What's new

The fate of Crypto currency in Nigeria

So many other pplatforms are trying to have their own peer to peer market places, but they are not meeting up with security features like binance.

Right now no one can predict the Fate of cryptocurrency in Nigeria because the government itself is not even sure of the decisions it takes any longer

Right now no one can predict the Fate of cryptocurrency in Nigeria because the government itself is not even sure of the decisions it takes any longer
We are hoping that whenever a new government comes into power, they are getting to help us to check out some harsh policies made by this administration.

So many other pplatforms are trying to have their own peer to peer market places, but they are not meeting up with security features like binance.
Binance still remain the only trusted exchange platform for peer to peer trading. And thanks to Binance we can now withdraw money despite the ban

I do not think I can ever invest in a Coin develop by the CBN since they were the ones who banned crypto currencies transactions to make life difficult for us.
I don't think that CBN are trying to create there own coin. And if they decidedto create there coun
There is no way that you will not have cbn coin because they will compulsory it for the citizens. It will be equivalent to naira

I don't think that CBN are trying to create there own coin. And if they decidedto create there coun
There is no way that you will not have cbn coin because they will compulsory it for the citizens. It will be equivalent to naira
That is going to be a very useless coin then as most of us already know that the naira is valueless, especially when compared to the USD.

That is going to be a very useless coin then as most of us already know that the naira is valueless, especially when compared to the USD.
I totally agree with you on this. I do not see any reason for me to be happy with their digital Naira because Naira is a weak currency . Having digital version of it won't make any difference.

I totally agree with you on this. I do not see any reason for me to be happy with their digital Naira because Naira is a weak currency . Having digital version of it won't make any difference.
There is an option to use naira for transactions on binance, but I always ignore it as I only like USDT for my transactions.

There is an option to use naira for transactions on binance, but I always ignore it as I only like USDT for my transactions.
Well , that's not quite bad but to an extent there is more chances when using usdt as it can show more strength than the naira . Converting it to naira is more profitable during withdrawal

The Crypto future in Nigeria is unknown right now because I don't think cbn will lift their ban any time soon and if they are planning on making their own crypto, I will never invest in it because I know it won't be stable and very expensive

The Fate of cryptocurrency in Nigeria for now is not very clear and almost an impossible thing to revise unless if a new government serviced and is wiser in this regard

Well , that's not quite bad but to an extent there is more chances when using usdt as it can show more strength than the naira . Converting it to naira is more profitable during withdrawal
This is the number one reason why I do not want to use ngn pair when there is already Usdt. I won't like a situation where I would lose so much to USD when I use naira.

Sure, Binance have been the best for us that fell adrift to withdraw directly to the bank account. I'm very grateful to have found Binance.
Roqqu has also been a life saver for Nigerians when it comes to withdrawal. As with roqqu you can make withdrawals within working days and working hours even without the use of P2P. So far i have had no issues with it..

The ban has not been lift buy we heard that the federal government is willing to adopt bitcoin. That fact a about this is not verified but I believe that the central banks wants to follow steps taken by some African countries

Roqqu has also been a life saver for Nigerians when it comes to withdrawal. As with roqqu you can make withdrawals within working days and working hours even without the use of P2P. So far i have had no issues with it..
I never used Roqqu, I never knew either that its possible to withdraw Cryptocurrency directly instead of using P2P method like Binance type.

I never used Roqqu, I never knew either that its possible to withdraw Cryptocurrency directly instead of using P2P method like Binance type.
Yea i am still surprised about it my self. I guess maybe. Because this plathform is not a foreign one but Nigerian base. I have been making withdrawals steady with roqqu for some time now. The only difference now is that, you cant just make withdrawals anyhow like before, some new rules have been included.

Yea i am still surprised about it my self. I guess maybe. Because this plathform is not a foreign one but Nigerian base. I have been making withdrawals steady with roqqu for some time now. The only difference now is that, you cant just make withdrawals anyhow like before, some new rules have been included.
Hmm, those new rules are the things we aren't accustomed with. The positive thing there with Roqqu is that people are able to withdraw their coins to their account locally.

The date of cryptocurrency will n Nigeria as much as I know I heard nothing about barning cryptocurrency in. Nigeria
But is it that even possible

Binance is really good and one of the best crypto exchanges that is why it is the one I have been using and my most favourite, roqqu also have P2P platform but I rarely use it because I do not understand.

There has never been any such news or statement saying that the government has revoked any ban on the cryptocurrencies

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back