What's new

Toloka.yandex.com Reviews : Scam or Legit?

Sake

⭐ Lazy Head ⭐
1000 Posts Club
Dec 19, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What is Toloka yandex?
Toloka yandex is a micro task website that pays users to do small tasks. It is powered by Yandex so it's 100% legit.

What kind of tasks are available?
A lot, such as choosing the right pictures. It's just multiple choices so it's not complicated to do.

How much can you earn a day?
Depends on how many tasks are available at the moment. You can earn $10 easily daily.

How you got paid?
I registered 2 days ago and yes i already got paid $20. They are paying instantly too. They support Paypal, Skrill and Payoneer as the payment methods.

Here's some proof

https://ibb.co/FBXMdyH

How to join?

I registered on this app, perfirmed test tasks, but never went too far. In other words, I never, worked in this app. It is surely legit, but tasks are low paying and reaching payment threshold looks really difficult conisdering the kind of tasks available on this app.

I registered on this app, perfirmed test tasks, but never went too far. In other words, I never, worked in this app. It is surely legit, but tasks are low paying and reaching payment threshold looks really difficult conisdering the kind of tasks available on this app.
Yes toloka is 100% legit paying website.w which provide chance to earn money by simple task.I also join this site for online make money.yandex is the most used search engine in Russia and the fifth most popular worldwide.

You have done well for informing the house about this opportunity. To me i am coming across this for the first time. But I think with the positive reviews coupled with payments proofs, I can say the site is legit. I will have to do some exploration of the site by myself for better understanding on how it works.

That's a lie, how did you get paid that amount in just few days, explain.
What is Toloka yandex?
Toloka yandex is a micro task website that pays users to do small tasks. It is powered by Yandex so it's 100% legit.

A lot, such as choosing the right pictures. It's just multiple choices so it's not complicated to do.

Depends on how many tasks are available at the moment. You can earn $10 easily daily.

How you got paid?
I registered 2 days ago and yes i already got paid $20. They are paying instantly too. They support Paypal, Skrill and Payoneer as the payment methods.

Here's some proof

How to join?

I have tried the Yandex Toloka app. It is a russian app that is available to international member. I have signed up for it. However, there are not many offers available in my country. If you live in a western country, then you might be able to make some money. I live in an Asian country and there are not many offers available.

What is Toloka yandex?

How you got paid?

Here's some proof

How to join?

If this site is legit as claimed I hope it allow all countries not excluding any of the continent I guess,and if the site is not allow in some part of the country,those that is not allow in there country region,is it advice for such people living in that kind of country that is not allow in the site to use vpn so that they would allow his other signup!!
Post automatically merged:

it's legit, but getting approved is a matter of luck...
Please am doing the registration now but for the country should it shown usa should I leave it like that?

Last edited:
I use yandex browser but never try the website the poster is talking about. And with the review it is too good to be true. Earning such an amount in just 2 days seems impossible to me. Although I will be it a trial before passing my review.

If this site is legit as claimed I hope it allow all countries not excluding any of the continent I guess,and if the site is not allow in some part of the country,those that is not allow in there country region,is it advice for such people living in that kind of country that is not allow in the site to use vpn so that they would allow his other signup!!

Please am doing the registration now but for the country should it shown usa should I leave it like that?
Sue whatever country you is from or you can leave it like that

I use yandex browser but never try the website the poster is talking about. And with the review it is too good to be true. Earning such an amount in just 2 days seems impossible to me. Although I will be it a trial before passing my review.
Well i earned 20$ for half a day today

That's a lie, how did you get paid that amount in just few days, explain.
And how is it a lie? If you've just done some search on Google about it before you call me a liar then you'll know.. well here's my payment from toloka today

https://ibb.co/FzLsCSC

Another $10 today

And another one total of $40 today

Last edited:
Sue whatever country you is from or you can leave it like that

Well i earned 20$ for half a day today

And how is it a lie? If you've just done some search on Google about it before you call me a liar then you'll know.. well here's my payment from toloka today

https://ibb.co/FzLsCSC

Another $10 today

And another one total of $40 today

How long does it take to see withdrawal?

Thanks for sharing this important information, the site sounds great to make some good cash from. I would definitely try and I hope there are no investments and the tasks are great to accomplish, thanks once again for sharing this.

How long does it take to see withdrawal?
Just a few minutes using paypal
Thanks for sharing this important information, the site sounds great to make some good cash from. I would definitely try and I hope there are no investments and the tasks are great to accomplish, thanks once again for sharing this.
Good luck and hope you earn a lot, there's no investment involved and tasks are easy enough to do in just seconds or a minute

Good luck and hope you earn a lot, there's no investment involved and tasks are easy enough to do in just seconds or a minute
Sir I'm in dilemma, it says I can't withdraw thatt my account still need to be under review for some time

Sir I'm in dilemma, it says I can't withdraw thatt my account still need to be under review for some time

Oh just wait for a day or two they will verify the withdraw account first don't worry about it. Mine took a day some are minutes after linking the accounts

Oh just wait for a day or two they will verify the withdraw account first don't worry about it. Mine took a day some are minutes after linking the accounts
Alright thank you, I really can't wait to withdraw, this seem very simple.

Just a question.. what payment method have you chose?

What is Toloka yandex?

How you got paid?

Here's some proof

How to join?

Toyoka.yandex.com is a legit and paying sites but their earnings I very low and their task seems difficult and discouraging and I don't think its possible to reach the minimum threshold ofm $20 in two days ,please share your payment screenshots for confirmation.

I chose Skrill, I requested for withdrawal Saturday, still yet to get it, do they pay weekends too?
Maybe you should exercise some patient waiting for them to send your funds to the destination you opted for. How many days did it take you to reach that minimum withdrawal threshold via that Toloka yandez app??

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back