What's new

The fate of Crypto currency in Nigeria

In my home country also crypto currencies are banned. Whl banning crypto currencies, the central bank did not give any specific reasons just said that investing, trading or holding is illegal

I do not think I can ever invest in a Coin develop by the CBN since they were the ones who banned crypto currencies transactions to make life difficult for us.
😂😂... They did not make life difficult, they only increase the income of p2p traders, meanwhile government that could blindly ban transaction of crypto will now create a cryptox then they are the one against themselves.

CBN has not lifted any ban on cryptocurrency in Nigeria. I don't the government will ever lift the ban or if they do, I don't think they will come out to publicly to make the announcement.

I don't think there is any such update yet in Nigeria that the government has lifted the ban on cryptocurrency, we have not heard about such update yet.

Even as we speak, there is no such news of government lifting the ban on Crypto currency. Those are fake news. That is why we should be very careful so that we don't carry about fake news from the net. I think our different Crypto exchange sites would have informed us of this if it was true, just as we were informed of the ban. That is my opinion.

😂😂... They did not make life difficult, they only increase the income of p2p traders, meanwhile government that could blindly ban transaction of crypto will now create a cryptox then they are the one against themselves.
Seriously, I do not even india their reason at all. If they create their own crypto currency, then those senators and governors would be the ones to continue manipulating the price of the coin.

For those of us in Nigeria, I was going through the web as of late and I went over an article that said the Central Bank of Nigeria has taken out the Ban on digital currency. I chose to do some little research today yet couldn't discover any genuine news or article about the boycott being lifted. Has anybody seen or heard any genuine update so far about the restriction on cryptographic money in Nigeria?
I was also a victim to these as well, i once saw an article saying the ban has been lifted but after making proper research i could not find any news or article to back it up. It was later i discovered that the news was actually fake. The ban has not been lifted

I felt depressed with the current oppression crypto currency has been subjected to.i feel unless a new government considers crypto currency again, it will continue to suffer in this country

For those of us in Nigeria, i was going through the internet recently and i came across an article that said the Central Bank of Nigeria has removed the Ban on crypto currency. I decided to do some little research today but could not find any legit news or article about the ban being lifted. Has anyone seen or heard any legit update so far about the ban on crypto currency in Nigeria?
I have been going through hardship because I have to share some interest to some people because I want to change my hard earned crypto currency into Naira, and its really breaking the morale of people working legitimately online.

For those of us in Nigeria, I was going through the web as of late and I went over an article that said the Central Bank of Nigeria has taken out the Ban on digital currency. I chose to do some little research today yet couldn't discover any genuine news or article about the boycott being lifted. Has anybody seen or heard any genuine update so far about the restriction on cryptographic money in Nigeria?
The Nigerian government is the most confused government as they makes policies without giving it a second thought on the possible outcome of their decision. Their are many young Nigerians that survives through trading cryptocurrency.

Seriously, I do not even india their reason at all. If they create their own crypto currency, then those senators and governors would be the ones to continue manipulating the price of the coin.
Azzinn, there's no crypto currency they are manipulating revenues and money borrowed from other country, the currency will just be like a slave to them, not controlled by buyers and sellers influence

I have been going through hardship because I have to share some interest to some people because I want to change my hard earned crypto currency into Naira, and its really breaking the morale of people working legitimately online.
You can use roqqu, so far have been using roqqu and even after the ban have still been using it, i have been withdrawing the cryptos i earn here and selling it and also withdrawing in naira without p2p or any stress.

With CBN committee members trying to form their own digital currency to represent Naira in the digital market. I don't think they'll be interested in lifting this ban anytime soon.

With CBN committee members trying to form their own digital currency to represent Naira in the digital market. I don't think they'll be interested in lifting this ban anytime soon.
That is one way to look at it, if the ban does not hinder them in anyway or the other, i dont think they might be interested in removing it. I may be worng tho but i they want banks and other foreign investors to become holders, wount they have to remove the ban?

For those of us in Nigeria, i was going through the internet recently and i came across an article that said the Central Bank of Nigeria has removed the Ban on crypto currency. I decided to do some little research today but could not find any legit news or article about the ban being lifted. Has anyone seen or heard any legit update so far about the ban on crypto currency in Nigeria?
The problem is that the government of Nigeria is banning what they do not understand. But then NIGERIANS still make money through cryptocurrency via peer to peer

That is one way to look at it, if the ban does not hinder them in anyway or the other, i dont think they might be interested in removing it. I may be worng tho but i they want banks and other foreign investors to become holders, wount they have to remove the ban?
Hmm, they alone knows what's best for them, whether they remove the ban or not I'm not just interested to know wjst is transpiring around CBN and Nigerian government.

For now, crypto currency would have to regain it's stand in the international market first before we can now begin to worry about one under developed country, lol.

For now, crypto currency would have to regain it's stand in the international market first before we can now begin to worry about one under developed country, lol.
Hahaha, crypto currency recently has been on an unstable ground recently and i believe crypto traders are having alot of worries about it right now. We are all just praying things come back to normal soon

Hahaha, crypto currency recently has been on an unstable ground recently and i believe crypto traders are having alot of worries about it right now. We are all just praying things come back to normal soon
Yeah, a lot of hopes are being raise for the market but looking at this strategically, it doesn't seem to be going anywhere soon, the bearish market might be a while more.

Crypto isn't all going bad here, but isn't welcomed at best at the moment cos of the ongoing ban. Let's hope that, things will move to better side when CBN create their own digital currency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back