What's new

Taking a job for the wage

I'm absolutely up for the task. Money is the motive right now. If you find a job stressful, try unemployment. Unless there are alternative, I wouldn't mind
The main reason why we are working is because we need money to satisfy our daily need , some sari they are working because of the passion they have for the particular business.

In the particular stage in which I am right now I am going to be happy to take a job even if I believe that it is not the right one for me provided that it is going to be putting food on my table.

If I have a good understanding of the job perfectly yes I can do it for a good wage , after all we are all working to earn money and only few people are just working for passion alone. It'll be another thing if I don't know what the business is all about.

At this point in time the most important thing is how you can be able to put food at your table even if it means taking jobs that can endanger you order pay is too small.

Although job depends but if a job is paying well that I can be earning a living with, I will continue and also pursuing an online job to join with that to balance everything.

The level of discomfort to be experienced in such less enjoyable job will determine whether I will go for it or not. I will most certainly need to know what my role entails in the job to give me a proper assessment on if I can do it or not.

mostly, In the event that you've continuously envisioned yourself in a certain part, or working for a specific company, taking the work can be worth it indeed in case the compensation is lower than at your current position. In some cases, work searchers may be willing to require a pay cut since they can't discover a work that pays what they utilized to gain.

We are all working to make ends meet , and no matter the job you are doing presently , if you are given an opportunity to work with another organization which promises to give you more than the one you are getting currently , you will probably leaves unless you are the owner of the business.

I have always preferred doing what I love to do. I have always abstained from opting for a job that I never liked. This is why i may never select a job offer which does not interests me at all.

Not having funds is my major issue. I cannot take loans because in the past when my business failed, I had to sell my assets to pay the loan. I am looking for an investor so that I can start my business. I have even pitched my ideas to many people and so far no one has shown any interest.

One of the reasons for taking a job is that you want to get paid so you can live more comfortably. So if a less existing job pays higher than the one I'm doing currently and it doesn't breach any of my moral standard I will certainly go for it.
Exactly! No one works just for fun and not getting paid. The reason why everyone works is to get paid by the hour on weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basis. Once this condition is meet, you will have their loyalty to your business until further notice.

If it's a job that I don't like but it pays quite well I could consider accepting it, but it depends on how boring the job is and if I can cope with it, in general, I suppose yes unless it is a job that is too boring or too hard, in reality, we all want to earn a lot of money when we accept a job.

If it's a job that I don't like but it pays quite well I could consider accepting it, but it depends on how boring the job is and if I can cope with it, in general, I suppose yes unless it is a job that is too boring or too hard, in reality, we all want to earn a lot of money when we accept a job.

Well, to me, even when it's a boring job but as long as it pays me what I wanted, I wouldn't care at all. The only thing that will make me quit any kind of job immediately even if it paid so well would be whenever I'm constantly being abused on the job. I can never work in such a working environment.

Well, to me, even when it's a boring job but as long as it pays me what I wanted, I wouldn't care at all. The only thing that will make me quit any kind of job immediately even if it paid so well would be whenever I'm constantly being abused on the job. I can never work in such a working environment.
Yes, I agree with you, being ignored, abused, or insulted even at work are reasons why I would also leave immediately, no salary justifies such treatment, things can be done through understanding and communication.

On the other hand, if the job is excessively boring it would be an obstacle for me, I could do it for a few years, but a job without challenges ends up exhausting the mind as well.

Yes, I agree with you, being ignored, abused, or insulted even at work are reasons why I would also leave immediately, no salary justifies such treatment, things can be done through understanding and communication.

On the other hand, if the job is excessively boring it would be an obstacle for me, I could do it for a few years, but a job without challenges ends up exhausting the mind as well.
Personally, I would definitely find a way to enjoy myself being on such a job that's excessively boring. I will find a way to improvise on the job. This is something that I have been able to do on different jobs, so it's not a difficult thing for me to do.

Working👆 in a job you don’t like or earning a high salary is a great suffering and torment for a person🧔. I categorically refuse a job that does not suit me or that I do not like, even if the salary is £2000💷 per month. It is better to enjoy your work and have a salary of £500💷 example. This is the situation on the Internet,🤳 if I don’t like the method of earning money or the site, and they offer high rates, then I can’t join them.

It would depend on the job, because I would never work a job I don't like just because the pay is good. My anxiety and depression would be through the roof. Just thinking about going in every day would suck.

I want to work at jobs I enjoy for the most part, and will often skip past the ones that I don't get any benefits from aside from a paycheck.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back