What's new

The forum coin

That's too long to reach the threshold, more than a month then only $5. It seems like the payment method in Mylot.
If you exchange to forumcoin to biznotes the payout should be 160 forumcoins as min request is 1 $ per 1350 biznotes and also 25 forumcoins to Joshua.

I joined this website 2 years ago but because of low earnings I left it and at that time I left online earnings and now again starting

So, there are withdrawal requirements there. That means every time we ask for a withdrawal, we have to pay $2 for the member link....
You can get payment in Cryto then you do not need to buy the link or you can sell in Forumcoin Exchange section

Many people don't like to wait for high payout, but that is better option, Admin always have difficulty for paying low amount.

I have been a member of this website for quite some time, and they are trustworthy.
I have been paid twice or three times.

However, due to my hectic work schedule, I rarely go there.
I am hoping to be able to be active again before the end of the year.

I have been a member of this website for quite some time, and they are trustworthy.
I have been paid twice or three times.

However, due to my hectic work schedule, I rarely go there.
I am hoping to be able to be active again before the end of the year.
The current version is outdated I have suggested to admin to run Xenforo version one where name is similar with little change in domain name to be easily memorable.

The current version is outdated I have suggested to admin to run Xenforo version one where name is similar with little change in domain name to be easily memorable.
Domain name change isn't a solution, it will effect it's ad revenue. Changing forum script is different.

Domain name change isn't a solution, it will effect it's ad revenue. Changing forum script is different.
Yes create Xenforo version for ForumCoin as the current one is outdated then may migrate to the new version definitivelly in the feature as there is so many bugs.

Yes create Xenforo version for ForumCoin as the current one is outdated then may migrate to the new version definitivelly in the feature as there is so many bugs.
I am not sure if there is bug problem with the current version, I find it simple. Xenforo will cost more, so let them decide.

Forumcoin need to improve their posting restrictions and can add word count to restrict users who post smaller comments and threads and if they can make unlimited posting possible then it'll be best for all users of the website.

Forumcoin need to improve their posting restrictions and can add word count to restrict users who post smaller comments and threads and if they can make unlimited posting possible then it'll be best for all users of the website.
Let it as it is, forumcoin remains different. You can post unlimited, but reward will decrease after 10 posts.

I also want them to make it unlimited or at least allow users to earn maximum for first 25 or 20 posts in a day because 10 is less and they can afford to make the change.

Forum Coin is not a good platform to earn because earnings are limited, however, forum coin is one of the best platforms to discover online earning opportunities.

I am still part of forum coin and like to post on it daily and would like to continue as I enjoy to post on Fc and admins are both very good and helpful

Forumcoin earnings are limited, but it gives multiple opportunities; also, we are here in Postbucks because we found about this site in Forumcoin.

I like forum coin and if I check my web history then I can assure everyone that I spend so much time on the website because I like how the website operates and have helpful members so I can learn a lot from them.

Forum coin is one of the oldest if not the oldest pay to post forums with low rewards and have an article writing section so all in all it's a good website to earn.

Forumcoin is the place where all MMO site owners can discuss various things, this don't happen in other PTP.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back