What's new

The main reason why HYIP site close

It's not surprising than that new HYIP's are made so fast, if it's this cheap to set up a new one.

Since the establishers can make huge profits of hundreds to thousands of dollars with people's money, $2000 will not be a problem to start with.
The site close because people now see it has come and the belief that it was calm they were using it as a Ponzi scheme to scam people of their money.

Some HYIPs close Shop because user who suspect them report them to the authorities, and sometimes it's because they used up all the funds

The main is because the investors didn't not have a long term goal for it. It also crashes because it is mostly used as an instrument to scam people.

The very possible and main reason why any HYIPs site will close is when they have meet their espected target of the loot from their fraudulent activities on the innocent persons. They then set up a new base

I have read many negative reviews about HYIP sites , and I can say that it is attributed to the fact that they operate through ponzi scheme.

That is , they collect from Peter to pay Paul , and once there is no Peter depositing , Paul can't be paid.

Few HYIP sites that closes is never becomes they want to scam people , some are as a result of Withdrawal request greater than deposit.

Thus , hyip sites can be long lasting if they can invest in a business that will be yielding money. For example , a hyip that will pay in a week intervals can put the money into business that Involves daily sales . At the end of the week ,they collect their own profit and pay back the users share . With this , hyip sites can be sustained.
No matter how juicy HYIP platforms appear,I just know that I have learnt my lesson the hard way,they always sounds promising but as time goes on they deviate.

Mist hyips closing early is because they weren't really High yield investment platforms to start with in the first place, they were Ponzi schemes looking to extort people of their hard earned funds.

The main reason why these HYIP sites shut down or don't last is because they lack a solid structure to ensure that the cycles are consistent. It's just a system of taking from one person to pay another. So, if no new persons joining the system, no growth

Most of the HYIP sites do not sustain for a long period of time because they are based on ponzi scheme system and this kind of system does not last for a long period of time. This is why they eventually get closed.

Maybe the reason why hyip close is because they don't have much capital to pay to their workers, I think this is the reason why they have to close their website.

HYIP sites are ponzi scheme. These sites will operate as long as they have new investors because they use new investors' money to pay to the old investors. Once there are no new investors, the site will close down.

The only reason why HYIP closes is they have scammed enough people and made a lot of money so that they can go on vacation in the Bahamas. However, after some time, they reappear with a new name and new brand and begin to look fo ignorant people (people who don't know this business model) and greedy people (people who believe that can be rich in a short time)

Yes I a
Few HYIP sites that closes is never becomes they want to scam people , some are as a result of Withdrawal request greater which illegal investment scam based on a hierarchical setup that pays members higher up in the structure with funds from new members.
Yes I though I Was the only person that heard about this,I heard rumours that the site seems to be scammers,that is why it is good to research about any site before participating in it.

The HYIP sites usually close when they are left with no money to pay. They invite investors to invest in their ponzi schemes and take a cut from the investments and then run away after taking their cuts. After that, they again start another ponzi scheme with a different site name.

I have read many negative reviews about HYIP sites , and I can say that it is attributed to the fact that they operate through ponzi scheme.

That is , they collect from Peter to pay Paul , and once there is no Peter depositing , Paul can't be paid.

Few HYIP sites that closes is never becomes they want to scam people , some are as a result of Withdrawal request greater than deposit.

Thus , hyip sites can be long lasting if they can invest in a business that will be yielding money. For example , a hyip that will pay in a week intervals can put the money into business that Involves daily sales . At the end of the week ,they collect their own profit and pay back the users share . With this , hyip sites can be sustained.
But they make it look like they are scamming people. They should have considered the downside when starting up such a program. Why would they keep admitting the pauls when they are not sure of having peters? They are scam sites!

A high-yield investment program (HYIP) is a fraudulent investment scheme that purports to deliver extraordinarily high returns on investment

The primary purpose of every HYIP platform is to scam people. A time will come when they will have lots of money and they will just run away. It's better to avoid such platforms.

The reason is just very simple because majority of the hyip that is been launch are bound to close within two to three days so hyip dont just worth to be trusted we need to treat them like an outcast,they bring unreliable investment plans when you deposit money to get return they suddenly vanished

This ponzi scheme closed because they just make their money some of them just come because of money and business with good plans but fail to sustain if you can check majority of them seldon last up to a week so I wont even take advantages of them

Hyip close because they have made the amount of money which they suppose to and scam people of their hard earn money,so I think that when you invest in such program you will definately risk your investment amount so its total waste of time invest ing there.

HYIP closed because of so many reason some of the reason is just that maybe they have made their money and I beleive some of it are like that once they make their money they have to run away so that is why some of them run away

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back