What's new

Too many people are starting their own cryptocurrency

You have spoken well, it is a wise step for anyone about to invest in any new crypto currency to make deep research and findings before investing, there's this saying "watch before you leap"

There are many crypto currency been created every day now. But we need to be careful as some of the crypto currency are fake and also scam. There are some crypto currency that when we trade them it will not be trade able. They will take there trade fee as there's. But how do we now know the real coin

Well, there are many coins that are not scams but I have noticed that some coins are simply not at all profitable and may make you lose money if you invest in them. There is a really good number of such kind of coins.

Safer and protected​

Shop with peace of mind. We don’t share your full financial information with sellers. And PayPal Buyer Protection covers your eligible purchases if they don’t show up or match their description.
Post automatically merged:

Safer and protected​

Shop with peace of mind. We don’t share your full financial information with sellers. And PayPal Buyer Protection covers your eligible purchases if they don’t show up or match their description.

My fears exactly, I'm a lot scared for all these new coins. Many are even becoming scam, where they keep inflating or painting the coins as profitable and in the end, they'll cajole you to then invest your hard earned money and then run off.
I rarely fall for these coins nowadays. I call them shitcoins

You have stated something very important. Most of the people just traded cryptocurrency because they see lots of people doing it. Most of the cryptocurrency traders who jumped into the business simply because people are making money there, are the ones responsible for the price dip because of panic sell.

This is certain as they are all seeing the power which the cryptocurrency carries. but it is only fear of this cryptocurrency that we actually make investors more money.

That is true ,so many people just fall in to cruyptocurrency because dey are seen so many people trade it,more of them knowing about it but much of them didn't know anything about it just try to make money

This is one of the reasons people need to be careful the kind of cryptocurrency the invest on especially the new cryptocurrencies because there are a lot of scam.

There are too many if them that they also created some token for the purpose of scamming people. I have two token in my binance SmartChain address that I don't know how I got it the two worth more than $100,000 and I don't know how it got there because I did not send my address to anyone. I believe the token to be a form of scam.

Too many people are starting their own cryptocurrency is not a problem but the easy it brought to the masses is more important than before, life has become a small village .

Cryptocurrency has taken over a lot over the years. But, I feel like there are far too many new currencies popping up. From celebs to sports starts starting their own thing. Do you like that there are more and more currencies coming out? Or does it worry you that you may be getting crap from these new cryptocurrencies.

Just let it be known, be careful when investing in new currencies. You never know exactly what you're getting yourself into.
We have more than five thousand different crypto currency around the world right now and people are still trying to create their own crypto currency coin , and thats why its risky to invest in any new coin.

CNN announced last year that Bitcoin was the investment of the decade, which means that over the last ten years, Bitcoin and some other investment that followed have been the best to invest in which makes it a good consideration for newbies

More companies and organizations are seriously picking Interest in cryptocurrency because the trend is growing stronger, if CNN could say this it will have impact in the market.

More companies and organizations are seriously picking Interest in cryptocurrency because the trend is growing stronger, if CNN could say this it will have impact in the market.
Normally as part of serving their viewers , CNN and other information media should be able to carry out cryptocurrency related news, except there is a ban on cryptocurrency in the place where the information company is based

Normally as part of serving their viewers , CNN and other information media should be able to carry out cryptocurrency related news, except there is a ban on cryptocurrency in the place where the information company is based
Even Nigeria where there cryptocurrency ban Media outlets like TVC gives news daily transaction volume of most cryptocurrencies which shows that cryptocurrency ecosystem is still a
stronghold.

I read somehwere that there are already over 40 doge-themed coins, thanks to the popularity of doge coin and shiba inu. It is sure that most of these coins will die.

Even Nigeria where there cryptocurrency ban Media outlets like TVC gives news daily transaction volume of most cryptocurrencies which shows that cryptocurrency ecosystem is still a
stronghold.
They should be carrying such news because that is what people wants to hear from them . Some newspapers are still updating their Twitter handle using VPN

For someone to have a cryptocurrency there are many things you need to do to own a cryptocurrency maybe you need to be approved by the government or any organisation that are seeing about cryptocurrency you can't just only cryptocurrency just like that

Seriously, it's actually very better for you to start up your own business in our country today because we want the government has been doing lately nobody is safe in this country.

Dogecoin was created in 3 hours, which means anyone can create a crypto currency provided he/she has the knowledge on how to do this. Maybe I should learn programming.

Cryptocurrency has taken over a lot over the years. But, I feel like there are far too many new currencies popping up. From celebs to sports starts starting their own thing. Do you like that there are more and more currencies coming out? Or does it worry you that you may be getting crap from these new cryptocurrencies.

Just let it be known, be careful when investing in new currencies. You never know exactly what you're getting yourself into.
Over the years cryptocurrency has been doing great. It has not gone to be like bubbles that burst into the air as what haters of cryptocurrency has spoken against it. I just trade only in top 100 list of cryptocurrency from coinmarketcap.com. I also have the knowledge that there are many new cryptocurrencies that are popping up but I do not give it my attention because I fear that it will just take away my money.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back