Trading forex through a third party

Ehizzy1

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 7, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I want to start forex trading but since i don't know about trading and am not really good at it , do you think its ideal to pay someone to help you trade force and give you a particularly share at the end of the day ,since i have seen so many traders and currently have one who helps people to trade but they will have to pay them
What is your take on that?

That is the worst thing to do mate,there are a lot of free tutorials YouTube. Instead of paying someone to do it for you as it will be a loss because you won't learn anything. It is good to have forex trading in your fingertips even if it takes you more time to learn ,you will have invested in knowledge that no one can take it from you and also remain profitable.

Until I have learnt and confident enough to test the waters, I wouldn't mind investing with someone whose expertise guarantees success.

That is the worst thing to do mate,there are a lot of free tutorials YouTube. Instead of paying someone to do it for you as it will be a loss because you won't learn anything. It is good to have forex trading in your fingertips even if it takes you more time to learn ,you will have invested in knowledge that no one can take it from you and also remain profitable.
Most of those tutorials i have seen are fake but do you have any free tutorial channel on YouTube you can tell me let me check

Most of those tutorials i have seen are fake but do you have any free tutorial channel on YouTube you can tell me let me check
To have the forex basics I recommend you start with a site called babypips .com .It has everything dealing with forex then you can just search for clarifications in youtube.I used to follow Adam khoo and Rayner Teo and really helped me through their YouTube videos.

If you have a forex trader that you know very well whom you can trust , then there is no problem , however don't forget that many scammers are out there.

A signal provider is an investor or expert that creates professions that subsequently obtain put on your account. You can have numerous signal service providers trading your foreign exchange account or simply one. Thankful enough my friend introduced AstroTrading.co as my advisor.

A signal provider is an investor or expert that creates professions that subsequently obtain put on your account. You can have numerous signal service providers trading your foreign exchange account or simply one. Thankful enough my friend introduced AstroTrading.co as my advisor.
You’re lucky enough you found AstroTrading.co. Another Third Party I know is FX third party wire transfers whereby the last Recipient is outside to the underlying customer associated with the FX transaction or various other licensed paperwork supplied by the customer.

A lot of those investment groups are scam I’d advise you take your time to learn and understand it. Knowledge is never a waste

I want to start forex trading but since i don't know about trading and am not really good at it , do you think its ideal to pay someone to help you trade force and give you a particularly share at the end of the day ,since i have seen so many traders and currently have one who helps people to trade but they will have to pay them
Well, if the person is close to you enough, you may consider review his trade history for the past 6 to 8 months to determine if his trustworthy

Well, if the person is close to you enough, you may consider review his trade history for the past 6 to 8 months to determine if his trustworthy
This is a very good idea because most people who we meet online are scammers ,so it would be very good to know the person directly

Anyway, my take on is that humans has the ability to choose what they want, so it's a matter of choice having a third party to do your trading, its makes sense because you don't need to go through forex at all so as time pass by, your profit begins to go high i will prefer trading myself just to learn and gets used to trade on my own.

Trading Without a Broker

If you want to trade forex without a broker, you can start by checking different market quotes online and finding forecasts of how different currencies will be traded in the future. ... You then take this money and purchase a currency that has a higher interest rate.The Forex market is a legitimate trading market where the world's currencies are traded. It is not a scam in itself. ... The Forex market is a 'zero sum' market, which means that for the trader to make a profit, another trader will need to make a loss, the Forex market does not itself add value to the market.

If you can trust the forex trader with your money then I don't see any problem. I have a friend who is a veteran in forex trading that sometimes she helps the newcomers in the trading by giving free advice. But she doesn't accept any fee for the help, she said that she just enjoys helping people. The risk in entrusting your money to a trader that you do not really know is when he vanishes. That happens every time so you have to be careful in trusting people.

Concerning trading forex through a third party. Well, I believe that you yourself should have a basic knowledge of how trading is been carried out even if you have a friend who is good in trading. When you have that knowledge then you can share with the third party and also invest in yourself to give it a try but make sure it is a fee you can do without

You can trade forex through another person but it really depends on your relationship with the person and how close you both are, that is, someone you can trust and you know he'll return the favor by not trying to scam you or prove to be smart.

There is nothing wrong in trading forex through a third party. It is a great idea and I recommend it if you are a complete beginner to forex. There are many brokers that can help you trade, but you have to pick the right broker for you.

There is nothing wrong in trading forex through a third party. It is a great idea and I recommend it if you are a complete beginner to forex. There are many brokers that can help you trade, but you have to pick the right broker for you.
It is even the safest in my opinion because the third party most definitely be an expert who will knows the basic and tips to gain more than loosing you guys might just be sharing the profit which is better than loosing.

Yeah! Its another good or better way of investing or being involve in for ex! But u must ensure that they are legit before venturing your money into them so that it won't end in tears! We have to be careful of all this investment forum

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back