What's new

Stop mining on your laptop

I think now not just with Laptop is not profitable mining also with standard computer are not able to mine, if you do that you will get nothing. But however exist the special Laptop for gaming are able to mine and with capacity to generate the profits.

It doesn't drain the battery nor use the network data. You can mine daily by clicking the lightning button and after that nothing has to be done, just wait for 24 hours to click the button again. The pi has currently no value like any other cryptocurrency. They are still under the phase two, I think, so it hasn't entered the blockchain. You can check the thread here on bizdustry, I believe it was discussed here as well.
Thank you. I will be sue to check it out. When you say that you can claim it every 24 hours it makes it sound a lot like a daily faucet where you can make a single claim every single day. Hopefully the value fo this token is high, especially with the current crypto market.

Thank you. I will be sue to check it out. When you say that you can claim it every 24 hours it makes it sound a lot like a daily faucet where you can make a single claim every single day. Hopefully the value fo this token is high, especially with the current crypto market.
I suggest to start now if you're planning to mine pi. The amount of coin we can earn per hour decreases when a lot of members are using the app. Back then it was 0.29 but now it's only 0.15/hr. Also, if you a referral, you mine more pi. In my case, I don't have a referral, that's why I mine so low.

Running Bitcoin mining or other Cryptocurrency mining with your device is not encouraging at all. It destroys the device CPU and cuause the device to lag causing excessive drainage of the battery. I will advice to hold on with such kind of mining instead one joins mining pool network to contribute in taking part in Bitcoin mining. Buying his own hardware component to partake in mining, or investing on it and wait for your reward come at every contract duration.

Running Bitcoin mining or other Cryptocurrency mining with your device is not encouraging at all. It destroys the device CPU and cuause the device to lag causing excessive drainage of the battery. I will advice to hold on with such kind of mining instead one joins mining pool network to contribute in taking part in Bitcoin mining. Buying his own hardware component to partake in mining, or investing on it and wait for your reward come at every contract duration.
Another viable option could be if instead of mining on your own machine, or looking for a mining pool that the user instead relies on cloud mining facilities .There are many of these facilities however that are not legit and therefore this will require a lot of research to find a good one. however these facilities have the equipment and therefore you are essentially paying to rent out the equipment at their site to get the rewards.

Another viable option could be if instead of mining on your own machine, or looking for a mining pool that the user instead relies on cloud mining facilities .There are many of these facilities however that are not legit and therefore this will require a lot of research to find a good one. however these facilities have the equipment and therefore you are essentially paying to rent out the equipment at their site to get the rewards.
You need those kinds of mining equipments when you joined mining pool network, to share mining block with other miners. That's when you'll be tasked to provide some of your own equipments to facilitate mining.

Mining is a mind game and you can avail it by sensible usage of mind. I have constantly encourage people from using their PCs to mine because they are meant for that originally, they are profitable, they cause more progress. I will prefer it in this sense.

Mining is a mind game and you can avail it by sensible usage of mind. I have constantly encourage people from using their PCs to mine because they are meant for that originally, they are profitable, they cause more progress. I will prefer it in this sense.
What do you mean that mining is a mind game? Also, without eh proper equipment when it comes to mining you are likely to damage your machine much more than you will earn in any scenario and this will also cost you more in operation costs. therefore can you please elaborate as to how this will be considered to be profitable?

You need those kinds of mining equipments when you joined mining pool network, to share mining block with other miners. That's when you'll be tasked to provide some of your own equipments to facilitate mining.
Yeah, it is much more safer because you can monitor the whole activities and all the miners can effect decision instead of just Investing your money in pool mining and waiting for return on investment..

Yeah, it is much more safer because you can monitor the whole activities and all the miners can effect decision instead of just Investing your money in pool mining and waiting for return on investment..
That's true, just investing your money with cloud mining network won't bring in adequate income, sometimes losses becomes the name. The best is the one we are discussing, being among the miners that share same block of mining by contributing with different mining tools/hardware's to faster up mining processes.

This has been said time and time again but it has not deterred m!any people from doing exactly the same thing. I guess they would have to see these consequences themselves to realize it is not worth it.

That's true, just investing your money with cloud mining network won't bring in adequate income, sometimes losses becomes the name. The best is the one we are discussing, being among the miners that share same block of mining by contributing with different mining tools/hardware's to faster up mining processes.
I do see where you are coming from and what you are saying does make sense. To be honest, I am not well versed when it comes to mining pools and so i will definitely look into it more in the future. I think that cloud mining becomes unprofitable when the plans change or if the price had to substantially reduce, however the security of cloud mining can be a concern sometimes. I once invested over a hundred dollars into a cloud mining site that later that month closed and the website was taken offline.

When you get into crypto the easiest thing to do is faucets and mining. These require the least amount of knowledge and gives you the time to earn something in the interim and this can be quite attractive.

However, I advise that all new users of crypto avoid mining on their machine unless they have the correct equipment. First of all mining on your laptop will lead to low hashrates, which leads to low rewards. Therefore you will run at a loss, because the energy costs to run your laptop is higher than what you are earning. Secondly, mining can actually damage you laptop in terms of its battery and even the cpu on your machine. Therefore it is very important to avoid mining and if you are interested in mining, the look into investing in the right equipment.
I was totally unaware from this type of Concept please also let me know about mobile phones can I start mining at my mobile phone?
, is there any type of danger for my mobile phone or other please also tell me about this?

Mining cryptocurrencies is a great way to earn small amounts of residual income (that could possibly be worth much more in the future). This is becoming an alternative revenue source some websites (and people with more nefarious intentions) are banking on.

I do see where you are coming from and what you are saying does make sense. To be honest, I am not well versed when it comes to mining pools and so i will definitely look into it more in the future. I think that cloud mining becomes unprofitable when the plans change or if the price had to substantially reduce, however the security of cloud mining can be a concern sometimes. I once invested over a hundred dollars into a cloud mining site that later that month closed and the website was taken offline.
Chaii, most cloud mining platforms are not legitimate, they claim to be, but they are not. They don't mine Bitcoin, they just hide on the shadows to defraud people off their hard earned money. You need to make research about any income program you're about joining before confirming your membership there.

i still think the best form to mining Bitcoin is to use laptop. There are some software I mean highly sophisticated software you will need to achieve this and believe me it's the best way to do it.

i still think the best form to mining Bitcoin is to use laptop. There are some software I mean highly sophisticated software you will need to achieve this and believe me it's the best way to do it.
In my opinion though, software does not have an effect on your mining. The mining effect is determined by the equipment that you have for example in the mining rigs. There are many software that are out there that claim that they can increase your mining on your laptop and make it more profitable with higher hash rates, however this in my past experience has been a scam, as a software cannot push your laptop beyond what is physically possible based on its CPU.

Good considerations before embarking on BTC mining with a laptop. I always thought it was profitable all the way though the energy constraints would have been an impediment due to the peculiar nature of where i am.
I see reasons why people rather go for mining rigs which are built specifically for that.

There are currently no cryptocurrencies that can be mined profitably on a PC or a Mac, even with extended GPU support. It's much better faster cheaper to simply purchase the crypto that you're interested in. There may come a time in the future when the crypto has such a high price that it makes sense to mine it on a PC again, but that time is not now.

There are currently no cryptocurrencies that can be mined profitably on a PC or a Mac, even with extended GPU support. It's much better faster cheaper to simply purchase the crypto that you're interested in. There may come a time in the future when the crypto has such a high price that it makes sense to mine it on a PC again, but that time is not now.
I agree with you. The problem with mining on your laptop at this time is that most coins have undergone many halving events such as bitcoin, litecoin and Ethereum and as such, the difficulty to mine them is much higher than it was initially. Perhaps when the coin first came out, the ease of mining would have been much easier, however after each halving event this gets harder and harder, reducing your rewards. Coins like dogecoin do not have any halving events and as such their mining difficulty remains the same.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back