What's new

Too many people are starting their own cryptocurrency

Some people who are scammers introduce their own crypto currency in order to get people defrauded, especially those who are in a haste to buy crypto currencies or make exchanges.

I have never invest on any cryptocurency.But I know it is not wise to invest on something you don't have good idea of it.there are many scammers all over.we have to be careful not to fall in there traps.

Now there are many websites and many micro crypto sites that have been making their own cryptocurrencies, but not all of them are worth it because not all of them have a high market cap value now.

There are so many coin currently,and this is not favourable to traders because it doesn't make us know when we are to trade and the coin to trade on

There are so many coin currently,and this is not favourable to traders because it doesn't make us know when we are to trade and the coin to trade on
Currently many people are building their own different crypto currency because of the money attached to it, and thats the reason why most crypto currency out there are valueless.

Currently many people are building their own different crypto currency because of the money attached to it, and thats the reason why most crypto currency out there are valueless.
This won't stop because the cryptocurrency ecosystem is decentralized and only those projects that have good prospect will survive in the market, it is our responsibility to research well before investing.

I do not trust new cryptocurrencies. However, sometimes some new cryptos had become successful, and I was repenting that I did not take them seriously. I like to stick to my well known crypto, to Bitcoin.

A lot of shitcoins are being created everyday. Some are genuine while some are to defraud people of their hard money. Be mindful of the kind of crytocurrency you invest your money into.

Yes really.
A lot of people are bringing on board their own cryptocurrency which are actually yielding well.
Most of these Cryptos connect with others with the block chain system.

This is one of the problem with most people. Majority of the people find it difficult to sit down and come up with creative idea in order to stand out from the rest. This is the reason why you see many people starting their own cryptocurrency.

This is due to the fact that intelligent programmers have discovered it is the easiest way to lure people and scam them since it's a season of crypto currencies.

This is due to the fact that intelligent programmers have discovered it is the easiest way to lure people and scam them since it's a season of crypto currencies.
It was very difficult for people to establish a cryptocurrency on the ethereum network but the binance smart chain network really makes it very much possible for people to create all sort of crypto currency to scam innocent people

Recently, I learnt a new term Rug Pull. This term is used for a situation when the creator of a crypto currency takes away all the money and vanishes. Many people are creating crypto currency mainly for this purpose.

Yes, too many shit coin I the market and this makes it difficult to know which one is real and which one is fake. The best coin to invest in are the top coins and some few altcoins that have some good market value

There are a lot of cryptocurrency coins which don't even have good future, before investing or buying any coin,one has to be careful about the types of coin he buys.

With the way things are going, i feel like more and more crypto currencies are likely to come out. There are a lot of crypto currencies already and you can hardly tell the real one from the fake.

There are many crypto currency been created every day now. But we need to be careful as some of the crypto currency are fake and also scam. There are some crypto currency that when we trade them it will not be trade able. They will take there trade fee as there's. But how do we now know the real coin.

Their are many new cryptocurrencies bit most of them are nothing but scams I don't advice you to invest on new cryptocurrencies.

Many people are starting their cryptocurrency. People notice that cryptocurrency is the best digit currency that allows trade from all country.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back