What's new

Trading forex through a third party

These are just a few things to look for when choosing a third-party signal provider to trade your forex account. You should always trade a demo account before opening a live account with real money. Remember it's your account. In the end you choose the signal providers, and you are responsible for what happens

If you intend to pay someone make sure that person tested and trusted. Their a re a lot of scammers claiming to be expert, you will end up losing your money. I for one prefer learning my self than having to pay someone.

There is nothing wrong in having someone trade for you. its just like you investing in an idea and getting a share of its profit. Dont see it as you give your money to someone rather see it as investing or partnering with the expert. You are the passive partner while the other carry on the transaction. The only thing is, do you know the person I mean have some good leverage to secure to funds like knowing the family or whatever you think is good enough guarantee of your fund safety. Its better you get little profit than nothing or doing it yourself and losing all.

Trading forex through a third party or using a software or a robot is a no for me, with the countless complains of customers dissatisfaction with trading with third parties, I can't add myself to that figure. It's better I learn trading on my own and apply it rather than learning from a third party.

There are a lot tutorials on youtube about forex trading maybe you should view one, that method that you're saying that thet have to pay a share to the trader seems like a bad idea to do when you're just a beginner on trading. There is a possibility that you will be fooled by that certain trader, they will takw advantage of you knowing that you only have limited knowledge about trading.

Yeah! Its another good or better way of investing or being involve in for ex! But u must ensure that they are legit before venturing your money into them so that it won't end in tears! We have to be careful of all this investment forum
Yeah thats true because there are scammers everywhere and we should make more research before investing on any broker site because that is where most scammers use the opportunity to steal investors fund and do anything at their will i think well i would be more careful

These are just a few things to look for when choosing a third-party signal provider to trade your forex account. You should always trade a demo account before opening a live account with real money. Remember it's your account. In the end you choose the signal providers, and you are responsible for what happens
OK thanks for that little advice, but can one gain real experience with a demo account compare to real money account. And does demo account have need capital before it can be used. Also can I create a demo account for crpyto to learn how to trade with no capital

I want to start forex trading but since i don't know about trading and am not really good at it , do you think its ideal to pay someone to help you trade force and give you a particularly share at the end of the day ,since i have seen so many traders and currently have one who helps people to trade but they will have to pay them
What is your take on that?
If you don't know how to trade forex I always advise you find someone that is very close to you and someone you can always trust to trade for you because there are a lot of scammers right now. A lot of people have lost hundreds and thousands of Dollars for scam forex companies. Forex trading is not a rocket science anyway. People lose money when they trade with little capital and large lot size.

These are just a few things to look for when choosing a third-party signal provider to trade your forex account. You should always trade a demo account before opening a live account with real money. Remember it's your account. In the end you choose the signal providers, and you are responsible for what happens.

I am not in the favour to invest in forex trading through third party. I am going to learn about forex trading and will start own investment and then i will also convince my friends and family to invest in forex trading. Cryptocurrency is also a good option to invest.

I want to start forex trading but since i don't know about trading and am not really good at it , do you think its ideal to pay someone to help you trade force and give you a particularly share at the end of the day ,since i have seen so many traders and currently have one who helps people to trade but they will have to pay them
Starting forex trading through third party is not good enough because, you won't know if their is profit or lose. And how much profits you made. The best advice I can offer you is to take your time to learn how to start on your own.

Starting forex trading through third party is not good enough because, you won't know if their is profit or lose. And how much profits you made. The best advice I can offer you is to take your time to learn how to start on your own.
I think you are right about this , but the real thing is that most people don't really know how to start their own to avoid loss they rather look for someone to trade for them , because they can't withstand seeing loss in their account always , its really a big burden to them

This is very risky. I can't advise any trusting a third party for investing to forex. Many of them happens to be a scam, even if it's real they use your money to trade not theirs. At the end of the it fall in two side, the good and bad side. If it good they benefits more from it and if it bad they have nothing to loose, cause it isn't there money. It better one acquire the skill and start to monetize it, thats the best option.

Trading forex through a third party is really not that ideal as you can't really trust the person to be true t you or be able to trade your capital to profitability. There is an application that gives the trade of experts, you can Google about such an application, it's better than letting someone else trade for you.

Forex trading is already very risky type of investment and if you do it with the third person you will double the risk of losses.
because the person with which you are going to invest, may scam with you & give you less profit than the actual earnings and profits.

Forex trading is already very risky type of investment and if you do it with the third person you will double the risk of losses.
because the person with which you are going to invest, may scam with you & give you less profit than the actual earnings and profits.
Yeah forex trading is very risky and its more adviceable to do findings and others ,so you can start earning more on forex trading , i currently have friends who are into forex trading and they learnt those things from mentors who are ready to teach them more about the forex business , so i am sure that if you meet the right person things would be more easier

Well I have tried this before and it only work for few days, like 9 days or so, after that all I keep hearing is from one story or the other. I went and did copy trade again which I thought will be the best, but it happens the sake way I lost my first capital, I was gaining but latter I started losing my money.. You need good capital for copy trade and you will make it.

I would suggest against you finding somebody to trade forex for you. it is a very risky investment, so therefore you should take your time to learn forex from the scratch start with a demo account for like 3 months when you perfect your understanding of forex then you can start trading yourself

Trading Forex in this manner is not bad and it could be very profitable too. However, I would strongly advise you not to trade with a novice. You ought to identify a professional with several years of experience and skills in the forex market. This background check will help prevent being scammed. Also, there are verified trading platforms that gives percentages on each month depending on your investment capital. You could use their services too.

To me you can give a third party chance to help you to do your forex only on one condition, and the condition is called trust. Because there is an investor I know who will collect all cash and invest it on forex and after the trading it give everyone what they deserve. Everyone will get there bonuses on the kind of group they belong the night your investment the higher your gain and the lower your investment same to your bonuses

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back