What's new

The music and your tastes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I listen to all types of genre as long as it is good music,but my most preferred genre in music is hiphop rap music, i listen to it more than any other genre.

There are many types of music, from heavy rock to romantic. Which varies depending on the region, the upbringing and independent tastes. The state of mind in which we find ourselves also counts. I personally love romance at all times and I don't like rock. What kind of music do you like and which do you dislike?
I love listening to music, because it lift my body, soul and spirit, especially gospel music, it helps me connect with my God and maker.

There are many types of music, from heavy rock to romantic. Which varies depending on the region, the upbringing and independent tastes. The state of mind in which we find ourselves also counts. I personally love romance at all times and I don't like rock. What kind of music do you like and which do you dislike?
When it comes to music, my taste is kind of somehow. I prefer Something like rap sometimes and other times, I prefer cool music like Ragae and blues. Mytaste is dynamic anyways

I love listening to music, because it lift my body, soul and spirit, especially gospel music, it helps me connect with my God and maker.
I think we are all passionate about music in its different rhythms, this is the second time I hear about gospel music, I googled it and it is really nice, I didn't know its name but I had heard it.
When it comes to music, my taste is kind of somehow. I prefer Something like rap sometimes and other times, I prefer cool music like Ragae and blues. Mytaste is dynamic anyways
I also love reggae and blues, it's a music somehow with interesting messages when you pay attention to the lyrics, it's good that you share your tastes with us.

I am a universal music listener because I can listen to any country's music although my favourite genre of music is r&b, soul, hip hop, house, jazz aside rock because I feel rock music is too noisy for my liking.

I prefer gospel songs as a Christian I believe we need more of gospel songs to build up our spiritual growth. So for me i prefer listening to gospel songs that is my taste. I listen to both praise and worship.

I am a universal music listener because I can listen to any country's music although my favourite genre of music is r&b, soul, hip hop, house, jazz aside rock because I feel rock music is too noisy for my liking.
We are in the same tune @Ralphjoe , I like all kinds of music except rock for the same reason, it's too heavy and too much noise for my taste. Although in general I prefer soft music, it is relaxing at all times, now at a party all music is welcome.

Music is life. There's always a kind of music for whatever state the mind is. That is why it's not easy to say all I listen to is blues or I can't do any other music except jazz and so on. There are times and situations that all you want is just a particular genre, if at a time like that you're listening to another thing, well. Although one can have a favourite genre.
I also love the Blues, in fact I love all the relaxing music (romantic) and instrumentals, but of course if I'm in a festive atmosphere all music is good to enjoy and share with friends and family.

Music is life. There's always a kind of music for whatever state the mind is. That is why it's not easy to say all I listen to is blues or I can't do any other music except jazz and so on. There are times and situations that all you want is just a particular genre, if at a time like that you're listening to another thing, well. Although one can have a favourite genre.
You are absolutely right, it all depends on how you feel, and according to that you choose the right kind of music. There is so much variety that we would be missing in our vocabulary to name some kind of genre. In short, music is the perfect companion at all times.

I listened majorly to rap/ hip hop, rock, reggae and blues. I love rap/ hip hop the most. I'm not really enthusiastic about country music.

Discussions are an essential part of every online community's success. Members tend to connect with the group as they have access to a forum that allows for one-on-one contact with like-minded individuals.

The job of the community manager is to be the spark in a raging fire made up of highly engaged members.

I listened majorly to rap/ hip hop, rock, reggae and blues. I love rap/ hip hop the most. I'm not really enthusiastic about country music.
You have different tastes for the ones you describe, they are genres that have become popular and spread around the world over the years. Not long ago I saw a documentary of these rhythms, and they have achieved success in their variety, they are good tastes.

I love good music I love afro-pop because that is our kind of music in Nigeria any music that gives inspiration and good message that is the kind of music I listen to.

I love good music I love afro-pop because that is our kind of music in Nigeria any music that gives inspiration and good message that is the kind of music I listen to.
Very good your opinion, since it is one of the things I like apart from the melody, the message it brings with it. Many people do not take it into account and dedicate themselves to enjoy the melody and do not find out about the content, which is more important.

For me i like different kinds of music but I intend to listen to rap and traps most then maybe some rnb and pop. I dabble in raggae too sometimes but my favorite is still rap then trap because they are enjoyable and I relate to what they saying most times

For me i like different kinds of music but I intend to listen to rap and traps most then maybe some rnb and pop. I dabble in raggae too sometimes but my favorite is still rap then trap because they are enjoyable and I relate to what they saying most times
Excellent choice, as you describe in your publication are varied your musical tastes, but there is always the main one and in your case is rap and trap. What I like is that you identify with the music by its lyrics and many people do not take into account the lyrics of the songs.

Excellent choice, as you describe in your publication are varied your musical tastes, but there is always the main one and in your case is rap and trap. What I like is that you identify with the music by its lyrics and many people do not take into account the lyrics of the songs.
Indeed yeah, lyrics are the heart of every song and when one can relate to what the artiste is saying then one intend to like such song the more, what's your own choice of music tho I doubt it's rap and traps like me

Indeed yeah, lyrics are the heart of every song and when one can relate to what the artiste is saying then one intend to like such song the more, what's your own choice of music tho I doubt it's rap and traps like me
If it is as you describe, the more you understand the message of the song, the more you will like it. I like all kinds of music but especially romantic ballads, they are soft and accompany me all day long. I also like a lot salsa, merengue, bachata, vallenato, etc. But the main one is the romantic ballad

I love all kinda of music but i love gospel more compare to others most especially the black american gospel, although i love rnb must especially when I'm alone...

I love all kinda of music but i love gospel more compare to others most especially the black american gospel, although i love rnb must especially when I'm alone...
I didn't know the name of gospel music until I posted the thread. It is simply beautiful and full of soul stirring melodies. I had heard it before but did not know its classification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back