What's new

The fate of Crypto currency in Nigeria

True, the government right now is simply confused and do not actually know what to do and from the looks of things they don't even care about and the people as well do not care since they have P2P
Aren't them the ones losing from all these ? Because other countries are regulating cryptocurrency exchanges and benefiting from taxation.glad we have peer to peer trading

If the digital coin we've been hearing that the government is trying to roll out by the ending of the year is not an actual cryptocurrency, then we still have a long way to go as regards to fate of cryptocurrency in Nigeria

If the digital coin we've been hearing that the government is trying to roll out by the ending of the year is not an actual cryptocurrency, then we still have a long way to go as regards to fate of cryptocurrency in Nigeria
There is no country that is working on building cryptocurrency , what they are trying to do is to build the digital version of their Fiat Currency. As for Nigeria , e-naira is the case

To be very honest there's nothing to worry about when it comes to cryptocurrency trading in Nigeria. I still make use of binance to trade and two sell cryptocurrency assets.
Good..... I'm sure you are using the p2p method to buy and sell your crypto but did you discovered that some aint like 30k naira -90k naira is difficult to buy or sell this days....

Any of such news or articles you've been reading somewhere to that regard is obviously a fake news because the ban has not been lifted up yet even as we speak right now

For those of us in Nigeria, i was going through the internet recently and i came across an article that said the Central Bank of Nigeria has removed the Ban on crypto currency. I decided to do some little research today but could not find any legit news or article about the ban being lifted. Has anyone seen or heard any legit update so far about the ban on crypto currency in Nigeria?
I hope that the banning of cryptocurrency in Nigeria will be lifted. So that investors and traders can earn income through cryptocurrency trading and investment in Nigeria. I am thankful that the government in our country is not banning Cryptocurrency but regulating it.

It's quite unfortunate that we are blessed with a government that lacks vision. While the world is moving forward, they are threading backward because I don't understand their main reason for banning Crypto currency, knowing fully well that it's a means of online payment and many Nigerians are into online jobs. Maybe they think that everyone doing online business is into fraud.

Sadly he prohibit on crypto as well as it is tasks has not unfortunately been actually raised , it simply demonstrates how clueless the federal authorities is actually. Ideally points alter later on as well as the advantages come much a lot better

I hope that the banning of cryptocurrency in Nigeria will be lifted. So that investors and traders can earn income through cryptocurrency trading and investment in Nigeria. I am thankful that the government in our country is not banning Cryptocurrency but regulating it.
Yes the ban in crypto has limited the hands of investors and even foreign investors that would like to invest in crypto within Nigeria, and it has even affected platforms like luno

For those of us in Nigeria, i was going through the internet recently and i came across an article that said the Central Bank of Nigeria has removed the Ban on crypto currency. I decided to do some little research today but could not find any legit news or article about the ban being lifted. Has anyone seen or heard any legit update so far about the ban on crypto currency in Nigeria?
I think everybody has moved on and those who are into it I found way around it the government and not ready to lift the ban and those who are into it and already to stop because that is where they earn a living.

For those of us in Nigeria, I was going through the web as of late and I went over an article that said the Central Bank of Nigeria has taken out the Ban on digital currency. I chose to do some little research today yet couldn't discover any genuine news or article about the boycott being lifted. Has anybody seen or heard any genuine update so far about the restriction on cryptographic
Post automatically merged:

For those of us in Nigeria, I was going through the web as of late and I went over an article that said the Central Bank of Nigeria has taken out the Ban on digital currency. I chose to do some little research today yet couldn't discover any genuine news or article about the boycott being lifted. Has anybody seen or heard any genuine update so far about the restriction on cryptographic

Get it well, crypto has not been banned in Nigeria, the central bank only bank commercial banks from engaging with crypto businesses.
You can trade your crypto on p2p via binance an other apps who do p2p but I still recommend binance

If there is anything that's going to help the welfare of the common citizens, such development may be discouraged, for me, i keep investing in crypto and withdrawing via available means. Whatever my Country does never surprises me.

Get it well, crypto has not been banned in Nigeria, the central bank only bank commercial banks from engaging with crypto businesses.
You can trade your crypto on p2p via binance an other apps who do p2p but I still recommend binance
Even at that did you know that discouraged some investors and not traders anyways... Because they felt if they invest into crypto how will they get their money back.( note they never new their was p2p)

curently i do not think there is any move to approve crypto in the country but we have greater hope that with a new government in 2023 we could have all out dreams come true so the best advise i would offer you now is to keep holding enough crypto in your wallets or you can trade on binance p2p

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back