What's new

The forum coin

I thought only the admin and the moderators can give the out -👍? I've once tried giving a guy, he spit too much sh*t.
This might become an issue there, I have a fight type of ranking with Alex and his man there (they started by - me, and I returned, so I got more -.
Admin later told me to avoid this, I stopped posting in his thread, which resulted several days inactivity in his thread.

Forum coin is the oldest paying forum so there is no problem of getting scammed and even if we abandon the website for months our earnings are safe with this website.

This might become an issue there, I have a fight type of ranking with Alex and his man there (they started by - me, and I returned, so I got more -.
Admin later told me to avoid this, I stopped posting in his thread, which resulted several days inactivity in his thread.
Seems like this was one of the reason why the admin restrict the -👍, maybe I'm the only one not privileged to give it out .

I am part of forum coin for almost 7 years now and it's one of my loved websites. Even though earnings are on the lower side on the forum but I like the calm nature of the website and now they are running different forum games from which we can win 100 forum coins which is $1 but only if we are lucky so it's fun.
You are truly an old timer my dear friend. I also love forum coin because of the maturity on the website and it is also straightforward. It is always fun being on the forum coin website to be candid.

The for coin is another paid to post forum and it is really legit. You get paid for posting new threads and posts and you can also earn from refferals. You can cash out once you have 500 forum coins which is equal to $5USD. You can only post 10 pst a day. The forum also offers article writing where you can earn 150 forum coins if you post an article.
Earnings are low on the website and if you are not an article writer then you earn just 15 cents a day. They should start paying more per post with no posting limits

So, there are withdrawal requirements there. That means every time we ask for a withdrawal, we have to pay $2 for the member link....
This is the only annoying thing about the website but to combat it we can sell our Fc earnings to other interested users and get payment from them in return.

You need to reach $45 to avoid any fees, you will be paid $50 if you request at $45.
However, if you don't have patience, then best is to exchange with other members, I am ready to buy your FC for PB.

Also joined this forum but one thing that I don't like about the forum is how the forum looks and also the pay is low.
yeah you are right about the site, the pay rate is very low and it has limited amount of post per day it can be very discouraging

Forumcoin is not descouraging, you can post as much you like, but 1.5 cent only for first 10 posts in BMW, Webmaster setions. After 19 posts, you will earn 1/5 of the original value.

I joined FC in 2015. I can say that I am still enjoying my stay. Though I am not active and was not active before, I make sure that I visit the forum. I may have missed many discussions but still thankful that I can go back to old topics and learn from others. Great site!

i don't think it is wise to keep posting on forum coin after the first 10 first posts the reward after then is too low
Forumcoin is not descouraging, you can post as much you like, but 1.5 cent only for first 10 posts in BMW, Webmaster setions. After 19 posts, you will earn 1/5 of the original value.

The for coin is another paid to post forum and it is really legit. You get paid for posting new threads and posts and you can also earn from refferals. You can cash out once you have 500 forum coins which is equal to $5USD. You can only post 10 pst a day. The forum also offers article writing where you can earn 150 forum coins if you post an article.
Thank you so much for this interesting information. It's good to apply later. I have to make use of my time here in PB as a new member.

You can easily combine the two. For forum coin you just need to post about 10 posts daily so it can easily be achieved.
Isn't that owned by BMF? Can you share me your referral link. I may try it on Saturday. I don't work on a Saturday, it's my rest day but also sidelining day.

Isn't that owned by BMF? Can you share me your referral link. I may try it on Saturday. I don't work on a Saturday, it's my rest day but also sidelining day.
No that a seperate site it is owned by Fergal. I will pm you the link to join. You can only make 10 posts on the site daily

Don't forget, 10 posts in BMW or Webmaster sections only will give highest reward.
Other sections will give low reward. So these two receive most of the activities.

You are right. That is one of the reasons I don't post there because looking at that, it will take more than a month to reach $5
That's too long to reach the threshold, more than a month then only $5. It seems like the payment method in Mylot.

You are right. That is one of the reasons I don't post there because looking at that, it will take more than a month to reach $5
Yeah making about $5 do take me about 5-6 weeks because I only do 10 posts there daily . I don't waste time with posting more because it is a total waste of time.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back