What's new

The forum coin

Is there anyone who does exchange here or on the forumcoin platform? Maybe when am ready, I can do that if am not able to make use of my PayPal.

Is there anyone who does exchange here or on the forumcoin platform? Maybe when am ready, I can do that if am not able to make use of my PayPal.
You can see @Joshua Farell post at forumcoin:
Then you could cash out to LTC or Payeer 3 choices:
Choice 1: Binance Pay Sincerem 5000 biznotes up to 20000 biznotes to Binance Pay account or Nigerian Bank Account
Choice 2: Payeer 5000 biznotes to 4 $ Payeer from Anis Boukezolla
Choice 3: Chriss 2 $ per transaction fee any amount to LTC

You can exchange Forum coins to Biznotes if you're a member of bizdustry probably. You can always swipe your forum Coins with crypto currency between members.
So the issue of Paypal let it not be a death sentence for you to be active on forum Coin.
Post automatically merged:

I am too a member at forum Coin. The downside of the site is it's low earning rate compared to its competitors. Secondly, the withdrawal requirements are quite tight because you have to post your advertisement link on the members section on the site which costs you some 200 forum Coin ($2) before you can request a payment request. So you to have to collect a total of 700 forum coins for you to request a cashout of $5.
Note that It requires a regular poster a duration of like 2moths for them to cashout $2.
The low payment was part of the reason I left. I didn't know I could exchange points. I could have made some money because I actually enjoyed the atmosphere on the forum.

The low payment was part of the reason I left. I didn't know I could exchange points. I could have made some money because I actually enjoyed the atmosphere on the forum.
If you are member of Bizdustry then go to this topic and trade for Biznotes with admin Joshua Farell:

Since 2 days, Forumcoin is loading slow, I don't know why, but this slow speed is only making me to be more active in other sites than FC. Is anyone facing same issue?

I seem to have no issues loading the forum. I’ve posted and loaded multiple pages. May have been at a time when server load was higher.

I seem to have no issues loading the forum. I’ve posted and loaded multiple pages. May have been at a time when server load was higher.
That might be due to server only, I had this problem once, its geo location based, and cyberfreek was quick to solve it, this time I got bored of loading time, tomorrow I will check again

I like this forum the most because admins allow us to express openly and don't restrict or warn users on small things just that earnings are low on this website.

There is no word limit too, but you have to post accordingly, otherwise you might get low reputation, it is important to gain reputation in forumcoin to maintain your earning.

There is no word limit too, but you have to post accordingly, otherwise you might get low reputation, it is important to gain reputation in forumcoin to maintain your earning.
I thought oldguy said reputation points doesn't affect earning?,although he still urge members to earn more reputation points.

I thought oldguy said reputation points doesn't affect earning?,although he still urge members to earn more reputation points.
I'm not sure how reputation affects your earnings. It does give other users an indication of how well you are respected around the forum and the quality of your content.

Reputation does not affect your earnings at present but there could be someway they will do that in the future but not sure when they will apply it. As for the payment, Tuesday I got my $50 payment from forum coin straight to my PayPal.

What sort of exchange do you want? Are you interesting in buying forum coin or Postbucks currency?

Low Reputation points will even lead to account ban, didn't you noticed that spammers are not banned untill their reputation drops enough?
Sometimes when spammer is caught breaking several rules, Admin gives him -50 for quick ban.

Low Reputation points will even lead to account ban, didn't you noticed that spammers are not banned untill their reputation drops enough?
Sometimes when spammer is caught breaking several rules, Admin gives him -50 for quick ban.
I have noticed that with users that are banned but forum coin is not very strict and they give their users plenty of chances to improve on their postings and for that they motivate by paying fc after users have better reputations points as compared to last month.

The for coin is another paid to post forum and it is really legit. You get paid for posting new threads and posts and you can also earn from refferals. You can cash out once you have 500 forum coins which is equal to $5USD. You can only post 10 pst a day. The forum also offers article writing where you can earn 150 forum coins if you post an article.
You can post as many posts as you want but we earn max with our first 10 posts which is 1.5 Fc Per post in Business money and wealth section and after 10 earnings are reduced to 0.30 Fc Per post

Now I get it, I've been wondering why some members had a negative reputation on the site.

Forumcoin is one of the oldest and paying forum websites but I don't like the website because of there low payment and the daily limit. Also what I hate most is the theme of the website.

Now I get it, I've been wondering why some members had a negative reputation on the site.
They are in list to get banned, but have chance to correct their reputation. This chance is fair enough, yet you need to keep up with your reputation, if someone gives you - for no reason, then better to report it.

They are in list to get banned, but have chance to correct their reputation. This chance is fair enough, yet you need to keep up with your reputation, if someone gives you - for no reason, then better to report it.
I thought only the admin and the moderators can give the out -👍? I've once tried giving a guy, he spit too much sh*t.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back