What's new

The fate of Crypto currency in Nigeria

You can use roqqu, so far have been using roqqu and even after the ban have still been using it, i have been withdrawing the cryptos i earn here and selling it and also withdrawing in naira without p2p or any stress.
How secured is roqqu peer to peer market place? I have signed up, but have not taken time to start trading there as I am not sure about the security of transactions yet.

How secured is roqqu peer to peer market place? I have signed up, but have not taken time to start trading there as I am not sure about the security of transactions yet.
Roqqu does not have a peer to peer system. Yiu can actually withdraw your money directly. If you check out the withdraw part of the app you would discover they have a specific time you can make withdrawal every day and when you check the methods, you will find out that withdrawal to a wallet is faster than to your personal bank accounts and the fastest wallet there is raven and thats what am doing. Raven wallet is an e wallet under wema bank where you can store your money. Download and register after that you can sell your coins and withdraw your money to your reven wallet in a minute. Then from there you can send to your bank account if you want to

Roqqu does not have a peer to peer system. Yiu can actually withdraw your money directly. If you check out the withdraw part of the app you would discover they have a specific time you can make withdrawal every day and when you check the methods, you will find out that withdrawal to a wallet is faster than to your personal bank accounts and the fastest wallet there is raven and thats what am doing. Raven wallet is an e wallet under wema bank where you can store your money. Download and register after that you can sell your coins and withdraw your money to your reven wallet in a minute. Then from there you can send to your bank account if you want to
Good explanation about using Roqqu to receive and send, withdraw coins to Raven. Then from Raven to the bank account that doesn't take time.

Last edited:
Good explanation about using Roqqu to receive and send, withdraw coins to Raven. Then from Raven to the bank acvount that doesn't take time.
It does not take much time tho,you can withdraw amount higher than 50,000 directly to your bank account but any amount lower than 50,000, you would have to use the wallet option and it is very fast. Transactions are very fast.

Thanks for taking time to explain it. I have downloaded and signed up on raven wallet and would start making use of their services very soon since you have verified that they're legit.

Thanks for taking time to explain it. I have downloaded and signed up on raven wallet and would start making use of their services very soon since you have verified that they're legit.
Yes raven wallet is actually under wema bank and i just discovered today that you can withdraw from roqqu directly to your bank account but it has to be from 50,000 upwards. Any amount lesser than this has to go through the wallet method and raven is the fastest.

Yes raven wallet is actually under wema bank and i just discovered today that you can withdraw from roqqu directly to your bank account but it has to be from 50,000 upwards. Any amount lesser than this has to go through the wallet method and raven is the fastest.
That's welcome explanation concerning how to withdraw from Roqqu directly when the amount is from 50,000. Less than that goes into Raven. With that, Roqqu have proved to be a mainstay in the crypto market industry.

That I good, but they have to consider those who have small funds too. Maybe it is their way of making money from partnership with raven wallet.

The Federal Government has not unbann cryptocurrency , they said that we are not expected to transfer our money from the local bank into any cryptocurrency exchanges that if we do so our bank account will be bann

The Federal Government has not unbann cryptocurrency , they said that we are not expected to transfer our money from the local bank into any cryptocurrency exchanges that if we do so our bank account will be bann
I have a friend who also got his account blocked after using a crypto currency narration on a transaction he did. It is not funny at all.

I have a friend who also got his account blocked after using a crypto currency narration on a transaction he did. It is not funny at all.
So sad,this is what people have been warning us not to do that we should not use cryptocurrency narration if we are sending money to buy cryptocurrency,was he able to recover all the money he has in his bank account ?

For those of us in Nigeria, i was going through the internet recently and i came across an article that said the Central Bank of Nigeria has removed the Ban on crypto currency. I decided to do some little research today but could not find any legit news or article about the ban being lifted. Has anyone seen or heard any legit update so far about the ban on crypto currency in Nigeria?
One thing I always look for when it comes to online news from one sort of blogger who need traffic on their platform is that they always lie about something's so you could click on their link to get into their platform.

One thing I always look for when it comes to online news from one sort of blogger who need traffic on their platform is that they always lie about something's so you could click on their link to get into their platform.
This is just how they operate, they operate on lies the most painful and annnoying ones are the ones that their tittle is completely and totally different from the content. You will see a very juicy tittle, only for you to click it and find something completely different and unrelated

So sad,this is what people have been warning us not to do that we should not use cryptocurrency narration if we are sending money to buy cryptocurrency,was he able to recover all the money he has in his bank account ?
I got to know that he went to lay a complain at the bank, but I do not think he was able to recover the funds as the recovery process is not easy.

It should be corrected that Nigerian government doesn't ban crypto but only regularised it by excluding banking sector. This has no impact on the crypto users as they deeply depend on peer to peer platform

I got to know that he went to lay a complain at the bank, but I do not think he was able to recover the funds as the recovery process is not easy.
Wow, I really need to take this thing very serious,although I do not have a reasonable amount of money in my bank account, banning of bank accounts will make life very difficult for you, they should have deducted some money instead of complete banning

The initial uproar caused by recent Bannon the transaction in cryptocurrencies by the Nigerian central Bank has settled down a bit. The government will still come around it to relax it in due time

No matter the partial ban of Cryptocurrency in Nigeria, many traders are simply getting along with it, it has seen the P2P trading level go high.

No matter the partial ban of Cryptocurrency in Nigeria, many traders are simply getting along with it, it has seen the P2P trading level go high.
Thanks to platforms like binance that came up with this alternative and I am beginning to understand that every bad move could lead to a boom in another direction.
Post automatically merged:

It should be corrected that Nigerian government doesn't ban crypto but only regularised it by excluding banking sector. This has no impact on the crypto users as they deeply depend on peer to peer platform
Not everyone really understand the effect of the ban, that is why some people think that it is not possible to buy crypto or sell again due to the ban.

Thanks to platforms like binance that came up with this alternative and I am beginning to understand that every bad move could lead to a boom in another direction.
Post automatically merged:

Not everyone really understand the effect of the ban, that is why some people think that it is not possible to buy crypto or sell again due to the ban.
Sure, Binance have been the best for us that fell adrift to withdraw directly to the bank account. I'm very grateful to have found Binance.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back