What's new

Too many people are starting their own cryptocurrency

The problem is not really about them starting their own cryptocurrency but the problem is that most of them are using this to scam people... I have made up my mind to understand that no matter how popular a cryptocurrency is ,if it doesn't have any use case I would invest in such.

Yeah of course, because new era is of new technology and every one want to earn through digital method. The business of cryptocurrencies is on highly demand but it has a great disadvantage it has taken the place of fiat money.

The advent of the ethereum network that allow application developers and programmers to make their own tokens has made many to keep creating their own cryptocurrency.
But the fees are really high and also may even much than the transaction itself means by end of the way you find yourself losing by paying using their network.

It is very easy if I planed to start my own cryptocurrency. All I need do Is to create one on the ethereum platform. I will be able to create my own token and as well develop it.

Yes and that make us confused about investment but I would prefer to tread within top 20 market capitals which gives me some security to my investments. Some coins may gives you better ROI like SHIBA but not all are same.

The binance smart chain has really given a lot of people the opportunity to create cryptocurrencies at will. During the days when it was only ethereum, it was not really like this because people who doesn't have money cannot actually create cryptocurrencies. It is important you are careful the kind of coins to invest on because there are a lot of scammers out there.

I hate the fact that too many people are creating too many coins. It starts getting confusing and tiresome. This is so prevalent in reddit as these founders are looking for cheap upvotes to make their coins seems more authentic than it's counterparts. We should all personally just stick to a few and not get carried away.

It is really good if people are creating their own currency I cannot blame anyone for doing that, because I don't need to worry about the new cryptos and is not good to rush to buy immediately.

Actually you are righ alot of people this days are developing their owned coins and alot of people are investing into. this is because they have discovered the benefits and the profit attached to the coins business.

Cryptocurrency has taken over a lot over the years. But, I feel like there are far too many new currencies popping up. From celebs to sports starts starting their own thing. Do you like that there are more and more currencies coming out? Or does it worry you that you may be getting crap from these new cryptocurrencies.

Just let it be known, be careful when investing in new currencies. You never know exactly what you're getting yourself into.
This is very true; there has been a sharp increase in the number of new coins created and most of them are shit coins where they are scams and their value is highly questionable

Actually you are righ alot of people this days are developing their owned coins and alot of people are investing into. this is because they have discovered the benefits and the profit attached to the coins business.
Because of the juicy offer that is in cryptocurrency, so many developer are developing their own token most especially on the etherium blockchain. They knew that there is a lot of profit in cryptocurrency ecosystem.

This is also something that I believe is not too good for the ecosystem. Some people are just creating this project so that they can cash grab and then leave the ecosystem

Wow that is really nice if two or three people are planning well on starting there own crypto currency coin, it will be more easier and faster for them to make it come to accomplishments than when it is a single person.

You will see them buying fake upvotes on Reddit to make it seems as if their coin is popular and unsuspecting coin investors will be swayed away and they end up with a lot of worthless shit coins.

Those people trying to create crypto have bad motive and I believe their motive is to persuade investors to put big money and close at the end. Thus I won't invest in a new coin so it would rather be existing coins always.

Those people trying to create crypto have bad motive and I believe their motive is to persuade investors to put big money and close at the end. Thus I won't invest in a new coin so it would rather be existing coins always.
You are right, such kinds of people don't have experience on what they are doing,if they know what they are doing I don't think there's any need to create cryptocurrencies.

Cryptocurrency has taken over a lot over the years. But, I feel like there are far too many new currencies popping up. From celebs to sports starts starting their own thing. Do you like that there are more and more currencies coming out? Or does it worry you that you may be getting crap from these new cryptocurrencies.

Just let it be known, be careful when investing in new currencies. You never know exactly what you're getting yourself into.
Yeah there are a lot of peaple creating their own cryptocurency and scamming other's there are so many of them better be careful peaole are so greddy and the only thing that they think about is themselves

New crypto currencies coming in to the market is a great deal. Ones we have enough crypto currency the market will be very competitive as for wich will allow us to get access to all we needed

Starting a new crypto currency would be very difficult because it needs alot of investments and big projects behind it and one of the biggest factors is real world usage that it should have.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back