Not open for further replies.

Sariana23

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
There are many types of music, from heavy rock to romantic. Which varies depending on the region, the upbringing and independent tastes. The state of mind in which we find ourselves also counts. I personally love romance at all times and I don't like rock. What kind of music do you like and which do you dislike?

Music is very important for humanity because it gives a good pleasure and relax our minds. If we feel some type of stress then good music gives us enough energy to reduce the stress. Music makes our minds sharp.
Post automatically merged:

But now days music is only noisy activity. there is no good words and no heart touching beat.

you can determining just what is in the music that resonates with some quality in us is far from easy. Our musical tastes are shaped by a number of external factors — exposure, peer and family influence, the activities we listen to music during — as well as internal preferences we have for rhythm, harmony, timbres, structure or lyrics.

There are many types of music, from heavy rock to romantic. Which varies depending on the region, the upbringing and independent tastes. The state of mind in which we find ourselves also counts. I personally love romance at all times and I don't like rock. What kind of music do you like and which do you dislike?
Everyone likes music And I also like to listen to songs and then sing myself very well I listen to all kinds of music but I like Urdu music Now you have a question about how I taste in music. Actually I am very moody And what time to listen to it depends on my mood Rock music in the state of happiness and when the mood is bad, you are sad Sometimes if you like English songs, they also listen to it

Everyone likes music And I also like to listen to songs and then sing myself very well I listen to all kinds of music but I like Urdu music Now you have a question about how I taste in music. Actually I am very moody And what time to listen to it depends on my mood Rock music in the state of happiness and when the mood is bad, you are sad Sometimes if you like English songs, they also listen to it
Thank you very much Sariana! That you liked my post.... It is said that music is the diet of the soul and it is absolutely correct... Sometimes when we get tired of the situations and there is no way, we resort to music to refresh the mind....

Thank you very much Sariana! That you liked my post.... It is said that music is the diet of the soul and it is absolutely correct... Sometimes when we get tired of the situations and there is no way, we resort to music to refresh the mind....

Last edited:
Music is very important for humanity because it gives a good pleasure and relax our minds. If we feel some type of stress then good music gives us enough energy to reduce the stress. Music makes our minds sharp.

But now days music is only noisy activity. there is no good words and no heart touching beat.
you can determining just what is in the music that resonates with some quality in us is far from easy. Our musical tastes are shaped by a number of external factors — exposure, peer and family influence, the activities we listen to music during — as well as internal preferences we have for rhythm, harmony, timbres, structure or lyrics.
It is totally correct, music gives pleasure and is a relaxant by itself, relieves stress, gives you joy, accompanies you in sadness. It is the perfect companion in the different situations that we face in the day to day.

When they were retested, six months later, it had risen to 113. IQ test scores, which are used to measure various cognitive reasoning skills, are usually close to 100 on average.

Music is life, i enjoy playing music almost all nights while watching movies, and when I'm sleeping, it makes me to fall deeper, and see myself immediately in the morning.

Music is life, i enjoy playing music almost all nights while watching movies, and when I'm sleeping, it makes me to fall deeper, and see myself immediately in the morning.
I used to do the same as you with music, nowadays I watch TV in the evenings to catch up on the news and then watch movies, which I also love this way I de-stress from the work day.

I think i love gospel music very well and its my most prefferable genre sof music , because now i dont normally listen to other types of music apart fron gospel

I think i love gospel music very well and its my most prefferable genre sof music , because now i dont normally listen to other types of music apart fron gospel
I will investigate this type of "gospel" music you mention, I don't know the rhythm, but I think the music itself fulfills its purpose in each of us and that's why I love it, I enjoy it to the fullest every time I have the opportunity to listen to it.

I will investigate this type of "gospel" music you mention, I don't know the rhythm, but I think the music itself fulfills its purpose in each of us and that's why I love it, I enjoy it to the fullest every time I have the opportunity to listen to it.
Well its the normal Christian music and they are more inspirational compared to other type of song i have listened too for now

I used to do the same as you with music, nowadays I watch TV in the evenings to catch up on the news and then watch movies, which I also love this way I de-stress from the work day.
Very correct. We're just in same line. I work a lot in the day time to try to meet up with my total expenditures. So the only time i have for movies is in the night, and music accompany it.

Very correct. We're just in same line. I work a lot in the day time to try to meet up with my total expenditures. So the only time i have for movies is in the night, and music accompany it.
Exactly, because I work during the day, I can only distract myself during the night hours and I take advantage of distracting myself that way, but during the whole day I listen to music, it is my inseparable companion at all times in good times and bad.
Sound can have an impact on how we perceive flavor and taste, but it can also be a great way of drawing a parallel.
Of course you are right, since in music a parallelism is established, because when sentences are chosen by repetition in a sequential way and a good rhythm is added, we obtain excellent music to enjoy.

I not really sure if blues genres music is not what you are referring to as romance because I love listening to westlife and Edsheeran.

Exactly, because I work during the day, I can only distract myself during the night hours and I take advantage of distracting myself that way, but during the whole day I listen to music, it is my inseparable companion at all times in good times and bad.

Of course you are right, since in music a parallelism is established, because when sentences are chosen by repetition in a sequential way and a good rhythm is added, we obtain excellent music to enjoy.
You talked with aplomb. Music can come at anytime, but movies can't come anytime. Because it draws the attention, and i can divide myself for it. I'll only watch it during my leisure time.

You talked with aplomb. Music can come at anytime, but movies can't come anytime. Because it draws the attention, and i can divide myself for it. I'll only watch it during my leisure time.
Yes that's right, when you can enjoy a good movie you isolate yourself from your surroundings, on the other hand you can enjoy music at all times and that's what I do. Today I have spent the whole day in the company of good music in total relaxation.

I love blues a lot because it is very quite and really soothing when I listen to it. RnB also sounds cool too. But rock music has too many metals in it and noise

I love blues a lot because it is very quite and really soothing when I listen to it. RnB also sounds cool too. But rock music has too many metals in it and noise
I love rock music too , but it should be Christian like music ,that is when i would prefer it the most , it depends i prefer blues also

I also love the Blues, in fact I love all the relaxing music (romantic) and instrumentals, but of course if I'm in a festive atmosphere all music is good to enjoy and share with friends and family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back