What's new

Too many people are starting their own cryptocurrency

Personally, it is better to invest in coins that are already established, the native coins for exchange platform and those of blockchain network because they are all good projects.
Indeed you said it right . Investing in coins with good use cases and from legit team is the right thing to do in this situation . They will surely give us value for our money

Another thing is that shit coins also bring money but we should always invest amount we can afford to lose because they can easily be dumped despite that they easily pumped too

That is true because so many people are finding way to create their own cryptocurrency, so to start making money from it but one need to be very careful about these fake cryptocurrency.

If it was only ethereum network that is available for creating coins . The cost of creating coin on ethereum network or setting up a new blockchain will affect the way things work.

There are many birds that fly in the sky but can't compete with the best known as eagle, this means that no matter how many coins pop up, time will tell whether they would last or not.

This is certain as they are all seeing the power which the cryptocurrency carries. but it is only fear of this cryptocurrency that we actually make investors more money.
Too many people are starting their own crypto currency throughout the world and thats why we are seeing many useless crypto currency coin, and that's the main reason why you must make a research on any coin before jumping into investing on it.

In as much the cryptocurrency ecosystem remain decentralized we will continue to witness inflow of useless coins and good ones, people without background knowledge of cryptocurrencies will always fall victim

Cryptocurrency has taken over a lot over the years. But, I feel like there are far too many new currencies popping up. From celebs to sports starts starting their own thing. Do you like that there are more and more currencies coming out? Or does it worry you that you may be getting crap from these new cryptocurrencies.

Just let it be known, be careful when investing in new currencies. You never know exactly what you're getting yourself into.
I know it can happen to anyone. But a lot of times people lose money because of greed. Almost all top cryptocurrency investors advice to only invest in established coins and tokens. For me, any coin above page 6 of coinmarketcap that I know nothing of, is a no-go for now.

Well it's a good idea that many countries and individuals are interested in creating their own cryptocurrency. I would say the advice of creating crypto by countries are welcome because they would have a lot of followers and investors. Not unlike individuals that it would take grace to see good investors and followers.

Once you have the funding why not do it. Those that started the largely popular ones are humans too and their interest resonates with what everyone wants, which is to make lots of money from it. As long as their is money to be made from it people will definitely start their own.

Their is no passing day you won't see people promoting new cryptocurrencues online. Even via coinmarketcap.com newly created coins are flagged there.

Many people are definitely starting own cryptocurrencies and a lot of them are shitcoins. There are some that have very good use cases.
Post automatically merged:

A lot of people are starting their own cryptocurrencies on daily basis and one thing about them is that so many of them are junk.

Last edited:
Cryptocurrency has taken over a lot over the years. But, I feel like there are far too many new currencies popping up. From celebs to sports starts starting their own thing. Do you like that there are more and more currencies coming out? Or does it worry you that you may be getting crap from these new cryptocurrencies.

Just let it be known, be careful when investing in new currencies. You never know exactly what you're getting yourself into.
Like I always say I can never invest in any cryptocurrency that is not well known and it should be at least more than two years since the cryptocurrency coin has been created so if not that long I can't invest in it.

There are many people who have started their own cryptocurrencies, but I am sure not everyone gets successful. Tron is one of the most popular centralized cryptocurrency, but it is one of the most popular coins out there.

It's a normal thing that is why I advise people who are starting out new or even old timers to only deal with coins that have a good proje6

It's not really a matter of the population but the performance and reality of such cryptos, if they experience enough engagements from investors them they are good to go

It is quite interesting that a lot or a number of people are starting their own cryptocurrency that is to say they are improvement on the potentials they have in them so that is a very good idea and I believe most people also learnt from that.

Many coin projects has failed and more might continue to fail because for is not easy to propagate crypto coin to get huge value more money and creativity with team work is required.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back