What's new

Think Google will ever start their own Cryptocurrency?

Recently, I heard that Amazon is starting is own coin. If that's true and if that becomes successful, I think companies like Google will take a cue and start their own cryptos.

We do not really know what they thinking but I believe they might just decided to start their own cryptocurrency in the future , the problem is not really about starting a cryptocurrency but the cryptocurrency generally will only grow if they have something to offer, that is what people look for when investing in a particular cryptocurrency.

I don't really know if Google want to start their own cryptocurrency I know there is nothing that cannot be possible, them can go ahead if actually them want.

Google's coin would be one of the most popular coins, but I am sure that Bitcoin will still remain on the top. There are many other coins which were lanuched by some other big companies, but Bitcoin still remained on top of them. Would you buy the Google token if they launch their own tokens?

I doubt Google will launch its own cryptocurrency. Last year, we reported that Facebook would launch its own cryptocurrency this year. However, nothing happened.

Well it will be quite interesting and beneficial if google will make there cryptocurrency, most of us will achieve from that, but still we don't know whether they will do That.

I don't really know if google will start up it's own crypto currency, we can never really tell what decisions google will take. It's up to google if it wants to start up it's own crypto currency.

No, Google, together with Apple and Microsoft, are the most profitable large companies on this planet and as such are completely tied to the existing financial order. They would be the last to rock the boat in a system where they have such superior positioning.

This is why you will never hear from them anything even remotely mentioning cryptocurrencies. In simple terms, their mission is to get maximum profits, in dollars and other conventional currencies, because they are the best at it.

The most important thing is just the potential of the cryptocurrency that is being established, when a cryptocurrency is establish the coin must be able to solve a problem, as long as this is in a perfect condition the possibility of making money will be higher.

I do not think of Google would ever start their own crypto currency, but if they ever get to do so , then it is going to be a very massive breakthrough because so many people would trust them.

I don't really think that Google has the interest of dipping toes in cryptocurrency. I have not heard news that Google is planning to do such and the earlier the better.

I am very optimistic that one day they will definitely start your own cryptocurrencies, and it will be very easy for people to trust them since they are already a big company that is established and has a very good reputation.

I dont really know much about that but it can be possible and it can also not happen though no one can predict even if such has been announced but not taken into action yet by the organisation.

The world is moving very fast right now and you cannot really be able to tell what is going to happen in the next second. This means that Google can when they wake up and decide to open their new cryptocurrency depending on how the world is at that time.

We can never be sure, Google certainly has the infrastructure and expertise to start its own crypto network. They might be hesitant about the various government actions that might fall upon them if they start their own crypto currency. They have a lot at stake, so I think they won't risk their current positioning and they won't anger big financial institutions and governments to start a crypto currency.

There have been a lot of plans and the news in the past that big technological companies like Facebook and Google want to enter into the cryptocurrency space and I am very excited if there ever going to choose to.

At the rate in which the world is moving right now I am not going to be surprised if Google is going to launch their own cryptocurrency that will be used to pay creators like YouTube creators.

Google and Apple were previously announced that they would like to enter the world of cryptocurrencies by offering cryptocurrency payments to a wide range of users.

Google and Apple were previously announced that they would like to enter the world of cryptocurrencies by offering cryptocurrency payments to a wide range of users.
Yes , this has been a long time ago and for now we may not likely be so sure if they are Still interested. whatever the case maybe it is important for them to establish cryptocurrency with a useful potential.

Google as a company are making enough money as it is currently and i beleive they have more than enough on their hands than to start having their own crypto currency coin.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back