What's new

Think Google will ever start their own Cryptocurrency?

In as much as crypto is the new block on the wall, it is not to be ventured in by all business tycoons. If Google sees that it can not perform optimally in the aspect, it can shelve the idea.

Google is not just a search engine, it is also advertising company for publishers and advertisers, it deals with a lot of financial transactions. Therefore, it is very likely it might create crypto currency s a payment for its clients and customers.

In as much as crypto is the new block on the wall, it is not to be ventured in by all business tycoons. If Google sees that it can not perform optimally in the aspect, it can shelve the idea.
Well, studying how all the countries of the world are pushing to have their own cryptocurrency, I'm very sure that Google wouldn't overlook the opportunity to do so too.

We never can tell how it will go. Should Google bring its cryptocurrency, then is going to be massive. All other search engines will go down the drain as Google will completely take over.

Google has a lot of balls in their court than to start another cryptocurrency. They have wide range of products that is bringing them Money More Than cryptocurrency.

Do you think that Google will ever join the cryptocurrency world? I think it'd be interesting to see Google make their own currency, but part of me feels like they would never do this. What do you guys think? Do you think Google will ever make their own currency? If so, what do you think it'd be called?
Personally, I believe that it's something that's more likely to happen in the future. With most countries trying to have their own cryptocurrency, so Google will do same.

I think google has started making solid plans to join the Crypto market. I heard they have made partnership with US-based crypto marketplace Bakkt. Who else heard about this?

Google has a lot of balls in their court than to start another cryptocurrency. They have wide range of products that is bringing them Money More Than cryptocurrency.
For the fact that most part of the economy is affected by what happens with cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin is something that makes it simply indispensable.

well I don't think so .I think that was just a tale because recently I heard that Facebook will start it's own cryotocurrency but nothing has happened,I don't think Google will start it's own cryotocurrency.

well I don't think so .I think that was just a tale because recently I heard that Facebook will start it's own cryotocurrency but nothing has happened,I don't think Google will start it's own cryotocurrency.
I have good reasons to believe that they have a plan of what is a priority for them to do when they are supposed to do it because right now they just completed the changing of the company's name.

I have good reasons to believe that they have a plan of what is a priority for them to do when they are supposed to do it because right now they just completed the changing of the company's name.
that's very true,I even heard that Facebook is planning to change it's name to meta,have you heard about that.the name sounds some how but I believe they have there good reason for doing that.

Anything is possible in the business world. If the google see a need to create cryptocurrency, they are going to create it and made it available for everyone just like they did with Android.

This will be their own decision to make and even if they do I believe they are going to get a lot of investors because Google is one of the best platform people can like to invest on whatever they introduce, the most important thing is for their cryptocurrency to be very useful.

that's very true,I even heard that Facebook is planning to change it's name to meta,have you heard about that.the name sounds some how but I believe they have there good reason for doing that.
It is not something that is hidden about all these companies trying to have their own cryptocurrency because even football clubs now have their own cryptocurrency as well.

I've not heard much about it. But many companies starting a cryotocurrency will be s great idea.
It is not something that is hidden about all these companies trying to have their own cryptocurrency because even football clubs now have their own cryptocurrency as well.
I've not heard much about it. But it will be a great idea for many companies to start up there own cryotocurrency. It will make many things to become easier.

It was announced earlier that Google and Apple simply wants to move into the world of cryptocurrency, by bringing cryptocurrency payment closer to it's multitude of users.
I have good reasons to believe that Facebook is going to be starting their own cryptocurrency before Google from the looks of things and strings Facebook is pulling now.

Do you think that Google will ever join the cryptocurrency world? I think it'd be interesting to see Google make their own currency, but part of me feels like they would never do this. What do you guys think? Do you think Google will ever make their own currency? If so, what do you think it'd be called?

probably in the near future they will reach this method as well, because everyone trusts google and I think that if they made their own currency, they would have many investors :)

I don't think google would actually create their crypto currency , because they seem not to be interested in creating crypto currency ,since they banned the existence of cryptocurrency ads

In the world of cryptocurrency, there is absolutely nothing impossible. There are do many meme coin around and if Google created it own , it won't be a big deal.

There are no impossibilities in the cryptocurrency world and every coin has the potential to grow at any time and fundamentally people who have very patient at the ones that are making money from crypto currencies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back