What's new

Students living Life!

Nowadays students use their business offline or online to support their education since some of their parents aren't financially capable of given them all they need.

I am of the opinion that no matter how serious you are with your studies you should try as much as you can to have fun as well in the process because it's something that is going to help you to balance whatever thing you're doing in school.
It is not good for a student to not take some rest and to relax as this would even make him to be saturated and stressed up with school work easily.

Student life in school helps them start learning about everything. They learn academic knowledge, manners, good behaviors, discipline, punctuality, and more. When they get the right education and guidance, they become well-mannered adults. The student life prepares them with responsibilities for the world outside
Student living life this might be an indication that the students has a business that helps him to leave Lodge in school however most student run business with their education.

As an student most have to live ans support by there family members to able to study and even rent out an location as they deal with there 3 to 4 years as an student. Many it can be hard and yet there are lucky once that able to afford it.

I was lucky to able to study and not able to work since it was an good 10mins drive my my home. But those that do part time job have it hard coming with the time.

So who has been a student and what you had to come by?
Students life is really an unforgettable and interesting life especially for those whose parents are rich and they have problem making any money to sponsor themselves in school

As a student it is always necessary for you to plan your life that if after graduation you do not have an opportunity to get employment ,do not expect immediate employment after graduation especially if you are in some African countries.

As an student most have to live ans support by there family members to able to study and even rent out an location as they deal with there 3 to 4 years as an student. Many it can be hard and yet there are lucky once that able to afford it.

I was lucky to able to study and not able to work since it was an good 10mins drive my my home. But those that do part time job have it hard coming with the time.

So who has been a student and what you had to come by?
That was then, because now student are now living the best life ever in school this days,most of them buy the most expensive car and drive to school as well,so everything as change I guess.

There are a lot of students who started making a lot of money when they were are there early stages and this has helped them to pay a lot of bills in school. There are others who focus only on school but don't know that self education is very important in terms of money making.

It is not good for a student to not take some rest and to relax as this would even make him to be saturated and stressed up with school work easily.

If it's possible for the student to find time in such a way that he or she can combine both the academics and other side businesses, it's not really a bad idea at all.

If it's possible for the student to find time in such a way that he or she can combine both the academics and other side businesses, it's not really a bad idea at all.
Sure, after all a lot of them spend so much time on social media doing things that do not add value to them at all. So combining academia with business shouldn't be difficult.

Back when I was in school, I had parents who took care of my basic needs. Am really grateful I didn't have to go through what most students go through.

Till high school and pre college, I was travelling from home to school daily. But now I am into University , so I stay with roomate in a hostel nearby college , I do miss my parents and home.

LoL this post made me laugh, I remembered my time in the university it was really hard time, there where days I had to stay without food just water. Majority of the times I usually eat once a day.

Write your reply...student living life the student life teach him so many behavior good behavior or bad behavior.

Life outside home as a student is a sweet sour experience, it involves both the advantages and disadvantages of living outside home as a student. Apart from the fact that you get to live an active social life without intrusion, there is also the need to have our loved ones close to us.

As a student I have to improvise. Personally, I've been improvising in So many ways adjusting and adapting to situations because I'm self sponsored and I'm also managing a part-time teaching.

I'm a student as well.but my location is not far from school.i find it very easy to reach school on time,i enjoyed been a student and also earning online.i need no soport from my parents.

Student life is really good because them have much time of making if actually they want, so student life prepare they to become better people to themselves.

It is actually true that students especially those in school like to live a carefree and lack sure life. At this point , it is important that they settle down and plan very well about their future.
One thing that is very common with students living this kind of life is that they end up having a low grade when they graduate from their University because they didn't take their studies seriously.

Student life isn't easy but you can augment your income by engaging in little jobs on campus. Jobs like laundry, tutorials and barbing are always in high demand and you can make money from it.

It is never easy for a student but the wise ones will always know how to maximize their time in school and take care of their studies very well and also make money for themselves within the school premises.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back