What's new

Trading vs. investing bitcoin - what's the difference?

Yes, I'll much appreciate it if you recommend a YouTube channel to me, having the full knowledge of forex trading is very important before Investing your money.
We have a lot of YouTube channel that will help you out if you want to know more about forex trading, but we only have few of the that gives us the best results we want.

We have a lot of YouTube channel that will help you out if you want to know more about forex trading, but we only have few of the that gives us the best results we want.
That's true, but YouTube channel nowadays don't give the full information we need, all they care about is for them to have a good number of views.

Broadly put, investors buy cryptocurrencies with strong fundamentals, and believe the price will appreciate over the long term. Traders, on the other hand, hold onto cryptocurrencies for a short period, and leverage on the market volatility to generate profits.

That's true, but YouTube channel nowadays don't give the full information we need, all they care about is for them to have a good number of views.
You have a point there, most YouTubers nowadays are not giving out good quality content's, all they care about is how they can get a good number of views.

Bitcoin trading is the act involving the process of buying and selling of cryto currencies for the purpose of making profit when exchange from one currency to the other why Bitcoin investment is the act of making a deposit

You have a point there, most YouTubers nowadays are not giving out good quality content's, all they care about is how they can get a good number of views.
You have a point there, but I believe we still have some YouTube channels that gives out the good information you need, just that they are hidden,but you have to make research before you can locate them.

You have a point there, but I believe we still have some YouTube channels that gives out the good information you need, just that they are hidden,but you have to make research before you can locate them.
YouTube is one of the best place you can get good knowledge online, I don't think you will lack anything you are looking for on YouTube,if you have the right YouTube channel name you can arrive at the best result.

YouTube is one of the best place you can get good knowledge online, I don't think you will lack anything you are looking for on YouTube,if you have the right YouTube channel name you can arrive at the best result.
You are right, when I'm looking for more knowledge I go to YouTube, YouTube is one of my best social media platforms I use to make research, and it has helped me a lot.

When we trade, we also invest. I'm a bit confused when it comes to Bitcoin and other crypto currencies. Looking forward to gain more knowledge about cryptos.

You are right, when I'm looking for more knowledge I go to YouTube, YouTube is one of my best social media platforms I use to make research, and it has helped me a lot.
YouTube has also helped me to gain good results, I also love YouTube, that's where I use to make most of my researches online, a lot of people like YouTube including me.

YouTube has also helped me to gain good results, I also love YouTube, that's where I use to make most of my researches online, a lot of people like YouTube including me.
YouTube has helped a lot of people to gain good knowledge, if you are using YouTube to make researches you are going to enjoy it, a lot of people don't know this.

YouTube has helped a lot of people to gain good knowledge, if you are using YouTube to make researches you are going to enjoy it, a lot of people don't know this.
That's true, YouTube has also helped me a lot to know more about forex trading,I have learned a lot from YouTube, but if you don't have the right channel you are not going to enjoy it.

The both are closely connected and the major difference is that one have the opportunity to make or lose money in a bullish or bearish market conditions while trading.

They are two different things, investment in cryto simple means depositing a single currency in wallet and exchanging then when there value increase while crypto trading is a continuous process of buying different cryto currency and selling.

Trading involves buying and selling of a pair against another and it is associated with profits or loss depending whether there was a rise or fall in price after buying or selling.

The both are closely connected and the major difference is that one have the opportunity to make or lose money in a bullish or bearish market conditions while trading.
That's true, if you are a trader you can benefit from both sides of the market, that's the both buy and sell side of the market, a lot of people are getting the whole thing wrong.

That's true, if you are a trader you can benefit from both sides of the market, that's the both buy and sell side of the market, a lot of people are getting the whole thing wrong.
That is true, but I have a friend that only looks for buys in the market and he is very profitable trading.
You have to find what works for you and follow suit.

Investing means that you want to keep your bitcoin in a wallet for a long time while trading means that you are actively Skyping to look for small profit over time.

That's true, YouTube has also helped me a lot to know more about forex trading,I have learned a lot from YouTube, but if you don't have the right channel you are not going to enjoy it.
That's a good idea, I'm glad you found something that work out for you in forex trading, I'll like you to share with me the YouTube channel that help your trading life.

That's a good idea, I'm glad you found something that work out for you in forex trading, I'll like you to share with me the YouTube channel that help your trading life.
I will also like to share you, a lot of people have been gaining a lot of knowledge with the YouTube channel I recommended for them, you can also do that if you are serious.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back