What's new

The best place to seek grants for business start up

I have heard about grants and seen people getting it but its based on connection which always goes to the well privilege people in the country instead of the less privilege .

I've got great business ideas but don't have the financies to start, but I am hoping to apply for grants, so if anyone knows the best place to apply for business grants or funding, he/she can post it here.
The government is always likely going to give you grants if you have a business that has the potentials to excel. However, it is not always easy getting grants for businesses that are new in the market. They will want to see what you have done so far.

The government is always likely going to give you grants if you have a business that has the potentials to excel. However, it is not always easy getting grants for businesses that are new in the market. They will want to see what you have done so far.

From my experience with getting grant from government, the major problem that businesses usually face in this kind of scenario is what those that are in charge of disbursing those grants to small businesses do when it comes to you doing their job. They usually use corrupt practices and take away some of those money without any repercussions.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back