What's new

Think Google will ever start their own Cryptocurrency?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you think that Google will ever join the cryptocurrency world? I think it'd be interesting to see Google make their own currency, but part of me feels like they would never do this. What do you guys think? Do you think Google will ever make their own currency? If so, what do you think it'd be called?

It was announced earlier that Google and Apple simply wants to move into the world of cryptocurrency, by bringing cryptocurrency payment closer to it's multitude of users.

I don't think Google will start there own crypto currency. It was last year that we had that facebook will start there own crypto currency this year. But nothing happened.

I don't really know if Google want to start their own cryptocurrency I know there is nothing that cannot be possible, them can go ahead if actually them want.

Many people and firms are starting their own crypto currency, even browsers are having their and there is this news spreading around that Twitter will soon introduce Bitcoin into their platform, do if google start their own crypto currency today.

I don't really if Google will or is thinking in that direction. But anything can happen and I will not be surprised if it happened. If it happens it will be a big win for cryptocurrency market.

I dont think Google will be Interested in starting any form of cryptocurrency of there own because they are also generating alot from the operation of cryptocurrency market.

It was announced earlier that Google and Apple simply wants to move into the world of cryptocurrency, by bringing cryptocurrency payment closer to it's multitude of users.

Of course yes, it is something that I believe that Google and Apple have the capacity to do so because capital to do it is not really a problem for them as long as they decide to do it.

Of course yes, it is something that I believe that Google and Apple have the capacity to do so because capital to do it is not really a problem for them as long as they decide to do it.
Provided they want to get inline with cryptocurrency, I don't think capital is a problem, I agree with you. Maybe Google and Apple are still looking at other options before implementing their wish around cryptocurrency.

Well it's always believe that no one can predict how the future will definitely come to be but with the level of.income always generated by Google as a result of the cryptocurrency operation then it's not real.

Google might start their own token and it might be a huge game changer in the world of cryptocurrencies. It will be a high-value coin because Google is indeed one of the richest companies in this world.

Do you think that Google will ever join the cryptocurrency world? I think it'd be interesting to see Google make their own currency, but part of me feels like they would never do this. What do you guys think? Do you think Google will ever make their own currency? If so, what do you think it'd be called?
The Google we all know so well will want to dabble into whatever they can sometimes for reasons nobody seems to understand and they dont either. So if Facebook is launching their won crypto then its only a matter of time for Google as well.

Well I think it could happen in the nearest future as there is nothing new again
There are new innovations and idea coming up every blessed day so wouldn't be surprised if Google comes up with their crypto

Well I may not be surprised to find out that they might also be planning to establish their own cryptocurrency, nowadays every renown company are also trying to fix themselves into the crypto space.

that's,true but i don't really think google will join the world of cryptocurrency , it was last year i heard that Facebook will start there own cryptocurrency but noting is happening, i think that's same to google

Well I think it could happen in the nearest future as there is nothing new again
There are new innovations and idea coming up every blessed day so wouldn't be surprised if Google comes up with their crypto

Seriously, if eventually Google decided to start their own cryptocurrency, I believe that it's something that is going to boom very quickly because it is already a popular search engine network.

that's,true but i don't really think google will join the world of cryptocurrency , it was last year i heard that Facebook will start there own cryptocurrency but noting is happening, i think that's same to google
Most of them simply made announcement and not carrying it out. Facebook announced about creating their own coin called 'diem up to this moment their is nothing like that.

Most of them simply made announcement and not carrying it out. Facebook announced about creating their own coin called 'diem up to this moment their is nothing like that.
yes that's what i am even saying ,if to say Facebook have created there own coin it would have be of more help ,but it all seems not to be so ,many of these information are scam ,but i believe one day it will come to reality

yes that's what i am even saying ,if to say Facebook have created there own coin it would have be of more help ,but it all seems not to be so ,many of these information are scam ,but i believe one day it will come to reality
Maybe they have rethought, and changed their mind at the last gasps when it is meant to go through. Maybe in the future it can be reconsidered again who knows.

I don't really think so because google itself has upper levels than crypto and seniors don't bend easily to juniors

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back