What's new

Think Google will ever start their own Cryptocurrency?

In my own views I don't ever think Google will starts their own Cryptocurrency or something else like that but as time goes on and technology is day by day improving things may changes but it will take time definitely.

There is nothing impossible these days, the rate at which the number of different cryptocurrency is increasing is alarming, if google should make an announcement that they will launch their own coin, I won't be surprised.

I don't think they would start their cryptocurrency and I don't want them to. Not only do they have a lot on their plate with the numerous services that they're rendering, it would make them seem like Jack of all and break their brand image - Google is known as a reference point for internet services

If individuals that are not as powerful financially can start up their own cryptocurrency for the bragging rights sake, why won't Google do same? They always can if they want to

If they ever decide to float their own crypto currency,I have a guy feeling it would dominate the market greatly due to it's brand name

I think google is very capable of starting their own cryptocurrency if they so wanted to. This is true because they have the resources and technology to back this type of project up as they see fit

Do you think that Google will ever join the cryptocurrency world? I think it'd be interesting to see Google make their own currency, but part of me feels like they would never do this. What do you guys think? Do you think Google will ever make their own currency? If so, what do you think it'd be called?
I don't think that Google will ever think of having their own personal cryptocurrency because the money they make daily is okay for them so them going into cryptocurrency would be like they are adding more stress on their self I guess.

I don't think that Google will ever think of having their own personal cryptocurrency because the money they make daily is okay for them so them going into cryptocurrency would be like they are adding more stress on their self I guess.
I get your point too though but the rich always want to get richer, I do believe they could have their own coin in the future too though but that would depend on how big crypto is then so their hands would probably be tied

Do you think that Google will ever join the cryptocurrency world? I think it'd be interesting to see Google make their own currency, but part of me feels like they would never do this. What do you guys think? Do you think Google will ever make their own currency? If so, what do you think it'd be called?

Google might start their own cryptocurrencies, but I do not know when this will happen. Having said that, there are many world governments and many international companies that have already been planning of making their own crypto coin.

It is possible the come up with their own currency.
But it make take some time as there is no such plans for now.

Yeah they can start their cryptocurrency one day one time because I might say the reason why they yet to start is because the price of the coin for marketing is not that very good.

If Google feels like it's necessary for them to have their own cryptocurrency, it's something that wouldn't be a big problem for them because they already have the resources to do so and even surpass most coins now.

In my own views I don't ever think Google will starts their own Cryptocurrency or something else like that but as time goes on and technology is day by day improving things may changes but it will take time definitely.
Well just like you said it will take time, I know as technology advances it will have effect on some many things and new things will be introduce

Since every firm is trying to get their own crypto currency, then it would not be a big deal for google.
Let me guess...it might be called 'goocoin'
My fingers are crossed.

Lol.
This is very possible though.
There are so many crypto currency now, so if google come up with it's own, it would not be shocking.
I am still pondering on what name it would be called.

Yes, I think Google may reach a point where they will be interested in making their own cryptocurrency. Especially since they know that they have so many people supporting them. So their is a high possibility that many people will be comfortable to use their cryptocurrency.

Of course yes, it is something that I believe that Google and Apple have the capacity to do so because capital to do it is not really a problem for them as long as they decide to do it.
I have even thought of it before that it will be nice Google start their own cryptocurrency. Like you said they have the capacity to start and I believe many people invest in it and possible rise in value in few years.

I have even thought of it before that it will be nice Google start their own cryptocurrency. Like you said they have the capacity to start and I believe many people invest in it and possible rise in value in few years.
With what's happening on the part of so many countries banning cryptocurrencies and setting up their own coin which their central bank will regulate shows that cryptocurrencies is here to stay and Google won't be left out.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back