured, thus will ensure the intending business owner to target its audience.

To be successful in business having a knowledge about the market is compulsory. The best time at which the person should invest and also the technical know-how of how the business functions. Knowledge about all these things help you make the most out of your business with little stress.

I would add a point to the highlighted points in the thread. You will need to internet to the point. There is absolutely no material you can't find on the internet because all materials are available on the internet. YouTube has all the materials needed to run a successful business. Fo me, YouTube is my best option.

The best knowledge you should accumulate is the knowledge of the business you are going into, study it well, the downs and ups as well as the challenges those doing such a business do face.

The best knowledge you should accumulate is the knowledge of the business you are going into, study it well, the downs and ups as well as the challenges those doing such a business do face.
That's the fact because in the course of aquiring the knowledge about your proposed business you could have access to some online realities about the business and learn more.

But there are times that the business owner will not have any of the knowledge mentioned and still be successful with the business. All he needs to do is to employ people with the knowledge for the business

I know some people that are rushing to do one business or the other but they always rush out as well becuase they don't really take to instruction on how the business works.

I will actually go for both book knowledge and business knowledge they are both important when it comes to business building ,the business needs both to be successful because the business knowledge all contains management , development of business and others

There are four types of knowledge:
book knowledge, reading what people wrote down;
market knowledge, learning the competitive market inside;
business knowledge, how to design enterprise and execute;
building and selling experience.
What type of knowledge do you think you need to be successful in doing business?
There are four types of knowledge:
book knowledge, reading what people wrote down;
market knowledge, learning the competitive market inside;
business knowledge, how to design enterprise and execute;
building and selling experience.
What type of knowledge do you think you need to be successful in doing business?
I think you forgot to add street smart either because you think it's not relevant it you must have forgotten it, you need street knowledge when dealing with certain people in business

Running a business is a demanding task. Seek assistance if you are unsure about your abilities and skills. Developing the necessary skills will provide your business with solid foundations.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back