What's new

The main reason why HYIP site close

Most HYIPs are ponzi but expecting them to invest and use the money to pay is risky. There is no short term business that can guarantee regular returns without taking huge risks. What happens when the investment doesn't yield profit?
if your investment on hyips doesn't yield results or profit you have no option but to move on and try other businesses because it is always advisable to invest what you can afford to loose.

if your investment on hyips doesn't yield results or profit you have no option but to move on and try other businesses because it is always advisable to invest what you can afford to loose.
I wasn't asking what happens when investment on HYIPs doesn't yield result, get the gist. The discussion was about HYIP sites crumbling because new people are not joining and the possibility of them making more money by investing what people invested so as to be continually productive.

If I could get you right , the reason why hyips are gradually fading or crumbling as you said it may be because cryptocurrencies activities are taking the lead of making money online.

They don't have a strategy to make money just from closing the site or refresh it and get the investments of their members.

I know many newbie guys who don't have skills; they only bought the scripts and scam people.

Does that mean you have to accept that your investment is lost and that you just forget it and move on? What happened to your study of the investment scheme and the observation of the trend? If that is the case then it is just a simple gamble to bet on something and be glad when you gain and walk away when you lose.

Does that mean you have to accept that your investment is lost and that you just forget it and move on? What happened to your study of the investment scheme and the observation of the trend? If that is the case then it is just a simple gamble to bet on something and be glad when you gain and walk away when you lose.
You should no that from on set that hyips are nothing but gambling so you just have to move on if you lost out from the Investment because there are times you may be unlucky despite been observant.

You are correct, if they actually invest the members money as they claim, they would be able to pay their members. I have lost so much than i gained in some HYIPs in the pasts. Since then I always stay away from any hyip sites so that I will not be scammed the second time. That is my opinion.

The main reason a lot of hyip platforms close is because they have a criminal tendency before even starting the program. People should be careful.

Hyip creators aren't suppose to be spared, free when they're caught cos they ruin innocent people's dream after they invested and hoping for better profit.

I agree, this is exactly the way HYIP sites operates, that is why most of them fold up because the number of subscribers is more than the funds available on the ground.

There can be 2 circumstances under which the hyip site may close. One is that the hyip admin has made enough profits , so he wishes to run away , another reason being , the hyip site admin has lost all the funds invested to his site through gambling or some means , and is having nothing to pay to his users.

Because its survival money or in other words,the investors money are exhausted or they have transferred all money into their personal accounts and are fleeing with the investors money by scamming all.
You are so spot-on on this issue as all Ponzi schemes are all out to scam people of all their monetary values my dangling summary mouth-watering investment plans to bait people into investing with them.

Alot of these hyip sites come with so many enticing packages and in a long run, they are unable to keep up with the growing population and they pack up thereby closing their sites.

It's not surprising than that new HYIP's are made so fast, if it's this cheap to set up a new one.

Since the establishers can make huge profits of hundreds to thousands of dollars with people's money, $2000 will not be a problem to start with.
The main reason why it's closed is because it is a scam site and using the method of Ponzi to collect people's money and this has made many people not to trust their scheme.

Alot of these hyip sites come with so many enticing packages and in a long run, they are unable to keep up with the growing population and they pack up thereby closing their sites.
If the interest of dividend to the investment is so high then I wonder where the investment company will get the money for that. It is not easy to gain big earnings so giving an attractive package of 20% interest in a month is downright silly. But there are investors they get.

HYIP is a ponzi scheme that pays the older investors from the money collected from new investors. It operates s long s there are investors, once it stops getting investment, it shuts down.

You are right in what you said, though even with that most of them still close down. I joined one early this year and the reason i joined that particular one was the fact that they have been existing for more than a year now, and they usually return your capital with interest after 15 days. What actually moved me to trust them was the fact that they said they where professional traders, and would use your capital in trading to generate your profit. But in the end it still crashed. They where giving various reasons, they said they had issues with their payment system because of the recent crypto ban, later they said they had a glitch so some persons withdrew millions and was paid more than Once. Now the recent news is that some staff ran with hugh amount of money as well. 😭🤔🧐🙄😒

Because its survival money or in other words,the investors money are exhausted or they have transferred all money into their personal accounts and are fleeing with the investors money by scamming all.
yes well said...this is the main reason and they took all people's money to cover their loss. they don't care about people and nowadays HYIP are scamming more.

That's just it! Hyips site are mostly ponzi with selfish gain owners which is why the program don't last, it wasn't meant to be so hyips were originally supposed to provide one with more profit.

The real reason why hyip sites do close down is because they were initially set up to scam people of their money and when they have enough they close the site down.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back