What's new

Trading vs. investing bitcoin - what's the difference?

Romirex

Acquaintance
Jan 31, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Both traders and investors seek to generate profits on the financial markets. Their methods to achieve this goal, however, are quite different. Generally, investors seek to generate a return over a longer period of time - think years or even decades. Since investors have a larger time horizon, their targeted returns for each investment tend to be larger as well.

Traders, on the other hand, try to take advantage of the market volatility. They enter and exit positions more frequently, and may seek smaller returns with each trade(since they're often entering multiple trades)

Which one is better? Which one is more suitable for you?

Bitcoin has the world most accepted and deployed cryptocurrency which had been relevant for the past decade. It value and worth made it surpass every other coin like ethereum, litecoin, dogecoin etc. when it comes to investing all time. Its value and worth in the nearest future will surely multiply by it present value. It a win win for those who buy and sell bitcoin anytime anyday. It really worth investing your time, effort and money on. Its coin with a good prospect.

Investing in crypto is simple as all you need is to buy, hold and sell. While trading is done on a forex like platform where you decide what direction the value of the certain crypto is heading. And the trading requires a whole of of technical attributes to your game.

Both traders and investors seek to generate profits on the financial markets. Their methods to achieve this goal, however, are quite different. Generally, investors seek to generate a return over a longer period of time - think years or even decades. Since investors have a larger time horizon, their targeted returns for each investment tend to be larger as well.

Traders, on the other hand, try to take advantage of the market volatility. They enter and exit positions more frequently, and may seek smaller returns with each trade(since they're often entering multiple trades)

Actually I prefer the daily trading. Taking over the votality, I know a friend that does this for a living, so I'm not saying investing I'd not good. You can even do both, because as you earn daily you might Loose everything another day, with you still rely on the ones you invest.

The major difference between traders and investors in cryptocurrency is short term and long term goal. Traders I believe are for the short term goal, the just want to make a little profit and run with it but investors hold their cryptos for a long term in order to maximize their profit.

Cryptocurrency investors are more 'risk-averse' than traders, since they are more comfortable with leaving their investments alone and are not concerned with the daily price volatility. ... However, traders are 'risk-takers' since frequent trading incurs a much higher degree of risks.

Undoubtedly, both trading and investing imply risk on your capital. However, trading comparatively involves higher risk and higher potential returns as the price might go high or low in a short while. ... Daily market cycles do not affect much on quality stock investments for a longer time.

Trading and investment, i think there are differences between the two trading is like you are using the certain money you deposited for buying and selling of currency in an attempt to gain profit from it, so in investment you don't use indicators to confirm your trade, so your own is just to know how it works.

Trading cryptocurrency simply means buying at a rate and placing the order to sell at a higher rate almost immediately or shortly while that of investment is buying and holding a very long time probably till when you are 50% to 300% gain.

Cryptocurrency Investment has to do with buying and holding a cryptocurrency for mostly a long term. Crypto investors put in their money for a long term and not an immediate gain. While trading has to do with either day trading, swing trading, trend trading and it is mostly over a shorter term compared to investment.
Traders make use of various tools to make predictions about market direction and then make a trade decision either to buy or to sell.

The different between trading and investing is that, Investors can wait through the crash and have the resources to prolong the bad strike. Traders, however, are often compared to professional gamblers they have to act quickly and know when is the right time to leave the game.

I think traders just generally take advantage of the market volatility of the crypto currency and buy sell or mine to carry out activities to earn small profit over time while investing is just leaving the money in a wallet to watch it grow.

Traders of cryptocurrency like Bitcoin are quick sellers and buyers of cryptocurrency to make gain in the cryptocurrency due to the high volitility of the cryptocurrency while investors just leave their cryptocurrencies in their wallet for the value to increase over a long time.

I prefer to invest in cryptocurrencies than trading with them because of the high risk involve in trading with cryptocurrencies, both has risks but trading is higher.

The fact is i do both, i invest when i see a good support and resistance, then i trade pull backs to follow the trend of the market. As long as it pays both methods are good.

Trading entails and involves transaction, using different digital currency to make money and gain profits, while bitcoin deals with only one coin.

I'm a cryptocurrency exchanger and at the same time, if I see a platform for investment which is very legit, I can give it a trial. That is what I think is best

Trading of biticon involves buying and selling of biticon, which involves buying at a cheaper rate and selling at a more expensive rate while investing involves buying and leaving the cryptocurrency for a long time to appreciate.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back