What's new

Trading vs. investing bitcoin - what's the difference?

In terms trading and investing both are verious, but both are good to make money, according to your knowledge select which one is best for us, if you are not fears to risk then trading is best, are if you won't play safely then investment better.

There's little difference between them. In crypto trading you will buy coins when their price is low and resell when their price is high. This is less risky and the high chance of making money online through is easy. Forex trading, is popular.

Trading and investment, i think there are differences between the two trading is like you are using the certain money you deposited for buying and selling of currency in an attempt to gain profit from it, so in investment you don't use indicators to confirm your trade, so your own is just to know how it works.

Both trading and buying to hold are forms of investments.
But the truth is Trading is a bit harder because it is a skill and it take a bit of time to learn especially the phychological aspect. Wheras, holding might not required much from you

In trading one could earn profits or be loosing in a bearish or bullish market conditions depending whether you bought or sold . Wheras in investing, you only make money in a bull market and you are in deep loss in a bear market.

Investment it's something that had to do with monitoring and give more attention to it, if you are trading your money is only going on a process of no stress or to worries about how your money is going.
In an investment venture you can still monitor your interest in the outfit that you have placed your assets in,same goes for the issue of trading.you monitor and evaluate market outcomes.

In trading one could earn profits or be loosing in a bearish or bullish market conditions depending whether you bought or sold . Wheras in investing, you only make money in a bull market and you are in deep loss in a bear market.
That's just the truth, that's why I don't like investment, but I think if You are a smart money you can take advantage of that to earn money, smart money traders knows how to earn money.

Trading and investing are two different things, if you are trading you can buy and sell buy if you are a investor you can only buy an asset and keep it for a long time.

If you are a newbie then I am going to advise you to just stick to investment where you are going to buy low and sell high but then you should learn how to be trading volatility.

Trading and investing are two different things, if you are trading you can buy and sell buy if you are a investor you can only buy an asset and keep it for a long time.
That's true, if you are a trader that means you can buy and sell the market, but if you are a investor you can only invest and expect it to go higher, that's just it.

That's true, if you are a trader that means you can buy and sell the market, but if you are a investor you can only invest and expect it to go higher, that's just it.
I know get it, I don't know the difference between the both of them but by what you've said I now understand, by the explanation you made i think trading will be a good idea.

I know get it, I don't know the difference between the both of them but by what you've said I now understand, by the explanation you made i think trading will be a good idea.
Trading is one of the best way that you can use to earn money, if you know what you are doing then trading will be the best for you, having the knowledge is very important.

Trading is one of the best way that you can use to earn money, if you know what you are doing then trading will be the best for you, having the knowledge is very important.
That's true, trading is one of the quick way you can earn money, but you can only do that if you have the experience of what trading is all about, if you don't have the experience you'll lose a lot of money.

That's true, trading is one of the quick way you can earn money, but you can only do that if you have the experience of what trading is all about, if you don't have the experience you'll lose a lot of money.
You are right by what you've just said, but before you can earn money online with trading you need to have some certain level of knowledge, if you don't have the knowledge I don't think you can earn money.

Both traders and investors seek to generate profits on the financial markets. Their methods to achieve this goal, however, are quite different. Generally, investors seek to generate a return over a longer period of time - think years or even decades. Since investors have a larger time horizon, their targeted returns for each investment tend to be larger as well.

Traders, on the other hand, try to take advantage of the market volatility. They enter and exit positions more frequently, and may seek smaller returns with each trade(since they're often entering multiple trades)

Which one is better? Which one is more suitable for you?
Trading bitcoin literally implies purchasing at one rate and placing a transaction to sell at a greater price virtually instantaneously, but investing implies purchasing and maintaining for an extended period of time, most likely until you have a 100% to 300% return.

You are right by what you've just said, but before you can earn money online with trading you need to have some certain level of knowledge, if you don't have the knowledge I don't think you can earn money.
That's just the fact, if you don't have the knowledge on how to trade you'll lose a lot money, remember forex trading is One of the risky investment, if you are not careful you'll lose a lot of money.

That's just the fact, if you don't have the knowledge on how to trade you'll lose a lot money, remember forex trading is One of the risky investment, if you are not careful you'll lose a lot of money.
You are right, forex trading is a risky way to earn money online, but if you have the knowledge you can earn money,
Having the proper knowledge is what that really matters.

You are right, forex trading is a risky way to earn money online, but if you have the knowledge you can earn money,
Having the proper knowledge is what that really matters.
That's true, I believe you have earn a good amount of money trading the financial market, I also want to learn forex trading but I don't know we're to start.

That's true, I believe you have earn a good amount of money trading the financial market, I also want to learn forex trading but I don't know we're to start.
If you want to learn forex trading, you need to start learning from the basics, if you are ready you should let me know, I'll recommend a good YouTube channel that will help you.

If you want to learn forex trading, you need to start learning from the basics, if you are ready you should let me know, I'll recommend a good YouTube channel that will help you.
Yes, I'll much appreciate it if you recommend a YouTube channel to me, having the full knowledge of forex trading is very important before Investing your money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back