What's new

Trading forex through a third party

I have actually seen a few companies that do trading on your behalf. The common thing among a of them is that it does not end well and there are reasons for that. With Forex trading things won't always go smoothly and that the problem. Whenever things are going bad, it becomes a big problem between the company and those whose funds they are using to trade.

I would suggest against you finding somebody to trade forex for you. it is a very risky investment, so therefore you should take your time to learn forex from the scratch start with a demo account for like 3 months when you perfect your understanding of forex then you can start trading yourself
Well i think i would consider this , but the only issue is that most time we need the knowledge t be able to know the app people uuse for trading forex ,the legit broker site and others because that is the firsr thing to consider before trading forex to start making more money , and most people who dont really know about all these then move into earning from third party

That is the worst thing to do mate,there are a lot of free tutorials YouTube. Instead of paying someone to do it for you as it will be a loss because you won't learn anything. It is good to have forex trading in your fingertips even if it takes you more time to learn ,you will have invested in knowledge that no one can take it from you and also remain profitable.

Lol, this is actually funny,i think trading forex through a third party although it might looks safe,sure and secure is not advisable, it's pretty much like having your own eyes and deciding to close them and look for another person to lead you around, although am not a big fan of forex trading but I still think you should learn and gather research on it if you want to invest in it.

The person you're going to earn trust your money onto must be an expert at forex trading. The downside of this is that you don't have full control over the trading and how you spend your money. And you might realise little profit at the end of the day if there is any. If you are interested in Trading Forex I will call you to go and get a knowledge about it and start trading by yourself. This will give you full control over the thing you are doing

Trading Forex in this manner is not bad and it could be very profitable too. However, I would strongly advise you not to trade with a novice. You ought to identify a professional with several years of experience and skills in the forex market. This background check will help prevent being scammed. Also, there are verified trading platforms that gives percentages on each month depending on your investment capital. You could use their services too.
Yeah i guess this is actually the mode i would follow because i was about to ask on the way i would know if its a novice Or proffesional because most times those traders actually prefer to pretend like they are professional so that they can actually scam more people and steal their funds , so its best to be more careful and make more research

Instead of telling people to trade for you, you can do your self by using social trading platforms where you will find traders to copy and allow them do the trading for you. Better still, you can learn it yourself when you are ready.

For me you can do so I you feel the person is really good in trading. You should also check the trading history of the person to know if the person is profitable.

I want to start forex trading but since i don't know about trading and am not really good at it , do you think its ideal to pay someone to help you trade force and give you a particularly share at the end of the day ,since i have seen so many traders and currently have one who helps people to trade but they will have to pay them
What is your take on that?
I don't think that it is the right choice to let someone else do the trading for you. I prefer that you personally take time and learn the skills needed. I am certain that if you focus on it, you will become a successful trader too.

I want to start forex trading but since i don't know about trading and am not really good at it , do you think its ideal to pay someone to help you trade force and give you a particularly share at the end of the day ,since i have seen so many traders and currently have one who helps people to trade but they will have to pay them
What has been the result thus far for that person you said you've seen trading forex for people for a fee? Has it been something that has been consistent with that person when it comes to his profits over loses? You make your choice from there

You can pay other people to trade for you since you don't have the knowledge of forex trade. But you need to give someone that you know that is an expert not someone that will loss with your money

It is good to know about trading before going into it, because is not advisable to pay for someone to it, you need learn about forex trading before planing to go into.

Yeah! Its another good or better way of investing or being involve in for ex! But u must ensure that they are legit before venturing your money into them so that it won't end in tears! We have to be careful of all this investment forum
What's the purdue trade forex to a third party most times it is ok but threading it yourself is the best those who try to third parties are people who don't really know about the trade.

This is a good idea but terms with the third party trader must be thrashed out legally. Forex market is not a market where you experience gains every time. You have to discuss and come to an agreement with the sharing of profit and loss. I'll advise getting basic knowledge of Forex though so you won't be deceived with bogus terms.

No I would not really advice anyone to pay others to trade for them, because you could end up being cheated, and with that you would not be able to learn. I would advice you as a beginner, get a demo account and use it to learn, there are so many articles you can use which you can find online. You can also join Im academy, they teach on forex trading, hfx and also crypto trading.

It is understandable that you will want to make money from trading the forex market. But if you can see this person making money from it, won't it be better you pay him to teach you rather than have him trade for you for a fee?

I did not understand what the OP is actually trying to say. When you trade forex, you join a trading platform and start trading forex, how can you trade with third party. What you might do is copy the signals and trade through trading bots.

Bro, don't ever try it because it would put pressure on the both of you. I invested in such scheme earlier this year and didn't recoup a dime from the investment.
It's better you get all the knowledge you can and trade yourself or invest in mutual funds that are safer instead.

Before you trade through a third party ,you need to make that necessary research , because investing through a third party comes with so much amount of risk ,so many people have gone through same path and have ended up making huge loss

There's nothing wrong with using a third party to trade FX. It's a fantastic idea, and I highly recommend it if you're new to forex. There are numerous brokers who can assist you in trading, but you must choose the best one for you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back