What's new

How can we make education more effective and useful for students?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Everyone has completed training, and some are still studying, and I think everyone notices that the further it goes, the harder it is, because times are constantly changing, but training is not the same. Therefore, I am sure that something should be done about it long ago. For example, the school in the way it teaches now has no right to exist because it is simply inefficient.

There is need for those that are looking at educating the kids to have love in them. The joy to teach and not to force the kids to learn. This can happen when they have better packages that comes from training the kids. So, I believe when the teachers are paid better, things will work better for them.

Well, when educating students, since the world is evolving, educators need to adapt and make necessary amendments to their curriculum to pace up with the updates available.

Advance tools, technology and skills should be implemented to promote swiftness of students progress. Also rewarding students even for their own effort and benefit will go a long way to help.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back