What's new

Starting a business with someone

Starting a business with a partner is a great idea. Having a business partner will complement team work but you two should sign an agreement, so that you two bear the loss and profit of the company

I think the first thing is to draw a legal document to prevent conflicts about business shares.
Commitment to the business is necessary for a successful business.
Both parties should be involved in the business equally too.

starting a business is not advisable especially if it's someone you know it's is dangerous even if it's someone you don't know self, it is more advisable to have a business partner than to start a business with someone, so it's not not advisable.

What are the tips you think I should employ if I would like to start a partnership with someone?
First of all, I will recommend that you should not partnership in buisness with anyone, even if you want to do any business with someone , then you should do business with good behavior and trust each other.

Starting a business with someone is a good idea if both of you have come to a mutual agreement, their must be a legal backing or agreement before you go ahead trusting that individual, never make mistake of not establishing a legal agreement before you start

To start a business with someone such person must have an idea of the business and also help in the growth of the business. And also must be trustworthy and handworking. And also must be a person that will contribute to the success of the business.

What are the tips you think I should employ if I would like to start a partnership with someone?
Whenever you want to start a business with someone, or you want to go into partnership with someone, these are the likely tips you would employ to start any contract:
- Make it formal by signing contract agreement
- The profit and loss should be share equally
- participate in decision making that will make the business move forward.

There are a lot of factors you must consider before starting a business with a partner.
First the supposed partner must have integrity, he must be honest and trustworthy.
Secondly he must be an intelligent and shrewd business man who possess the skills and knowledge to drive a business forward.
And lastly the two of you must have the same interest, and see eye to eye at all times.

Two, they say are better than one. As long as there is trust and mutual agreement then it's for the best. Just know the person you are getting into the business with very well, make sure you are dancing to the same tune and you are soaring high...

It is advisable to partner with someone to start up a business when you do not have enough capital to start up. And also when you are not knowledgeable in the field and need a second assistance to aid you through.

There is absolutely no wrong in that. And remember a say goes that two head are better than one. Also ensure that you trust that person, because without trust in a business relationship, there will be disagreement and problems which can affect the business growth.

Partnership can be difficult. Like every other type of business it comes with its own advantages and disadvantages.
That is why you and your business partner must always have an agreement as regards to how the business should be handled.
When two people see eye to eye, business will be easier.

At whatever level of business and whatever kind of business, once it is not a sole proprietorship, I think even the slightest legal backing is required. Agreements must be legally binded. You cannot underestimate any sort of dispute that could arise. A legal agreement makes it easy to follow and everything is clear from the onset.

start business with someone is not good enough because if this a combine business something else small money we can start business with but it depend on the amount you use received if it is small amount then start any business from a few capital and after success expand it.

Starting a business with someone these days is very risky because of trust issues. It's better to have a legal agreement between both parties and have separation of duties. Personally I prefer doing any business myself to avoid unnecessary conflict of interest. I better make do with what I can afford and grow with it.

Starting a businesss with someone has a whole lots of advantages
For one you will have a bigger capital to invest and if the both of your are really passionate and want the success of the business you would have two good heads that can contribute to the growth of the business. To form a partnership, you have to really trust your partner and most important choose a partner who is knowledgeable on the business or investment you are embarking on.

Starting a business with someone is good when there is trust. But it is very dangerious when when trust is not involve, because it can lead to treat to life when one partner want to have the business all to himself. So as business partners you have to be very careful and wise in choosing a partner for a business.

You need to be proactive and really organized. Then the agreement of the partnership must be clearly stated because we've seen cases where partners become enemies so having a laid down agreement will help in case something like that pops up.

If you are going to start business with someone, just look 3 qualities in that person.
Honesty, hard working and loyalty.
When you see these three qualities in a person then you can start business with him without any hesitation.

if you aren't really in need of that person, then i don't see any point joining someone else to start a business, if you think you are capable of managing a business alone, then you should get the whole profit yourself and save yourself lot of troubles

I wont advice you to start business with someone, but if you want to,make sure the person is trustworthy and if the person has the same goals with you. Both of you have to have a legal agreement if you eventually want to go into partnership business
Post automatically merged:

Starting a partnership business isn't a good idea because the other person can call off a slit anytime,though partnership is it own advantage like the financial burden is less. In partnership business you can't make decisions on your own and disagreement will always set in

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back