What's new

Trading vs. investing bitcoin - what's the difference?

I believe there is something called flipping. In this case, you don't hodl for a long time. You just realise some profit and sell and move to other tokensthat will give will short term profit. Investing has to do with holding coins for a long time.

Trading bitcoin and investing Bitcoin are not too far from each other in similarities. You trade buy engaging in buying and selling, you invest by keeping it for a long while and take your profit when due

Concerning what's the difference between trading and investing in Bitcoin. Well, I believe that depends on what the person finds as an interest in both of the methods. Left to me I will prefer to invest in crypto currency than trading it because investing just require you to buy, hold and sell at when necessary

Since I am a student of finance and investment, I understand the difference between trading and investment, but I don't quite understand how trading goes on with cryprtocurrencies.

This question is directly referring to the holders and the short traders. To me I prefer short trading because I like to see my instant profit, cash it and hold it.

Both trading and investing are good depending on the amounts of capital that you have to fund it. Trading bitcoin is good if you have reasonable amounts of money to do the trading while you can invest with any amount of money you have and make profits no matter how small it is.

Since bitcoin price is too high (even though the price has gone down, it is impossible for most of us to invest), I think trading is not possible, you need to focus on investing.

Both traders and investors seek to generate profits on the financial markets. Their methods to achieve this goal, however, are quite different. Generally, investors seek to generate a return over a longer period of time - think years or even decades. Since investors have a larger time horizon, their targeted returns for each investment tend to be larger as well.

Traders, on the other hand, try to take advantage of the market volatility. They enter and exit positions more frequently, and may seek smaller returns with each trade(since they're often entering multiple trades)

Which one is better? Which one is more suitable for you?
Trading gives faster return on investment but it comes with risks as one can also lose money from it or Miss out in a bullish trend because he has sold when the price was still moderate.

My take on Bitcoin is to invest when you are an investor or if you consider your money for investment. Trading is trying to earn a profit but it is a type of subtle gambling. You can earn when you buy then sell or you can also lose. With investment you can wait for a long time before you sell to gain a hefty profit.

Both traders and investors seek to generate profits on the financial markets. Their methods to achieve this goal, however, are quite different. Generally, investors seek to generate a return over a longer period of time - think years or even decades. Since investors have a larger time horizon, their targeted returns for each investment tend to be larger as well.

Traders, on the other hand, try to take advantage of the market volatility. They enter and exit positions more frequently, and may seek smaller returns with each trade(since they're often entering multiple trades)

I think I would like to invest in cryptocurrency because it kind of seems to be easy than going into trading I guess, so I would prefer to invest in it than trading tho.

In general or trading means buying something at a lower price and selling it at the higher price to make profit, in cryptocurrency you can also buy a coin when it is low and sell it when it is high,saving of crypto or holding of cryptocurrency means you are not taking any profit , you are waiting for it to appreciate.

Its simple , trading bitcoin is short term usually where traders try to get profit on regular basis like daily. Whereas investing bitcoin refers to holding bitcoin for long term at least for 6 months or so and trying to get profit by selling at higher price.

trading is one way to get some sort of little or large income from what ever remained in your trading. While crpto for me is some sort of investment but slowly and due to the change of transportation

When you are trading the Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market, you are buying and selling the Bitcoin either via the spot trading platform or via the p2p exchange platforms. But when you just hold your Bitcoin in your wallet for holding sake, you are investing

I am a cryptocurrency trader and investor ,when I am trading cryptocurrency I only buy it when I predict that the price will go up and sell it at 3% profit up, when I am also investing I'm only safeguarding my cryptocurrency for a period of more than one year for it to appreciate.

Just like you have likely said, both have the same goal which is to make profit but they tend to do it in different ways. Traders of crypto currencies are like forex traders the difference is they trade with crypto pairs. While investors on the other hand, usually take longer time, as they tend to buy these coins at a cheaper rate and sell it off for a higher pice after some time.

Actually they are all form of businessess trading mostly involve buying and selling and same goes for investment in bitcoin also it mostly required the same thing buying and keeping check on the crypto currency market.

I will like to use my money to invest but I’m not capable of doing that now because financially i can only trade now but I can’t invest

Which one is better? Which one is more suitable for you?can only use my money

The two are different because traders tale the advantage of the volatility of the market to make their profit while the investors buy and wait till when the price has rise then the sell. Both have there advantages and it will be great if you involves in both.

Bitcoin traders make daily and consistent profit from Bitcoin. But investors Hurd the coin for profit in the future.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back