What's new

The forum coin

Hilda

May 5, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The for coin is another paid to post forum and it is really legit. You get paid for posting new threads and posts and you can also earn from refferals. You can cash out once you have 500 forum coins which is equal to $5USD. You can only post 10 pst a day. The forum also offers article writing where you can earn 150 forum coins if you post an article.

The forumcoin is the oldest forum on the internet and that is where most of us get leads on so many paid to post forums because it is one of the oldest and it is still paying. so one could get so many reasonable information from there.

It is true that forumcoin is a legitimate forum. we have so many who have received payment on the forum severally but i have not received a single payment because the credit system on this platform is very slow and it will take you a long time to attain just $5.

Also joined this forum but one thing that I don't like about the forum is how the forum looks and also the pay is low.

I am part of forum coin for almost 7 years now and it's one of my loved websites. Even though earnings are on the lower side on the forum but I like the calm nature of the website and now they are running different forum games from which we can win 100 forum coins which is $1 but only if we are lucky so it's fun.

Low pay is certainly better than no pay, especially if that is not what you were expecting.

It is true that forumcoin is a legitimate forum. we have so many who have received payment on the forum severally but i have not received a single payment because the credit system on this platform is very slow and it will take you a long time to attain just $5.

I’ve also been a member of ForumCoin for a long time. It’s an easy forum to use and members are pretty active.

I joined forum Coin a month ago. The forum is quite cool. Members are very active and also the earning there is simply. One can easily attain the 500 forum Coin which is equivalent to 5$ and the minimum withdrawal threshold of course.

I am in forumcoin since years, and that is very cool platform, friendly admin and easy to post. There are features like Exchange market, Articles, and occasionally some giveaways. Yet many people are not aware about this forum.

That's great, I'm not many paid to post sites, as a matter of fact I only hear people talking about forum coin but I have never visited it to see how it works.

That's great, I'm not many paid to post sites, as a matter of fact I only hear people talking about forum coin but I have never visited it to see how it works.
If you are interested to join then I can send my referral link to you and can pay you a small reward for that so it will be handy for both of us.

I also have an account on forumcoin, but I am yet to earn form the site. I would really like to know their payment methods, this is also my first time hearing you could earn on the forum by writing articles as well. How do I go about writing articles? Would really like to try it out.

I am a member of forumCoin too. I joined in since June of 2022. Earning there is very slow unless you are authorised to submit some articles. The downside of the platform comes when you requested your payout after attaining the 500 FC.
They never pay users unless you purchase an advertisement space worthy of 100 FC. Now the problem comes as its seems impossible to add the advertising link into the space.

I have been a member of Forumcoin for more than a year, but I've not been active so I think my earning is less than $1. I was discouraged when I discovered that PayPal was the only withdrawal method, and it wasn't supported in my country.

I have been a member of Forumcoin for more than a year, but I've not been active so I think my earning is less than $1. I was discouraged when I discovered that PayPal was the only withdrawal method, and it wasn't supported in my country.
Actually that isn't fully true.
You can exchange with any other member with whatever you like.
Even cryptocurrency or points or other forums.

You can exchange Forum coins to Biznotes if you're a member of bizdustry probably. You can always swipe your forum Coins with crypto currency between members.
So the issue of Paypal let it not be a death sentence for you to be active on forum Coin.
Post automatically merged:

I am too a member at forum Coin. The downside of the site is it's low earning rate compared to its competitors. Secondly, the withdrawal requirements are quite tight because you have to post your advertisement link on the members section on the site which costs you some 200 forum Coin ($2) before you can request a payment request. So you to have to collect a total of 700 forum coins for you to request a cashout of $5.
Note that It requires a regular poster a duration of like 2moths for them to cashout $2.

Last edited:
So, there are withdrawal requirements there. That means every time we ask for a withdrawal, we have to pay $2 for the member link....

As was mentioned previously on this thread, you can make trades with other members for any mutual medium you have in common with no advertising required and the admin has given his blessing for this. As is common with most paid to post forums, a lot of the discussions are for the sole purpose of earning pennies and push activity down, but advertising on the site is cheap and it is possible to pick up some good contacts once in a while. I have been a member for 7 years and have had some good results from it.
Post automatically merged:

I also have an account on forumcoin, but I am yet to earn form the site. I would really like to know their payment methods, this is also my first time hearing you could earn on the forum by writing articles as well. How do I go about writing articles? Would really like to try it out.
It is free to join with no monthly fees and the pay for posting is 5 times more than here, so why not give it a shot and see for yourself.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back