The fate of Crypto currency in Nigeria

eLdavis

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Feb 1, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
For those of us in Nigeria, i was going through the internet recently and i came across an article that said the Central Bank of Nigeria has removed the Ban on crypto currency. I decided to do some little research today but could not find any legit news or article about the ban being lifted. Has anyone seen or heard any legit update so far about the ban on crypto currency in Nigeria?

There is no such update yet. The government isn't ready to take that step since they obviously don't like how the youths are resorting to crypto Currencies as a good way of making money.

The government will certainly bend to the pressure for this cryptocurrency debacle going on at the moment. After all some of the agencies don't see why the central bank would ban it

For those of us in Nigeria, i was going through the internet recently and i came across an article that said the Central Bank of Nigeria has removed the Ban on crypto currency. I decided to do some little research today but could not find any legit news or article about the ban being lifted. Has anyone seen or heard any legit update so far about the ban on crypto currency in Nigeria?
I have read multiple similar articles as well that was published on many different news platforms and that is a great thing for those citizens that are within that region and making use of crypto sites.

For me i would say the future is so bright for crypto currencies in Nigeria as the government is given a body language that shows that they have started developing interest in the market, infact they are proposing to lunch a new naira coin so that Nigeria will not be left out.

For me i would say the future is so bright for crypto currencies in Nigeria as the government is given a body language that shows that they have started developing interest in the market, infact they are proposing to lunch a new naira coin so that Nigeria will not be left out.
Indeed and am hoping it does not end up being an abandoned project. They would surely have to open doors for other crypto currency to strive if they want others to accept their own

Unfortunately he ban on crypto and it's activities hasn't sadly been lifted , it just shows how clueless the government is . Hopefully things change in the future and the benefits annessed better

The government of Nigerla has no choice but to lift the ban because the enthusiasm in cryptocurrency in Nigeria is much higher than it can be cracked down.

The fate of cryptocurrency hangs in the balance in Nigeria. However, most Nigerians have moved on from the ban and have found other ways of accessing their cryptos in thei wallets.

The government of Nigerla has no choice but to lift the ban because the enthusiasm in cryptocurrency in Nigeria is much higher than it can be cracked down.
This is true now, and for some time now, there have been various news about the government wanting to create their own Crypto currency which would serve as a stable coin for the country.

the fate of cryptocurrency in general not only in Nigeria is unknown, because countries might think about banning it at any time, like it was temporarly banned in Iran for massive power consumption etc...

Nigerians with spreading fake news, I wonder what that person will gain publishing that kind of fake news to mislead people. Nothing of such news, it just to fake.

Nigerians with spreading fake news, I wonder what that person will gain publishing that kind of fake news to mislead people. Nothing of such news, it just to fake.
Yes, the ban is still on and like you said they are all fake news and articles. I believe most of this fake news are done by bloggers, trying to create traffic by creating fake news for people to click their lonk

Oh...I
Yes, the ban is still on and like you said they are all fake news and articles. I believe most of this fake news are done by bloggers, trying to create traffic by creating fake news for people to click their lonk
Oh, i now know what the journalist or blogger as you say will gain. They know the amount of people into crypto so they tend to cry fake news to gain traffic.

There is no such update yet. The government isn't ready to take that step since they obviously don't like how the youths are resorting to crypto Currencies as a good way of making money.
Eventually they will bend to the pressure, they're already exploring and exploiting the options with the CBN trying to create their own coin. Eventually they will see to fully function and plugin to the rest of the world, the prohibition will have to lifted.

As much as I know, there's absolutely nothing as such as the ban on crypto currency in Nigeria. Government are yet to understand the volatility of this currency. But, bet it, in years to come, no one will be able to stop the movement

Eventually they will bend to the pressure, they're already exploring and exploiting the options with the CBN trying to create their own coin. Eventually they will see to fully function and plugin to the rest of the world, the prohibition will have to lifted.
I do not think I can ever invest in a Coin develop by the CBN since they were the ones who banned crypto currencies transactions to make life difficult for us.

For those of us in Nigeria, I was going through the web as of late and I went over an article that said the Central Bank of Nigeria has taken out the Ban on digital currency. I chose to do some little research today yet couldn't discover any genuine news or article about the boycott being lifted. Has anybody seen or heard any genuine update so far about the restriction on cryptographic money in Nigeria?

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back