Things that a homeowner will pay, that a renter will not

Quert

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 21, 2021
USD
$9.0000USD
Biznotes
There are a lot of people who think that having a home will cost lesser than just renting one, but the truth is they are wrong about it. Why? Simply because there are a lot of things a homeowner will pay. Below will be a list of these things soo that people will have an idea about it.

1. Insurance for Homeowners
2. Cleaning the Pool (if you have one)
3. In some areas, lender-required
4. flood insurance
5. In some areas, earthquake insurance.
6. Taxes on property
7. Pickup Trash
8. Water service and sewer service
9. Reparations and Maintenance
10. Control of pests
11. Trimming Tree

With these list, I can say that it will cost more if you are a homeowner, do you have such things to add? Please share yours in the comment below. Thank you.

This list of expenses do home owners varies from country to policies. However, house rent policies are back up by laws and regulations to make sure no one is on losing end. Both the home owner and the tenant agree upon certain expenses like electricity, water bill and other utility bills before the rent is sealed.

Well, that's completely normal, i mean, if you are ready to pay all of these things yourself as a renter, then just buy your own house already, people usually rent homes because they are on a very limited budget

Yes, l agree home owners sometimes do have to pay these and sometimes it's always a burden although. But even with that I think it's still better to live in your own house and pay these expenses than to be in someone's house because of these expenses.

I think location actually matters in determining whether it's more valuable to rent or own a home. Where I live, the home value has gone up considerably and even though we have put $20,000 into our property, if we were to sell today we'd sell for $100,000 more than we bought. The equity we built up is worth more than if we had tried to save by renting because the rental costs in my area are higher than what my mortgage payments were.

You are correct to an extent. But the expenses a home owner has to deal with depends on the size of the home and what kind of home it is. The expenses will not be a problem as long as the home owner is rich enough and can afford it.

You are correct to an extent. But the expenses a home owner has to deal with depends on the size of the home and what kind of home it is. The expenses will not be a problem as long as the home owner is rich enough and can afford it.

That's why any person who wishes to purchase a home should always keep an egg nest in their savings for emergencies and repairs. Plus, if they've built up enough equity they can get a home improvement loan that is easy enough to pay off. That way, they're increasing the value of their home and protecting their investment. Renting is not an investment.

Those expenses just mentioned above can vary depending on location and sometimes the family size too. But even with that, l still feel secured in my own home than renting a place where I can be trown out on any time for one reason or the other.

Maintaining a home isn't easy at all the cost of maintaining your house is very much because if you don't maintain the house there will be a lot of damages from the building and again you need to get this mot from those that rent your house because you can't be using your own personal money or fund to be maintaining your house if it's for rentage

In this part of the world as a home owner you will pay for land use charge, resident permit, increasing power supply bill, traditional ruler fee, charge for erecting a fence, mounting a gate or roofing your house. There are other undocumented fees paid in this part of the world. Becoming a home owner is gradually turning to a frustrating venture.

This list is for someone who is not living in Africa, in my country Nigeria the best thing that can happen to you is having a house, you pay absolutely nothing, Some landlords don't even pay electricity and water bills they leave it for the tenants, am speaking from experience.

Yes you are right, the homeowner or owners will pay a huge bulk of the bill of the house but indirectly the tenants Is paying it, because all this charges will be added when stating the house rent cost. And even without including it in the house rent, tenants still pay some bills like electricity bills.

Tenants only have to pay rent and electricity, water and case bills. Everything else is the responsibility of the landlord. Getting home repaired is so important. But it is often wrong for a landlord to behead a tenant.

Perhaps they are things that the owner pays in your country, and it sure is different in other countries. In the case of my country, there are no such expenses, only those that are reflected in the rental contract. Otherwise the costs of electricity, water, internet, local telephone, among other damages that will be the responsibility of the tenant. And other expenses will be shared.

These are basic maintenance costs that every homeowner will have to pay for. But when it is a rented property the owner would have estimated the cost of these things and added it to the basic house rent.

You are right with the list that you mentioned that a tenant has no responsibility on. We made a research on that when we started planning to buy a lot and build an apartment to be rented out. Besides, we used to be renting an apartment of 2 years and renting a house for 5 years so we practically know the rules about a rented property. The annual real estate tax is not much but the crux may be the village dues which is not really expensive but some tenant would not agree to pay it because they do not own the house.

Well with your points at somehow I I could agree E That That in some areas The home owner have a lot of responsibilities to fulfill But if I think about my country or my area where are where I am living Since childhood Or my family members means my parents or their parents Were living The home owner doesn't have to To worry about All these things They just have to build a house Furnish it with the things And then give it on the rent And start enjoying their earnings From the tenants

Living in one's house comes with extra dose of confidence, sense of achievement and gratitude. Tenants however aspire to have a house of their own as well. So no right thinking and normal human will prefer to pay rents to a landlord so as to shelf all these landlord responsibilities.

All these you mentioned above are for those that are in Europe and the US. Over here in Africa the renters are the ones paying such bills, the home owners always make it compulsory and would bodly tell the renters to pack out if he can't pay for them. The renter have no choice than to give in to such outrageous demand.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back