What's new

Things that a homeowner will pay, that a renter will not

Any house that is not your own isn't worth making big investment in setting it up because you are definitely going to leave the house in the future. So, normal investment is good.

Most of the things you listed out does not happen in my country. Like earthquake insurance, flood insurance, control of pest and the likes so I can say my country been a home owner is lesser expense compare to renting a home.

There are a lot of people who think that having a home will cost lesser than just renting one, but the truth is they are wrong about it. Why? Simply because there are a lot of things a homeowner will pay. Below will be a list of these things soo that people will have an idea about it.

1. Insurance for Homeowners
2. Cleaning the Pool (if you have one)
3. In some areas, lender-required
4. flood insurance
5. In some areas, earthquake insurance.
6. Taxes on property
7. Pickup Trash
8. Water service and sewer service
9. Reparations and Maintenance
10. Control of pests
11. Trimming Tree

With these list, I can say that it will cost more if you are a homeowner, do you have such things to add? Please share yours in the comment below. Thank you.
I agree with you in this sense. However remember that chances are that if you are renting a portion of this is built into your rent, and therefore you are essentially paying off the home loan of the owner with your rent.

There are a lot of people who think that having a home will cost lesser than just renting one, but the truth is they are wrong about it. Why? Simply because there are a lot of things a homeowner will pay. Below will be a list of these things soo that people will have an idea about it.

4. flood insurance
6. Taxes on property
7. Pickup Trash
10. Control of pests
11. Trimming Tree

With these list, I can say that it will cost more if you are a homeowner, do you have such things to add? Please share yours in the comment below. Thank you.
Home owner pay more than the tenant most of the time because they are simply the owner of the house and they pays taxes on the house, for the control of pest , the water services, and trimming trees.

That list sounds and also seem too funny to me i must confess. Whoever rents that apartment takes over the payment of all you just listed while the renter stays there aren't you aware?

There are limits to what one can do in a house that isn't the person's own because everything you do in the house will be for the longer benefits of the house owner.

What property owners may pay defers from country to country. Most of those things such owners pay are indirectly being paid by the Renters. They just transfer it to your bills.
Only thing I see that is general and an exception to this insurance for properties
I agree with you, it is different in different countries, in my country there are many of the reasons listed that are not paid. Also some of them are paid in equal parts between the landlord and the tenant. Now as you describe the insurance of the property is the responsibility of the owner.

I'm the kind of guy who loves tress and flowers planted in my living environment and it's such a hard thing to do for me when I was still living in a rented apartment.

I'm the kind of guy who loves tress and flowers planted in my living environment and it's such a hard thing to do for me when I was still living in a rented apartment.
If there is space, and you intend to stay there for some time, you can talk to the owners. Planting trees is beneficial for the owners and their environment, I love trees too. When I was a tenant I even planted some, in mutual agreement with the owners.

If there is space, and you intend to stay there for some time, you can talk to the owners. Planting trees is beneficial for the owners and their environment, I love trees too. When I was a tenant I even planted some, in mutual agreement with the owners.
Exactly, it's definitely not going to be a problem once you get the permission of the house owner to plan such before doing so, otherwise it may result to a misunderstanding.

A house owner always pays most of the bills while a tenant just pay for rentals fee, electricity bill and water bill, while the house owner pays for the renovation of the house and other minor bills.

A house owner always pays most of the bills while a tenant just pay for rentals fee, electricity bill and water bill, while the house owner pays for the renovation of the house loop and other minor bills.
Now, with just looking at this statistics, who do you think that makes most of the expenses living in a rented or property that is on lease? Is it the house owner or tenant?

Exactly, it's definitely not going to be a problem once you get the permission of the house owner to plan such before doing so, otherwise it may result to a misunderstanding.
It is correct @Heatman , it is very important to reach agreements with the owners, express their wishes to plant some tree, which is beneficial. If the root of this does not affect the structure of the property, I do not think there are no drawbacks. It is always necessary to reach agreements.

There is nothing like your own home where you have peace of mind for being thrown out because you can't pay the landlord. Home owners also make some expenses but that doesn't change the fact that having a house of your own is an asset that'll definitely pay off in the future.

Definitely the home owners needs to pay taxes on the homes,pay maintenance fee when necessary in other to keep their properties intact.
That's is a honest truth, the owners of the house pays for the taxes of the house and property and also sometimes maintain the building.

That's is a honest truth, the owners of the house pays for the taxes of the house and property and also sometimes maintain the building.
They have to maintain the buildings because it is their own house,the tenants are just temporal occupants and if you don't maintain your buildings,they will lose value.

The list of expenses you have listed is not a general kind of thing because it depends on the country you are in that operate such laws. In my country, you pay for the most of the things there when you choose to rent the house

It depends on the kind of house you rented. In serviced apartment, the homeowner does must of the things like cleaning of the environment, disposing trash and all of that.

Personally, I really don't like it when I start having a misunderstanding with my own landlord over his own house, I would just part out in peace and take my rent balance.

4. flood insurance
6. Taxes on property
7. Pickup Trash
10. Control of pests
11. Trimming Tree

The best thing is to have a house and most of the things you listed are still been paid for by tenants also. Tenants also pays for trash pickup, water service, repairs and maintenance, grass and tree trimming. It cost more to be a tenant than a house owner because you can decide not to do somethings if you wish.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back