What's new

Stop mining on your laptop

This is very true and I think that many of the remaining rigs actually makes use of solid state hard drives in order to reduce the damage that is likely to occur to the hard drive in question.
Not only that, that have gigantic computation that can withstand the mining of any coin, that has large capacity to contain and store any coin mined

Not only that, that have gigantic computation that can withstand the mining of any coin, that has large capacity to contain and store any coin mined
This is also very true and I think that it is an important feature that people need to consider when they are looking into purchasing a possible mining rig.

I couldn't agree less, I just laugh when I see people promoting referrals for mining on your personal computer sites. Not only will it take almost forever to achieve something tangible, it won't be worth it in the end.
The best thing is to get the mining equipment and smile. Nothing more than having the right instruments

I wish there was a way a thread like this could be promoted and advertised because you are right most new investors normally get attracted into faucet and mining.

Another thing is the fact that mining with laptop would yield a very small return, especially when you consider how much efforts and time dedicated to it.

I couldn't agree less, I just laugh when I see people promoting referrals for mining on your personal computer sites. Not only will it take almost forever to achieve something tangible, it won't be worth it in the end.
The best thing is to get the mining equipment and smile. Nothing more than having the right instruments
Having the correct mining equipment is of course the best way to go because it will enable you to achieve a very good amount of cryptocurrency within the course of a month and as a result you will be able to still see a profit after taking into account the potential energy costs as well. However this equipment is often quite expensive and as a result not many people are able to get involved with cryptocurrency mining.

You have a computer you are managing for your special and other little online hustle and you're engaging this very laptop into mining cryptocurrency? If anything should happen to such laptop which will, what will do then?

You have a computer you are managing for your special and other little online hustle and you're engaging this very laptop into mining cryptocurrency? If anything should happen to such laptop which will, what will do then?
Based on what I have reading in forums about mining crypto coin the computer is overworked that it consumes so much electricity. The earnings you get from the mining may not compensate the expenses for the electric bill. Worse, the computer might give up or just hang up due to being overworked.

I have constantly discouraged people from using their PCs to mine because they are not meant for that originally, they are not profitable, they cause more havoc than progress. Faucets are better option or Invest into cloud mining.

Seriously, the very first time of my trying to mine cryptocurrency and I ended up not being able to get anything and I have already closed up my mind when it comes to mining.

Mining cryptocurrencies is a great way to earn small amounts of residual income that could possibly be worth much more in the future. This is becoming an alternative revenue source some websites and people with more nefarious intentions are banking on,for example, is giving readers the option to opt out of advertisements in exchange for letting the site use their CPUs to mine Monero, a cryptocurrency that's easier to mine than bitcoins and has a current market cap of $4.6 billion

The cost of running the meaning of cryptocurrency is pretty much higher than the reward in my own perspective. and this is the reason why I have to stay away from it because it drains my energy at the end of the day with little reward.

The cost of running the meaning of cryptocurrency is pretty much higher than the reward in my own perspective. and this is the reason why I have to stay away from it because it drains my energy at the end of the day with little reward.
It is better to stay off mining with laptop , get money to buy mining rigs to start mining or join the legit mining pool to be making profit gradually.

It is better to stay off mining with laptop , get money to buy mining rigs to start mining or join the legit mining pool to be making profit gradually.
I have to stop it when I discovered that some of the software I used for mine are also minding my own personal data to the third party. This third parties are usually scammers who use your details to do fraud online.

not to forget that laptops generate heat easily which means when trying to mine with laptop, you could lose it, not to forget also that they cost a lot of money and come with less performing specs than their desktop models
Wow then i think it's not good to even start because what you will get is not much as the value of the laptop from the mining site most time.

I have to stop it when I discovered that some of the software I used for mine are also minding my own personal data to the third party. This third parties are usually scammers who use your details to do fraud online.
Honestly, because some of those softwares especially the cheap ones or free ones usually come with bugs that can easily spy on the users information.

Mining is really not easy as some people will make you to see it. Some even went as far as saying its very possible to mine on a smartphone calling it cloud mining which is not really feasible at all

The laptop is not designed nor is it even fashioned to handle the kind of power and anergy consuming tasks that is required to handle cryptocurrency mining process at all. It will only destroy the laptop

You are right @Senator , it is better to use equipments that are designed for the mining purpose because that is when you can achieve a better results unlike laptops that may cause more harm than good.

This is exactly the case when it comes to mining cryptocurrency on your laptop if you do not have the correct equipment to do so. Also apart from the energy requirements that you have mentioned here a major concern is actually damage that will be done to your machine as well.

it is not advisable to mine crypto using your laptop, laptops generates allot of damages, before you mine crypto you must have a stable electricity and a good internet connection, mining on laptops also leads to the crashing

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back