What's new

Taking a job for the wage

I think this will depend so much on the degree of uncomfortability that's the higher-paying job will give. for now I think I am young and can tolerate a lot of things.

There are People especially from a rich background who wouldn't mind working away from these opportunities. For others bills must be paid you don't do that without money

LoL it totally depends on the job though, if it's a job that has alot of pressure and very stressful, I do not think I would go for it. But if the work load is not that much, even if I do not enjoy it as long as the pay is good I would try it out

I did that before and I wasnt happy all the time I was working there, infact I started falling sick like almost regularly it wasn't a good experience at all, I finally quit it and ever since then I haven't worked off line.

Is that not what most of us does. You hardly find someone who enjoys what he's doing, maybe on the long run he'll learn to enjoy. Wages are just the reason why most of us takes a job

Taking a job for the wage, I just don't like working for someone at a fixed job, I'll prefer establishing my own business and investing my time, energy and money in it other than working for someone.

Sometimes people work not because they like the job but because they have bills to sort out and they have a handful of family members and Friends looking up to them to provide

I think it depends if the higher paying job is something I can manage, then I wouldn't have a problem taking the job. If the job is extra strenuous then the answer is NO no matter the pay.

Taking a job for the wage... I will really love to take a less strenuous job for a better wage and not a heavy one for a token.

I work to earn more money so I will always go for higher wages. The reason why I work is to pay more bills and to save some for future investments to make passive income.

Would you take a less enjoyable job for a higher wage? If not, why wouldn't you?
For real, I will definitely take a less interesting job that has a higher wage rate because we all know that the major reasons for working is to earn a living and if a job can guarantee a higher rate of payment then I have no reasons but to take it.

I really want to work so that I will earn good money that has higher wage rate, that is the reason for working is to earn a living, and also to enjoy life too.

I think this will depend so much on the degree of uncomfortability that's the higher-paying job will give. for now I think I am young and can tolerate a lot of things.
Before taking a job for most people wage is the first thing they consider. When the conditions matches the wage there's no reason to say no

I think for me personally it would not be a good experience for me to work for a huge pay cheque and not get satisfaction from the job that i do,i would rather learn and gain relevant experience than just the pay.

Of course. I think over 50% of working individuals are doing so because of the wage. There is a part of passion quite alright but on the long run the wage is importanter

I did that before and I wasnt happy all the time I was working there, infact I started falling sick like almost regularly it wasn't a good experience at all, I finally quit it and ever since then I haven't worked off line.
I'm sorry cause your bad experience. In my case it would happen the same, as I'm not so healthy (I never was, but when I was younger, I was able to bear stressful jobs a bit better than I could now). In my culture (not in my new country, but in the northwest of my former country) is very common to take stressful jobs cause the wage, even jobs where the employees suffers from mobbing and bossing. If they won't accept, their families could label them as social parasites, as refusing a stressful job or refusing to bear mobbing and bossing can be considered lazyness.

If the pay is ok to cover my needs I'll always go for what I love doing. Nothing like doing what you love. The joy and all, it also means less stress and burnouts. But if I can handle the other higher paying one and it's not time consuming I'll try and enjoy it too.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back