What's new

Things that a homeowner will pay, that a renter will not

In my country, the landlord usually pays for getting things fixed before the tenant actually signs an agreement with the landlord. These things may include getting the walls painted and getting things fixed such as bathroom taps, doors, windows, etc.
When it comes to repairs or repainting the landlord can agree or decline. When we were renting a house I offered to share half of the cost of repainting and the landlord readily agreed. I actually paid for everything and the share of the landlord was deducted from the subsequent rent.

You are right, tenants had to pay electric bills, light bill
But any other thing is the responsibility of the Landlord
There are things and bills that is alsi the responsibility of the tenant to do, for example , at the end of the month , tenant must pay for electricity bills , taking care of his or her surroundings,

When it comes to repairs or repainting the landlord can agree or decline. When we were renting a house I offered to share half of the cost of repainting and the landlord readily agreed. I actually paid for everything and the share of the landlord was deducted from the subsequent rent.

Yes, the landlord can definitely agree or disagree as it is entirely up to the landlord. I have also noticed that some tenants are just too demanding when it getting things fixed. This sort of thing can make the landlord run out of his budget if he continues to repair each and every thing.

I think it's not all of them that is the responsibility of the landlord. I take care of some of these things in my house even though am a tenant.

All you said dosnt come in, in my country there's no such thing as paying of house tax , once you buy the property you will have to pay everything moreover the only tax your to pay is your nepa bill and your water bill apart from that nothing else is added

Yeah a homeowner has a lot of expenses on him but he's already included it in the rent of the tenants - so it's not like he's overspending or doing something outta the extraordinary to make the tenants happy.

All you said dosnt come in, in my country there's no such thing as paying of house tax , once you buy the property you will have to pay everything moreover the only tax your to pay is your nepa bill and your water bill apart from that nothing else is added
The real estate tax is the responsibility of the owner and the tenant has nothing to do with that. But I have heard of some cases that the annual contract of lease had included the annual tax to be paid by the tenant. That is clearly unfair to the tenant and should be reported.

There are a lot of people who think that having a home will cost lesser than just renting one, but the truth is they are wrong about it. Why? Simply because there are a lot of things a homeowner will pay. Below will be a list of these things soo that people will have an idea about it.

1. Insurance for Homeowners
2. Cleaning the Pool (if you have one)
3. In some areas, lender-required
4. flood insurance
5. In some areas, earthquake insurance.
6. Taxes on property
7. Pickup Trash
8. Water service and sewer service
9. Reparations and Maintenance
10. Control of pests
11. Trimming Tree

With these list, I can say that it will cost more if you are a homeowner, do you have such things to add? Please share yours in the comment below. Thank you.
In my locality, the tenants are the ones who pay for individual pick up trash, pest control, water and sewer services.
The landlord can pay for taxes, insurance, tree trimming and pool cleaning.

Anything that is going to be very difficult for a tenant who is on rent to move whenever he is moving to another house is going to be something that is going to be very hard for him to pay for and have in his house.

Yes this is true there are numerous bills that a homeowner pays over his property,but there is a feeling of security in having your own home.

Yes, l agree home owners sometimes do have to pay these and sometimes it's always a burden although. But even with that I think it's still better to live in your own house and pay these expenses than to be in someone's house because of these expenses.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back