What's new

Stop mining on your laptop

I have also seen such warnings in a lot of platforms including social media and I do think that it is a good one because mining in itself require sophisticated equipments.

I have also seen such warnings in a lot of platforms including social media and I do think that it is a good one because mining in itself require sophisticated equipments.
Yes and the equipment that is needed to effectively mine crypto in such a way that it is profitable and will cover the energy expensive is expensive to obtain and invest in as well

When the cost of energy is higher than the amount that I can earn from mining then it is like I am on the losing side. Now it makes me wonder why people would spend on the electricity just to recover slightly over that cost from the mining? It is silly to me.

I observed this when I started mining on my pc the heat generated is very enormous and at the amount I realized was too small, so I quit. It's quite unfortunate that we do not realise that using the laptop and phone for mining isn't good

I don't think anybody will run a mining rig on their laptop, I mean it is clearly country productive, plus why subject the laptop to such tasks especially when it isn't made to handle such tasks.

This is not the first time for me seeing something like this and you are right. Mining if not careful could damage your laptop system and CPU as most computers are not equiped to run any form of mine. The energy minning consume is just too much. It could also affect your battery life span

The fact is that it is not even possible for one to mine with the laptop ,but when one does , he is kill the laptop because it will over heat and spoil some components

I think mining requires the right equipment and a smart strategy , you can also get a mentor to teach you more about mining cryptocurrency sagely

Bitcoin mining is not an easy task and that what most people don't know yet , it is better to invest in legit me pool mining sites instead of wasting time to kill your personal computer.

When the cost of energy is higher than the amount that I can earn from mining then it is like I am on the losing side. Now it makes me wonder why people would spend on the electricity just to recover slightly over that cost from the mining? It is silly to me.
It is silly unless you have the right equipment that can mine effectively. With the right equipment you are profiting much more than the energy you are using and so in those cases it is worth it.

I have tried mining thorugh crypto tab browser and a free mining program. I stopped using both because it was not the worth the resources used for mining.

I have tried mining thorugh crypto tab browser and a free mining program. I stopped using both because it was not the worth the resources used for mining.
I have also tried it via this method as well and I found that these rewards are extremely low and also it requires you to be part of a mining pool which I have not been able to achieve at any point.

I have been told something similar to this in the past and seeing this very Post now remind me and rings a bell that it might be true, well thank you and this is subject to observation

I have been told something similar to this in the past and seeing this very Post now remind me and rings a bell that it might be true, well thank you and this is subject to observation
If however you do decide to embark on the journey of my name using your old laptop then I think that you should rather invest in Cloud mining facilities as these do not require you to use the power of your own machine.

But as well it is a good idea to have all the necessary requirements before you begin to mine cryptocurrencies is in your laptop and using laptop could be really fast you know

But as well it is a good idea to have all the necessary requirements before you begin to mine cryptocurrencies is in your laptop and using laptop could be really fast you know
It is very important that you take the time to research and info that you make the best purchase choice on which cryptocurrency mining equipment you are looking into. As with anything that you could potentially purchase you have to look at different suppliers in order to ensure that you get the best deal possible.

not to forget that laptops generate heat easily which means when trying to mine with laptop, you could lose it, not to forget also that they cost a lot of money and come with less performing specs than their desktop models
Even apart from that, it as been discovered that mining consumes a lot of electricity, this could lead to a bad influence on the laptop ba3 moreover the worst part is it destroy harddrive faster.

Even apart from that, it as been discovered that mining consumes a lot of electricity, this could lead to a bad influence on the laptop ba3 moreover the worst part is it destroy harddrive faster.
This is very true and I think that many of the remaining rigs actually makes use of solid state hard drives in order to reduce the damage that is likely to occur to the hard drive in question.

Mining cryptocurrency in your mobile phones is definitely not profitable enough but I think it can only be done and profitable with laptop or computer.

Mining cryptocurrency in your mobile phones is definitely not profitable enough but I think it can only be done and profitable with laptop or computer.
Even if you have to use a laptop it is not profitable because of the fact that you do not have enough mining capacity and enough CPU power in order to profit from mining. Instead you will be using more energy than what you are gaining.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back