What's new

Students living Life!

Students life at times are not easy to go through but going through it and succeeding is always miraculous in sight. Some students don't plan their times in school, that is being careless about things that ought to be given the most attention. I can remember going through school the hard way and by God's help and Grace I seal through with flying colours, talking about transportation, feeding and school fees.

Understudies life is the best where you have a ton of time to bring in cash go through with companions, appreciate with everybody, except after that life is excessively occupied with kids and so forth. Assuming you need to contemplate in abroad, then, at that point, cash is required albeit a few understudies can get from organization money or offering understudy training for them.

To me student Life seems to be very hard ,most student go through a lot of stress trying to make up for some certain things they want to buy and gain from ,it's best to still try to get the basic necessities as a student despite all odds

Well it is actually never easy when it come stop that because you have to juggle this responsibility with any other extra work and it is not always easy combining this things together

Student life is not that easy because one need to work hard in order to survive in school, you need have enough food in the house and also manage it so that its last for you.

When I was a student, I had to work online in order to earn some extra cash. I was lucky that my parents were well enough to support me on most of the things that I needed. Therefore, online earning was just extra cash for my use.

I'm also a student but I will tell you student Life is little bit complex especially if you don't have good family members to take care of you, but for me I enjoyed myself as a student.

I am a student, I don't earn even 10 percent of what I need for college fees and boarding expenses. If my parents were not financing my education, I would have never made this far.

I'm also a student but I will tell you student Life is little bit complex especially if you don't have good family members to take care of you, but for me I enjoyed myself as a student.
LoL I completely understand you, back then as a student, there where days I had to say without eating for the whole day or two just so I can manage the money I had on me. How was your school life though?

Student life is not that easy because one need to work hard in order to survive in school, you need have enough food in the house and also manage it so that its last for you.
Being able to manage things is even the most difficult part, especially if you are not earning enough money to sustain yourself. It's best to expand your income streams.

I am not a student, I am a professional. I have been working since my college life. I decided to become a frelancer when I was till in the college as I was already earning as a freelancer back then

LoL I completely understand you, back then as a student, there where days I had to say without eating for the whole day or two just so I can manage the money I had on me. How was your school life though?
It's seems like you are once a student back then. School life isn't that easy but I try my best to see that I sustain myself but their are many circumstances and challenges Along the line

Life as a student is the best since you have a lot of time to earn money, spend time with friends, and enjoy yourself with everyone, but after that, life becomes too busy with kids and other responsibilities.
If you wish to study in another country, you'll need money, however some students can acquire it via their employers or from organizations that provide student education.

Student's life isn't easy just like you said. You must work hard to raise money for your needs while still maintaining good academic grades.

I was also a student before and to be honest life was not easy for me then but I was able to find some small jobs that I was able to do after school so that I will be able to take care of myself and also save some things.

Many students in the developed part of the world have it easy while the rest of us in the developing economies still struggle to live . Although being a student also have it own lovely attributes attached to it. But the cost of living is just too high and tells on our learning process at the end of the day.

It's seems like you are once a student back then. School life isn't that easy but I try my best to see that I sustain myself but their are many circumstances and challenges Along the line
Yes and to make matters worse I schooled in Benin republic and it was during the period our naira started dropping so things where harder for me than others.

There are thousands of students in my country who have a job and they also need to pursue study at the same time and this is why they find it really hard to cope with problems they face, as you suggested. I think this is the time they struggle, but they eventually make money later in life.

Student living life . The life that student experience in a school environment is not ideal to the level of the standard of living when they are at home. Living a comfortable life in the school environment depends on the capacity of individual parents to send their children to school.

There are thousands of students in my country who have a job and they also need to pursue study at the same time and this is why they find it really hard to cope with problems they face, as you suggested. I think this is the time they struggle, but they eventually make money later in life.
That's true. I'm also a student and I enjoyed my presence online to make money. Earning money online as really helped me in divers way.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back