What's new

The fate of Crypto currency in Nigeria

Hmm, those new rules are the things we aren't accustomed with. The positive thing there with Roqqu is that people are able to withdraw their coins to their account locally.
True though, and the changes are not so much, you can make Only withdrawals mondays to fridays Within working time, and you can only send 50,000 and above to your bank account directly. Anything less than 50,000 would be sent to your raven wallet (wallet under wema bank)

True though, and the changes are not so much, you can make Only withdrawals mondays to fridays Within working time, and you can only send 50,000 and above to your bank account directly. Anything less than 50,000 would be sent to your raven wallet (wallet under wema bank)
That's no problem as long as I can withdraw my lesser earnings channelled over to wema bank account section. I'll go try the wallet site to see if I'll liken it to Binance.

So many other pplatforms are trying to have their own peer to peer market places, but they are not meeting up with security features like binance.
What of roqqu, it is a Nigerian own cryptocurrency exchanges and I think they have their own P2P platform which you can trade your own cryptocurrency and also believe they are trusted although I have not use it before.

I don't think the nigerian federal government will lift the ban on crypto currency exchange Business any time soon. One just need to find other means of exchange like binance to use here in Nigeria

The ban is still in effect as we speak and there has not been any review to it been lifted up yet. The continuous alternative has been the peer to peer exchange transaction that still goes on

Honestly speaking I am not even feeling the impact of the Nigerian government ban on cryptocurrencies because I still withdraw my money anytime I like with the use of binance peer-to-peer.

For those of us in Nigeria, i was going through the internet recently and i came across an article that said the Central Bank of Nigeria has removed the Ban on crypto currency. I decided to do some little research today but could not find any legit news or article about the ban being lifted. Has anyone seen or heard any legit update so far about the ban on crypto currency in Nigeria?

Well, as far as I'm concerned, when it comes to cryptocurrencies status in Nigeria 🇳🇬, I don't really think it's going to be face any major problems because Binance is available for use in the country.

I strongly believe crypto currency will rise again in Nigeria. Nigerians also see crypto currencies as a way to get around foreign currency restrictions. There are a lot of restrictions on what we can and cannot do with our foreign exchange.

I strongly believe crypto currency will rise again in Nigeria. Nigerians also see crypto currencies as a way to get around foreign currency restrictions. There are a lot of restrictions on what we can and cannot do with our foreign exchange.
I can sit in my house and exchange foreign currencies to naira through crypto, which is very comfortable and also save you from the stress of going to the bank and withdrawing the foreign currency then looking for a bureau de change to sell the funds to.

I have read multiple similar articles as well that was published on many different news platforms and that is a great thing for those citizens that are within that region and making use of crypto sites.
The Problem is not even the usage of crypto site or exchanges, but withdrawer, and this is one of the most important aspect of transaction in crypto.

The ban on crypto currency exchange Business is still very much alive. All you need to do is to look for other alternatives like binance and kucoin where you can use their p2p system to buy and sell crypto currency.

The ban on crypto currency exchange Business is still very much alive. All you need to do is to look for other alternatives like binance and kucoin where you can use their p2p system to buy and sell crypto currency.
Yes for now, this is the only solution z we just pray things gets better later on

The Problem is not even the usage of crypto site or exchanges, but withdrawer, and this is one of the most important aspect of transaction in crypto.
Taking out your cryptocurrency and converting it to your Fiat currency can be quite difficult if you do not have the necessary legal requirements within the country relating to cryptocurrency and I find that to be a problem as well. However I think that there are many third-party platforms that allow you to do such and also you have the option to purchase bitcoin gift cards which will be used within your country at various retail outlets.

There has been no update about the issue since the ban was issued so I do not think that there's going to be a reversal anytime soon but maybe in the future.

There has been no update about the issue since the ban was issued so I do not think that there's going to be a reversal anytime soon but maybe in the future.
With peer to peer trading , I think the citizens are no more concerned about it nor are they planning to protest . The government are also not ready to make any decision on the issue.

With peer to peer trading , I think the citizens are no more concerned about it nor are they planning to protest . The government are also not ready to make any decision on the issue.
True, the government right now is simply confused and do not actually know what to do and from the looks of things they don't even care about and the people as well do not care since they have P2P

To be very honest there's nothing to worry about when it comes to cryptocurrency trading in Nigeria. I still make use of binance to trade and two sell cryptocurrency assets.

There is no such news about that from the federal government of Nigeria yet. Disregard any such false news from any source saying what is not true please

For those of us in Nigeria, i was going through the internet recently and i came across an article that said the Central Bank of Nigeria has removed the Ban on crypto currency. I decided to do some little research today but could not find any legit news or article about the ban being lifted. Has anyone seen or heard any legit update so far about the ban on crypto currency in Nigeria?
That is surely a fake news. If Nigeria government should lift the ban on crypto currency most exchangers and online wallet like luno will be the first to announce it and send to we there members because they are lossing lots for Nigeria. Because Nigeria was the second top country that uses crypto currency

Unfortunately he ban on crypto and it's activities hasn't sadly been lifted , it just shows how clueless the government is . Hopefully things change in the future and the benefits annessed better
The ban on the use of crypto currency in nigeria is still on and I believe the ban will be lifted soon enough, the ban is really affecting the user of crypto coin in Nigeria and they have to deal with third party ,

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back