What's new

Think we'll ever get chips planted in our bodies?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Like in our brains, or in the palm of our hand. Would you ever get a chip planted in your body? I don't know if I would, but to be honest, it is kind of interesting. I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to inject a chip into ones skin, and I'm sure they could even make a thin chip to go under the skin.

I only worry about being tracked with a chip, as long as that's not possible, I'd be more open to it. What about you?

Like in our brains, or in the palm of our hand. Would you ever get a chip planted in your body? I don't know if I would, but to be honest, it is kind of interesting. I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to inject a chip into ones skin, and I'm sure they could even make a thin chip to go under the skin.

I only worry about being tracked with a chip, as long as that's not possible, I'd be more open to it. What about you?
I'm just wondering what the chip would be used for (?)
You mean like to store information? Or as some type of backup in case you start forgetting people's names, etc.
😜
I don't think I would do it.
I don't want any chip planted in my skin, not even a potato chip.

Have you heard about Neuralink? they develop a brain implant that will be put inside your skull near the brain. They claim that people with quadriplegia can use this tech to control computers and mobile devices with their thoughts.
neuralink-installation.jpg

Image source
Neuralink official website.

I am not sure I would feel comfortable having a chip planted in my body at all no matter what the reason. I have heard rumours of chips being planted in our bodies for things such as making payments or even proving we are who we say we are but I worry they would also use it to track us and what we do and that is something I would not be happy with at all.

I would never accept having any kind of chips implanted in any part of my body. There was a conspiracy theory about this being a ploy of the anti Christ 666. I don't know if it's true or false but I won't allow it unless it's the only way to save my life.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back