What's new

Things that a homeowner will pay, that a renter will not

The best thing is to have a house and most of the things you listed are still been paid for by tenants also. Tenants also pays for trash pickup, water service, repairs and maintenance, grass and tree trimming. It cost more to be a tenant than a house owner because you can decide not to do somethings if you wish.
Some of the things that a homeowner pay that a rental will not pay are the light bills water bills and maintenance of the property which involve renovation but most times rentals do pay some of these expenses

As far as I'm concerned, when it comes to where I live, what I would care about is my comfort. So, what matters most is how I feel where I live and not if I'm living on rent.

I quite agree with you that a home owner has some certain bills to pay. But you can't just outrightly say that renting a house cost lesser than owning one. I am saying this because those list above does not apply to every country of the world. I mean each country or region has different list of bills house owner should pay. You can't use your country list to judge mine or other countries. My opinion.

There are a lot of people who think that having a home will cost lesser than just renting one, but the truth is they are wrong about it. Why? Simply because there are a lot of things a homeowner will pay. Below will be a list of these things soo that people will have an idea about it.

1. Insurance for Homeowners
2. Cleaning the Pool (if you have one)
3. In some areas, lender-required
4. flood insurance
5. In some areas, earthquake insurance.
6. Taxes on property
7. Pickup Trash
8. Water service and sewer service
9. Reparations and Maintenance
10. Control of pests
11. Trimming Tree

With these list, I can say that it will cost more if you are a homeowner, do you have such things to add? Please share yours in the comment below. Thank you.
That's is why I would prefer to live alone with my family in my house, because some tenant don't really understand what homeowners go through in just to maintain the good standard of the house.

I quite agree with you that a home owner has some certain bills to pay. But you can't just outrightly say that renting a house cost lesser than owning one. I am saying this because those list above does not apply to every country of the world. I mean each country or region has different list of bills house owner should pay. You can't use your country list to judge mine or other countries. My opinion.
I agree with you, in my country the tenants also do not cover in full the information that is listed. Each country has its own guidelines regarding rents and agreements between landlords and tenants. In my country they pay rent and some basic services (water, electricity, cable tv, telephone, internet) consumed by the tenant.

I am very sure that these to things you listed for home owners to be spending on are what is obtainable from your own country as a result of your laws there. The reverse is the case in my country

The list of expenses you have listed is not a general kind of thing because it depends on the country you are in that operate such laws. In my country, you pay for the most of the things there when you choose to rent the house
You are right, the costs of having a property would depend on the country and also in the location of the house. When the property is inside a middle class village then there is a monthly dues that is required by the homeowner's association for the maintenance and security of the village. You also have to pay more if you have a business in your home.

I believe it varies in different countries. In my country the only stress a landlord or home owner would pass through is usually during the building, as the community youth tend to disturb just so they can get some money. Once the house is done, you are good to go.

In my country, when it comes to tenancy, there is usually an agreement that states clearly the expenses that will be borne by the tenant and the one that the house owner that is the landlord will handle.

Indeed, l concur homeowner in some cases perform need to pay out these as well as in some cases it is constantly a concern although. However also keeping that I believe it is still much a lot better to reside in your very own home as well as pay out these costs compared to to become in someone's home due to these costs.

In my country, when it comes to tenancy, there is usually an agreement that states clearly the expenses that will be borne by the tenant and the one that the house owner that is the landlord will handle.

Seriously, it's actually almost the same thing in my own country as well. If there is any need for any kind of renovation, the landlord would consent and take care of it when you pay your rent.

I do not quite agree with you on this because the landowner or house owner collects bills from his tennants and he normally calculate all the bills when coming up with the house rent.

I do not quite agree with you on this because the landowner or house owner collects bills from his tennants and he normally calculate all the bills when coming up with the house rent.
True, this is what makes ups the value of the house, the landlord or house owner makes a total calculation of all that is needed to be paid and gives it out as the rent.

In my locality the owner of the house only pay for the maintainance if the house and other bills but electricity bill and the other things that the tenants will benefits from he paid them.

To a very large extent if you will consider things like this then it is very true but then the person who is renting the house is also paying it in directly through their house rent.

There are a lot of people who think that having a home will cost lesser than just renting one, but the truth is they are wrong about it. Why? Simply because there are a lot of things a homeowner will pay. Below will be a list of these things soo that people will have an idea about it.

1. Insurance for Homeowners
2. Cleaning the Pool (if you have one)
3. In some areas, lender-required
4. flood insurance
5. In some areas, earthquake insurance.
6. Taxes on property
7. Pickup Trash
8. Water service and sewer service
9. Reparations and Maintenance
10. Control of pests
11. Trimming Tree

With these list, I can say that it will cost more if you are a homeowner, do you have such things to add? Please share yours in the comment below. Thank you.
Being a landlord or a home owner , there are things and responsibilities you have to bear alone , things like paying form flood insurancenand insurance for homeowners and maintaneince ofnthe house.

Not all of these are completely true concidering that countries laws regarding housing are going to be different one from another. In my country, the reverse of your post is usually the case

It may be more costly to own a home but it is way better than living in a rented apartment especially if you could afford your own house. It could be regarded as a sort of investment for the future.

In my country, the landlord usually pays for getting things fixed before the tenant actually signs an agreement with the landlord. These things may include getting the walls painted and getting things fixed such as bathroom taps, doors, windows, etc.

At first you will have full control over your property something you cannot do when you rent up an apartment. You can also decide on experimenting a design on your property.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back