What's new

Think Google will ever start their own Cryptocurrency?

Google can start cryptocurrency but you can only decide to launch your own cryptocurrency coin which is normal I'm people can invest in look like other companies.

Most of them simply made announcement and not carrying it out. Facebook announced about creating their own coin called 'diem up to this moment their is nothing like that.

Seriously, I believe that one of the main reason why they are yet to start the project is as a result of the nature of cryptocurrency market right now which is not that good.

Seriously, I believe that one of the main reason why they are yet to start the project is as a result of the nature of cryptocurrency market right now which is not that good.
Yeah, they're simply afraid to lose half of their funds when the market halve like we've seen recently. They are business Enterprises they always seek for better options for their long term business progress.

There has been no hint that Google would venture into the world of crypto currency but if they do I'm sure it would be a huge success

There has been no hint that Google would venture into the world of crypto currency but if they do I'm sure it would be a huge success
Yes their own will definitely be a huge success because they have a lot of people that will support them. Having a strong online community is the most important thing when we are thinking of building a project.

For Google to start it own cryptocurrency different from the other is something that can not be over concluded or to be predicted due to or as a result of certain issues going on but I believe it can not happen because they are already generating alot from the present one.

It is possible that they are going to start their own cryptocurrency if they see any possibility and how they can make more money with it. You have what it takes to push it around the world.

The possibility of Google starting their crypto currency is on the high side. This will be a game plan because Google is already on a high value.

Google will not create a coin in my opinion. One thing that moves a coin is utility and I don't see how any coin Google creates will have utility.

I believe since ordinary person is starting his or her own crypto currency, I believe its easier and even very important for Google to start its own crypto currency.

Personally, I am just coming across this information for the first time here. And I can't really confirm if this is true or not as I don't have any source to proof. I don't know why everyone wants to create their own cryptocurrency. Is like there are so much to gain from owning a crypto coin. But personally, I don't think it is a bad idea if Google has decided to have its crypro coin. That is my opinion.

Sooner or later all major internet companies will start their own crypto currencies because there is no other asset s profitable as crypto currencies. Google has multiple services and it might use crypto in its system.

Google controls almost everything in the world and also if they decide to introduce it's own crypto it would certainly affect all of the crypto market because many people would prefer to use it because if will offer a lot of uses

Well, it is hard to tell. I think they might just decide to form a payment platform and maybe allow people send their own type of medium of exchange, it could be crypto or not, across their platforms.

Likewise me too. I was thinking the same. Google coming into the world of crytocurrency will be a great move for us. As there should be so many willing platform that will accept cryto more than ever

I doubt Google has time to meddle with a cryptocurrency. Even allowing it in Google Wallet would be a huge push but would be a good idea seeing as paypal now allows it. I can't see them ever doing that but I'm sure if they did a lot of people would be on board to try it.

I
Do you think that Google will ever join the cryptocurrency world? I think it'd be interesting to see Google make their own currency, but part of me feels like they would never do this. What do you guys think? Do you think Google will ever make their own currency? If so, what do you think it'd be called
To me I think google will make more money in it if they go into it cos number one people will venture into their coin cos they have build the name Before goocoin

Do you think that Google will ever join the cryptocurrency world? I think it'd be interesting to see Google make their own currency, but part of me feels like they would never do this. What do you guys think? Do you think Google will ever make their own currency? If so, what do you think it'd be called?
It actually takes a lot, the money, the rallying, token and strategy to build a coin so only if Google needs to expand their services we'll see a coin by Google.

If Google as a brand decide to float it's own crypto currency I think it would be a huge success, especially if they leverage on their brand

I don't think there is any possibility of Google starting there own cryptocurrency even though the future occurrences can not be predicted but with the available knowledge I have now on the role of Google in the cryptocurrency market is not possible for them to invent their own cryptocurrency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back