Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Cryptocurrency has taken over a lot over the years. But, I feel like there are far too many new currencies popping up. From celebs to sports starts starting their own thing. Do you like that there are more and more currencies coming out? Or does it worry you that you may be getting crap from these new cryptocurrencies.

Just let it be known, be careful when investing in new currencies. You never know exactly what you're getting yourself into.

This is a good analysis. A lot of people are now creating shitcoin and using it to scam unsuspecting members of the public who wants to make money from the crypto currency exchange Business

That's true there is a proliferation of coins all over the place, which some are nothing but scam project.I believe there ought to be a form of regulation and standards before they can be introduced to the public.

I can't really blame them though. It's the same issue with all business. When you see someone progressing in a particular business, others would want to go into it with the mindset that if this person could do it, I can as well.

Many of these people just want to rug-pull their token holders. You will see them buying fake upvotes on Reddit to make it seems as if their coin is popular and unsuspecting coin investors will be swayed away and they end up with a lot of worthless shit coins.

Cryptocurrency has taken over a lot over the years. But, I feel like there are far too many new currencies popping up. From celebs to sports starts starting their own thing. Do you like that there are more and more currencies coming out? Or does it worry you that you may be getting crap from these new cryptocurrencies.

Just let it be known, be careful when investing in new currencies. You never know exactly what you're getting yourself into.
Because individuals are starting their currency doesn't give me anything to worry about because if only their currency as potential I can't invest into it.

Many people are creating fake coins just to scam users off their funds and I see it as a very negative notation , because many investors have invested in those fake coins and have made loss

Investing in new coins is like a gamble. A lot of people are buying coins that are priced 0.00000001 USD. I am yet to figure out how this will be beneficial. I do not want to take any chances, so I am staying with top currencies by market cap.

This is a true statement from you. A lot of people are now in the crypto currency exchange Business opening and creating coin that do not even worth it at all and from there they can run away with people's money

As far as I'm concerned, there is no need for me to look at the possibility of starting my own cryptocurrency because should I do it, it would be just a shit cryptocurrency.

Yes I notice that and these days some people will just wake up one day and creat a scam coin to scam people of their hard earn money while some are legit with a reputable future.. we just have to invest wisely

For someone to have a cryptocurrency there are many things you need to do to own a cryptocurrency maybe you need to be approved by the government or any organisation that are seeing about cryptocurrency you can't just only cryptocurrency just like that

The best thing to do is for those who are desirious of investing in cryptocurency to be very cautious of the type of coin they are putting their money into,as some of these coin over a period of time would not stand the test of time.

The best thing to do is for those who are desirious of investing in cryptocurency to be very cautious of the type of coin they are putting their money into,as some of these coin over a period of time would not stand the test of time.

There are many people who want to start their own coin, but it is not that easy. If it were that easy, almost each and every person would have created his or her own coin. many coins also turn out to be fake.

There are many people who want to start their own coin, but it is not that easy. If it were that easy, almost each and every person would have created his or her own coin. many coins also turn out to be fake.
It is true,because it requires to some extent a level of investment in terms of cash to be able to make the coin popular,it runs into hundreds of thousands of dollar.That is the more reason some crypto creators want to just make it out quickly.

There are many crypto currency been created every day now. But we need to be careful as some of the crypto currency are fake and also scam. There are some crypto currency that when we trade them it will not be trade able. They will take there trade fee as there's. But how do we now know the real coin

One can even own a Cryptocurrency wallet if its own, without experience it just having about some capital then hire web designers, programmers to help decorate our wallet/exchange site.

Yeah i have seen how everybody is trying to own his crypto currency but i think is not owing the crypto currency that matters the most but having project around it.

I don't think we need to worry about the emergence of many new cryptos, which are easily created by certain individuals or groups, in general the new crypto is just a token or does not have its own blockchain, and we don't need to rush to buy for investment, unless it is given away for free.

The launching of the Binance smart chain has opened door for many people who had plans to create their coins but were scared of the gas fee of ethereum. Some are even creating it to scam people through rugpull .

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back