What's new

Trading forex through a third party

Bro, don't ever try it because it would put pressure on the both of you. I invested in such scheme earlier this year and didn't recoup a dime from the investment.
It's better you get all the knowledge you can and trade yourself or invest in mutual funds that are safer instead.
This is very good advice, besides the issue of pressure you made mention of here, there is also another factor which is a situation where you might be cheated. I know of someone who went through this method, he was cheated or as some would call it scammed.

If you want to try forex trading but you are afraid because you do not have knowledge and experience, you need to use trading bots. These bots will copy signals from successful traders and implement the strategies.

I want to start forex trading but since i don't know about trading and am not really good at it , do you think its ideal to pay someone to help you trade force and give you a particularly share at the end of the day ,since i have seen so many traders and currently have one who helps people to trade but they will have to pay them
What is your take on that?
It is not bad if you hire an expert to help you trade. You just have to be cautious with who you choose for the job. Many have complained about traders disappearing with their money.

I want to start forex trading but since i don't know about trading and am not really good at it , do you think its ideal to pay someone to help you trade force and give you a particularly share at the end of the day ,since i have seen so many traders and currently have one who helps people to trade but they will have to pay them
With the rate at which people are being duped, i will advise that you look into that option again.
Although it is a wise one, having one who is a good trader trading for you. but, with how things are these days, it is better to play safe.

Anyway, my take on is that humans has the ability to choose what they want, so it's a matter of choice having a third party to do your trading, its makes sense because you don't need to go through forex at all so as time pass by, your profit begins to go high i will prefer trading myself just to learn and gets used to trade on my own.

Well when it comes to an investment,the individual involved is the one to determine how he wants it.But before you give a third party to trade for you,you have to go into an agreement about the sharing formular.

If you have a forex trader that you know very well whom you can trust , then there is no problem , however don't forget that many scammers are out there.
The concluding part of your statement is golden. I hope he adhere to the advise. Ordinarily, there's nothing wrong in hire or plead with people to help you trade but the number of scammers now make it a risky avenue.

I advise using babypips.com to learn the fundamentals of forex trading, after which you may use YouTube to look for explanations. I used to follow Adam khoo and Rayner Teo, and their YouTube videos were quite helpful to me.

Babypips is a good way for learning but I think that forex factory is much more better.
For the third party issue I think that you will need to deposit and start trading yourself instead for you to trade through third party

Well when it comes to an investment,the individual involved is the one to determine how he wants it.But before you give a third party to trade for you,you have to go into an agreement about the sharing formular.

I do not trade in Forex through third parties. However, I use exchanges only. There are many online exchanges that could be used to trade only and you must opt for a reliable one.

That person whom you want to trade forex for you is called a broker. There are legitimate and fraudulent brokers around, so you need to do some background research on that person before agreeing to let him or her trade on your behalf.

I will advice that you start trading yourself for me I don't like trading through a third party,but if it is broker I will advice you chose a reliable broker like xm,so I think that using a third party for trading is very bad I don't just like it

There are a lot of accredited exchanges that you can use in trading the forex market and any other third-party that wants to commit to it is probably just going to scam you.

There are a lot of accredited exchanges that you can use in trading the forex market and any other third-party that wants to commit to it is probably just going to scam you.
What type of commitment are you talking about? for someone like me if you are talking about broker you need to deposit something first I seldom see no deposit broker this days or why not take advantage of pamm account investment

What type of commitment are you talking about? for someone like me if you are talking about broker you need to deposit something first I seldom see no deposit broker this days or why not take advantage of pamm account investment
The issue is that if it is broker that you are talking about then you need to chose a good one back then people use to start trading without a deposit some brokers back then use to give free money when you start trading but this days you seldom see a broker that accept that you must deposit atleast $10 and then use leverage to lift your margine

The truth is that Until I have learnt and confident enough to test the waters, I wouldn't mind investing with someone whose expertise guarantees success.

Concerning trading forex through a third party. Well, I believe that you yourself should have a basic knowledge of how trading is been carried out even if you have a friend who is good in trading. When you have that knowledge then you can share with the third party and also invest in yourself to give it a try but make sure it is a fee you can do without
There is something about the issue of trading and you allowing a third party to trade for you,you should know how to trade for yourself,even though you will need the help of a pro to assist.

From my previous experience I would not advise you to pay anyone. You have to focus and learn everything on your own before you even think of trading . Those people you are paying are not also trusted . They can blow off your account.

Forex trading is a good way to earn money but only if you have the knowledge of what you are doing, that's the only way you can be able to earn money.

I have tried this before not quite long ago and my account was blown. we started it with $20. According to him he said he can raise even as little as $10 to $100 with a few weeks but starting with $20 he blow the account and the balance was just 10 dollars before I dropped him.
What I'm trying to say is that there are so many people parading themselves as perfect traders even when they are not.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back